Laura Ashley Kitchens Reviews

30% of reviewers recommend Laura Ashley Kitchens

How would you rate Laura Ashley Kitchens?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Kirsty
"Lovely products and service with a smile"
"Love the quality of my wallpaper, I bought it in the sale delighted, easy to use website, good quality products, will recommend to my friends."
Anthony Patchett
"I use Laura Ashley mainly when they have sales on as full price is expensive. But their style is so fashionable and up to date and I would recommend everybody just adds them to their mailing list"
"Purchased a mirror online which arrived with a number of scrapes and dents like it was a previous return. It was totally sealed and packaged with immaculate box so was definitely not damaged on transit. Customer service refused to exchange or refund stating they have no way of knowing if it was not damaged by us. They also refused to escalate the complaint or let us speak to a complaints manager or team leader. Apparently our only option was to go to the financial ombudsman. I would never risk a purchase from Laura Ashley again."
"Hi Does anyone know where I can get a replacement 600 full height door in the Tetbury Lichen range, the sage green? Really need help!!"
"It would appear that Laura Ashley have closed their Fitted Kitchen website alongside Tesco & Debenhams, possibly to save any further customers falling foul of the lack of service from Mark Two. I would hope that Laura Ashley adopt the same policy as Tesco and endevour to resolve any outstanding customer problems with their fitted kitchens. However....... If anyone has entered into a finance agreement with Hitachi then may I suggest you contact them as they are obliged to resolve the problem. If anyone has paid their deposit by credit card then contact the card company to resolve the situation. Likewise if anyone has paid paid by Visa then contact the card company and explain the problem. If anyone has paid by cash and gets no joy from Laura Ashley then Trading Standads are your first contact and if they do not help, then you can lodge a claim with the High Court for £60 for the return of your money."
"Totally agree guys. Been monitoring this site, we have a Laura Ashley Kitchen installation that has been going on since June and is still sitting incomplete, it cost £10s of thousands all in, (my money, which MK2 have). ...At this point, my wife and I are beyond angry to be honest. Like you, I can't get any sense out of MK2. Would love to know who all these happy MK2 customers are ? I've never met one ! Posted a note on Laura Ashley's Official Facebook page after trying to contact them via phone/email and getting nowhere. Would you believe it. Got contacted by Laura Ashley the very same day. I would suggest you do the same. The more of us the better. We only went with Laura Ashley Kitchens because of our trust in the Laura Ashley brand. I am expecting to be contacted today according to the voicemail that was left. Will update this site."
"Reading the reviews on this website I can only think they are written by people who work for Mark Two as Tesco and Debenhams have ceased their association with Mark Two because of the poor customer service, the number of complaints and the view of both retaiers that Mark Two are unable to complete any future installations. Any one who thinks that Laura Ashley are providing fitted kitchens is wrong as it is Mark Two who provide the designers, the kitchens and the installers. All that Laura Ashley provide is their name and take a slice of the profits and as they are in dire financial problems, I would suggests they just need the money this association could provide, whereas Tesco & Debenhams are thinking of protecting their customers."
"Now that Laura Ashley's licensed kitchen contractor (Mark Two) is in financial difficulty, how do people, like myself, who have a half completed kitchen contact Laura Ashley? Mark Two know nothing and Laura Ashley won't speak to me. This is absolutely dreadful service. It clearly states at blog.lauraashley.com that "we (Laura Ashley) cover everything from planning to fitting to aftercare so you won't have to project manage..." this could not be further from the truth, unfortunately. If, by any chance, someone from Laura Ashley is reading this, please can you contact your kitchen customer list and let them know what is going on."
Sarah Clements
Unverified Reviewer
"Although the quality and over all finish is good, the service received from Laura Ashley has been very poor. In total, I have received 6 deliveries, as more often than not the sent items were incorrect. My first delivery included the wrong kitchen, wrong dishwasher, only half the work top and the wrong handles...not a great start! The errors didn't stop there! Although our 'project manager' has listened and apologised (a lot), I am not convinced my complaint has been taken seriously. In summary, good product if you can bothered with the lack of customer care and total lack of organisation and communication! Disappointing."
Laura Ashley Kitchens is rated 2.40 based on 10 reviews