Laura Caroline Fine Furniture Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Laura Caroline Fine Furniture

About Laura Caroline Fine Furniture: Laura Caroline Fine Furnitures is a seller of exciting, luxury interiors.

0161 537 2000

info@lc-ff.co.uk

12 Quays Reach, Carolina Way, Salford Quays

Tell us how Laura Caroline Fine Furniture made you happy

Telephone
"Wonderful selection of beautiful items. Would highly recommend. The whole experience was seemless."
"Really happy with the whole experience."
"Really happy with purchase Excellent service very pleased"
"Very speedy service and great quality, would more than recommend."
"Fantastic choice of products and very professional service! Love my new rug and will definitely be shopping again - thank you"
"Gorgeous furniture and amazing service all round, would highly recommend!"
"I found a product with Laura Caroline that was out of stock however they personally shopped for me until they found me something even better! Many many thanks!!"
"When buying online sometime the concerne about what will land has put me off previously, however I can honestly say the range ease of ordering delivery and ultimately the quality of the furniture from LCFF has won me over .. Well done on an excellent 5*delivery."
"I don’t normally write reviews, but this was a fantastic, smooth purchase from start to end! Thanks!!"
"I’m really happy with my first experience with Laura Caroline. Highly professional and helpful. I’ll be back soon. Thank you."
"I ordered a pendent lamp and it came very quickly with men wearing white gloves! Felt very special... and it looks amazing."
"I am very happy with the fast delivery ."
"This is a really helpful company that couldn’t have done more for me when I asked for my order as quickly as possible. Thank you."
"I love the collections on here! Especially the Boston range of silver furniture!"
"Placed my order, goods arrived in a couple of days, very pleased with my purchase and the company’s efficient service"
"I can highly recommend Laura Caroline Fine Furniture, the service from start to finish was really good. I was kept informed of the status of my order right up until the items were delivered. I will be shopping again here again thank you"
"Very happy with my choice in wall clock. Great service and product!"
"Excellent quality and prompt delivery. Will certainly be using again."
"I ordered a stylish pendant light for my kitchen and I'm very happy with it!"
Laura Caroline Fine Furniture is rated 4.95 based on 19 reviews