Laura Ashley Reviews

10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Laura Ashley deliver?

How can I contact Laura Ashley?

Tell us how Laura Ashley made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Be very careful when buying wallpaper. The dye come off when wiped. Customer services on the defensive! Will not be buying anything from LA."
Are you Laura Ashley? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Dye comes off wallpaper when wiped. Will not be buying from them ever again."
"Fast delivery. Beautiful lights and great quality"
"Don’t buy wallpaper from this company! I bought 7 rolls, all same batch number but it dried all different shades. They offered to replace ONE roll."
"Used the Laura Ashley in Saffron Walden to buy a coffee table. The staff in the branch were amazing. So friendly and helpful. Thank you for your expert knowledge and the quality time that you gave to me in helping me come to a decision."
"Absolutely shocking service by Laura Ashley! As a loyal customer for over 25 years, they overcharged us £400 for a sofa and then refused to give us a refund unless we cancel and reorder, losing the sale discount and pushing the delivery date back. 12 weeks later the item arrived and is broken... unbelievably, they are still refusing to give us the overcharged amount back until the sofa is manufactured again!!! THEY HAVE SERIOUSLY LOST TOUCH WITH THEIR CORE CUSTOMER BASE - AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!!!"
"I purchased 2 expensive throws from Laura Ashley - the Hammond Chenile Throw - retail price 70.00. Unfortunately I washed this product - which should have been dry cleaned. It almost disintegrated- clogged my washing machine and drains. Customer services advised there was nothing they could do as I had not followed the care instructions on the label. Really disappointed with their response as I had not expected a product which requires frequent refreshing to be dry clean only - in a bag. Care instructions so small on the label that I couldnt read them. Very disappointed customer."
"Love the merchandise, always have. Customer service was terrible, twice ! Three assistants chatting away behind the counter, they seemed quite “ put out “ that I wanted them to stop talking and serve me ! Then a week later I went in with my friend and they did the same to her ."
"Ordered white fitted sheets amazing quality as always from LA"
"I paid £100 for Laura Ashley’s design service. The designer ignored my request for eyelet poles and curtains because Laura Ashley did not make a suitable pole and pushed me to have one costing £800 from them instead. When I refused and sent her details of the pole I had purchased instead she lost interest (less commission for her!) and despite having all the details of the curtain pole I had ordered, supplied made to measure curtains that are unusable. Laura Ashley would take no responsibility for their designer’s mistake, so £670 wasted on unusable curtains plus the £100 wasted on Design Service. Do not use this firm!"
"Very slow dispatch time from date of order to delivery. Poor communication throughout and slow to refund returned goods. Eventually had to prompt. Spent considerable money with Laura Ashley over recent years."
"Visited Milton Keynes store to make a big purchase and had fantastic customer service Time and patience was given to us by Karen who treated us with great respect when our decision making was lengthy. As an elderly couple we appreciated this enormously. Now hope the purchases we made are as good as the customer service!"
"Always such lovely people serving who bend over backwards to help. They have lovely merchandise and a pleasure to shop and browse there. Highly recommend!"
"Bought Laura Ashley striped grey awning curtains great price in sale, so kept them, but they are so thin, really disappointing summer curtains. Would not buy curtains from LA again, speaking to friends lots of similar findings fabric very, very thin."
"Bought some made to measure curtains. Following a problem with them I was told that after-sales rather than the shop needed to handle this issue. After sales were slow to respond, very disinterested, not at all customer focused and left me to think of solutions to their problem. Owing to this poor experience I contacted the shop again where I had bought the curtains. They could see my correspondence online with the after-sales dept....and even the shop commented how " catastrophically unhelpful" their colleagues in after-sales were being. The issue is still not resolved . The service in the shop was fine when I ordered the curtains......but this experience of their after- sales is frustrating, disappointing and not necessary. Suggest to everyone that they buy elsewhere…it would be a better experience and less expensive to NOT use Laura Ashley!"
"First lot of curtains were the wrong size - 33 inches wide each curtain instead of 66 inches wide!!!! The second lot were hung up with great expectations but the stitching that has been done to make the curtains wide enough is shocking and is ruched from top to bottom. They have to go back and in the meantime we have no curtains in our bedroom - very annoying."
"Ordered a berkley scroll made to measure roller blind arrived with the trim folded over in big lump just glued on the blind is so flimsy is curling up at bottom before even being hung.The blind is pieced on both sides with unsightly lines down either side.PER the most abrupt customer service this is perfectly acceptable .I am now having to go through Trading Standards. If i could give no stars i would."
"The quality of the clothing used to be excellent but that has changed. A lot of the items are very thin material and badly made - seams unravelling etc , but the prices are very expensive."
"Always having a sale on lots of nice stuff"
"Be warned if you buy any product from Laura Ashley they will be very unhelpful if you want to return it. I bought a gift for my Mother which wasn’t suitable. Came back with my receipt (a gift receipt) to find out you can’t get a refund with that. Not explained to me at purchase (because it’s hidden on the back of the receipt). Insisted on speaking to the manager Julie (who was in another store) who refuses to budge. So basically unless I can find the original receipt (not a gift receipt) I can’t get my money back. Now also the clock is ticking I have until 26:6 to find the receipt. Horrible policy. Horrible customer service (non-existent). So only buy if you are 100% certain you want their product and watch out for the small print - no doubt a dying breed of High Street retailer whose owners unhelpful customer service policies will hasten their demise. I am one customer who won’t EVER be back (unless I can trace the original receipt to get a refund) so good luck to the Unit 9, Brunel Retail Park, Rose Kiln Lane Reading - wonderful example of how to alienate your customers, never to return ... great strategy!!"
Laura Ashley is rated 3.21 based on 42 reviews