Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Prompt action and up to date stock, news etc.
The yarn that came in a hank was absolutely impossible to wind. It was twisted and I knew it would be a problem. I should have returned it and not even tried to wind it. I’ve wound many hanks in the past so please don’t think it is my fault. The pattern book and in the ball lace weight was really fantastic
Good service.
The service from Laughing Hens is always good even though I'd prefer more single patterns rather than buying the book (but I'm sure that's out of your control).
Colour was exactly as the internet picture. Wool arrived quickly
Wool was promptly delivered and beautiful. I had ordered the wrong gauge and misplaced all the relevant receipts etc. If you have the same in 4 ply or chunky I would be even happier!
Good service - no problem with returns
It's a nice magazine and it many nice ideas
Nice product and I received a fast delivery.
Lovely quality wool and duck egg shade is beautiful. I haven't finished my project yet, but so far so good except one ball had a few knots in it which was a bit of a pity.
I like the tissue paper wrapping
Competitive price for the knitting pattern
Good delivery and nice to have free patterns
Love variety of knitting patterns
great website, lots of ideas and selection of yarns. Easy ordering and kept upto date with my order via email. Dispatched straight away.
My daughter is a Petty Officer in the Navy. She wanted some "sailor" socks, this color combo is perfect. I was very pleased with the finished project and will definitely be ordering this sock yarn again.
Order was received quickly, just what is needed when waiting to start a new project
Service is always timely
I needed some extra balls of this wool, and Laughing Hens were the only place I found with stock
The hand cream was very good for a very good price. The labelling could have been more helpful - it was not clear from the tubes whether they contained different scents. I got them to give as presents, and this would have been helpful.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.72 based on 5,879 reviews