Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

I love the silky feel an ease in working with this yarn. I didn’t care for the knots found in 2out of three skeins. I woul use it again but it would be nice not to have knots.
Adding to my wool and pattern stash always makes me happy!
The beautiful photos
I ordered metallic yarn. It was very thin like doily thread. I was hoping for a fingerling weight. Some how my order started with Laughing Hens and ended up with the order coming from a John O'Kell on the other side of the pond. My pattern is Arne and Carlos xmas balls and was looking to put some sparkle in the knitted balls. It took 10 days to recieve order which is understandable and their communication was timely and consistant, so no complaints there. Just disappointed with the thickness of the yarn. I'm using a US #3 dpns. Thank you for good service.
Service is always good. I used Debbie Bliss Botany Lace to machine knit a blanket for my grandson's bed. It was very easy to use. He loved it.
Extremely happy.
Prompt delivery, well packaged.
Prompt delivery.
My order came quickly & communications with them was also dealt with quickly :-)
Able to supply one of the two balls of wool I ordered to make the giraffe from one of the free patterns I downloaded from the web-site. The colours are no longer in stock so one could not be sourced which was a shame.
Delivery as specified. Beautiful magazine.
Many thanks. All are ok
Ordered plume shawl pattern and yarn. All arrived quickly and am having good fun doing the project. I ordered a print of the pattern as well as the PDF but the second and third charts are a bit fuzzy in both so having to follow the written instructions but otherwise, very happy.
The service was quick and efficient to aid me starting my next project.
Well unfortunately I wasn't that happy when I looked at my new expensive Debbie Bliss pattern book. Partly my own fault as I didn't think to ask the publication date. I found it was pub.in 2008, and many of the patterns require DB Aran wool, which is being discontinued.
I love knitting with DB wools, but it appears that it's becoming difficult for stockists to obtain them.
Lovely yarns that you can see up close - these "big" photos are really important to me. Peter books that you can see every pattern. so many sites just show the cover. Reasonably fast delivery. Only bad thing is that pattern leaflets ofter come looking very tatty and scrunched up. I think this is down to shipping in very tight bags.
Received order in fairly good time, considering the distance; but did not receive three of the skeins I'd ordered.
i like knitting and LH makes it easy to get yards and patterns.
Yarn arrived a little late but otherwise as ordered. Very happy with the quality and the stock, as I had been looking for Rowan cotton chenille and this was the only place I found it. Combined with existig stash to crochet this tweedy afghan.
Usual quick service although part of my order was out of stock and 3 weeks later I still have not received it or heard anything.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.72 based on 5,879 reviews