Laura Caroline Fine Furniture Reviews

info@lc-ff.co.uk

12 Quays Reach, Carolina Way, Salford Quays

Click Here

Tell us how Laura Caroline Fine Furniture made you happy

"All very helpful from first phone call to sofa being delivered, very happy with our sofa and it looks fab,thank you for a wonderful service, Ann."
Are you Laura Caroline Fine Furniture? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Really impressed with the advice and fantastic customer service. Ordered side, coffee & console glass tables that were subsequently mishandled by Parcelforce. The team replaced all the damaged items without question and so we’re now going through an appeal to try and get them some recourse. Totally disgusted by Parcelforce’s lack of interest or concern."
"Really enjoy browsing this site, there are wonderful items...I always find something I would like....made another purchase and am over the moon with it...delivery within the week, and excellent customer service."
"Found some exquisite pieces, the only problem I had was wanting to buy everything!"
"Excellent quality and fast delivery. Will be back!"
"Really happy with the furniture and great costumer service."
"Great customer service, very smooth process. I’ve enjoyed the experience and the would definitely recommend to everyone!"
"Great customer service in store and the quality of the sofa is great I would deffo reccomend to everyone 😁"
"Very comfortable furniture highly recommend also great customer service"
"Very comfy furniture. Recommend to everyone. I’ll definitely be back here for more"
"First class customer service. I was advised quickly of a delivery delay and kept informed as to progress. Very pleased with the quality and price of the item purchased. Delivery was with Royal Mail and was reliable and fast. Cant comment on returns or refunds as my table is beautiful and I want to keep it :)"
"Easy, friendly online and over the telephone customer service. Prompt delivery without hassle Furniture is as fab as it look, will be definitely shopping here again."
"Can't speak highly enough of this company. They helped me secure the sofa we had set our hearts on, even though it had been discontinued & we had started to give up hope of finding it anywhere. They kept me well informed & reassured me they would try everything they could. And when the sofa was delivered, promptly, we were delighted. It arrived in perfect condition. An absolute pleasure to deal with. Would definitely recommend. Never thought I'd get so excited about a sofa!!! 😉 But it is lovely. Many thanks to Laura."
"love my beautiful crystal lanterns! Best price I have seen for them and excellent delivery. Thank you so much x"
"Highest quality furniture that looks absolutely stunning. Smooth process from start to finish."
"I don’t think I have seen such beautiful furniture and fitments in one place in my life. The quality of the furniture is outstanding together with the service I received from start to finish of my order. I will look forward to doing more business with Laura Caroline Fine Furniture in the future."
"Excellent service, product arrived quickly and was exactly as described... I am delighted with my purchase."
"Wonderful selection of beautiful items. Would highly recommend. The whole experience was seemless."
"Really happy with the whole experience."
"Really happy with purchase Excellent service very pleased"
Laura Caroline Fine Furniture is rated 4.97 based on 36 reviews