Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Trudy Unterschultz
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 21st November 2020
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 21st November 2020
Quick delivery, really beautiful yarn
I make stuffed Octopus for Preemies US. The stitches need to be very tight and the handle comes apart easily.
I LOVE your products and the prices! GREAT! Customer service answers back rather quickly. I am not happy the way you made promises (on your website) of delivery of your products FASTER then they come. Last time I ordered, I didn't think I was to get my order. I kept emailing you and you assured me my order would be here! It FINALLY came! Patience is a Virtue! I only wish that you would not state that people's orders would come faster then they do! It Does take time to get stuff from overseas! I Know when I now ordered the 2nd time, what to expect and thus am giving you a decent rating. Had it been the 1st time, I'd probably give you a Poor rating. I am now eagerly waiting for my order! I DO KNOW it will be here! I'm not concerned about it as I was when I ordered the 1st time! PLEASE Don't make people believe what it says on your website!!!!! I'm Sure my order will be here soon and I will be MOST HAPPY w/what I ordered!!! All I can say is it takes TIME for a delivery to come from overseas! You have a very easily accessible website that is easy to read! I LOVE your website! I am sooo GLAD I gave you a second chance!!! I WILL be ordering from you again but I KNOW I NEED to be patient for my goods to arrive!
I love the quality of the Rowan felted tweed.However the flects in thectweed were poor and did not enhance the overall colour of the wool.I should probably waited for the same dye number as there are. obvious bands of dissimilar colors.There was no reduction for taking different dye numbers.
I am excited to receive these patterns
Even though the yarn was 1 off from the dye lot of my sweater, it matched. Thanks.
My knitting book gave me inspiration
Laughing Hens matched a dye lot for a pullover I was making - the original wool for which I'd bought elsewhere. They took every care to make sure I got the dye lot I needed and kept me informed. They couldn't have been more helpful.
Lots of lovely yarns to choose from.
Still at the start of this project- a jumper for my husband. Looking at the pattern I was a bit phased by the difference in rows for the cable and zigzag patterns but now I am almost at the place where the marker goes for the armhole I realise it has a pleasing symmetry to it. I am an experienced knitter and I’m finding it quite relaxing to knit this. Looking forward to doing the sleeves top down. A first for me on what is a top up jumper.
Very good service.
Very helpful on the telephone, wool delivered on time , arrived safely,,
Speedy service and lots of choice
Very quick delivery
Transparent in information given so you can make an informed decision about level of difficulty and cost unlike some companies
Not pushy, company goes for quality, not gimics which I appreciate and trust more
Looking forward to knitting up
Lovely coloured aran worstered wool. I am making a baby cardigan
Great customer service, wool arrived in good time.
One of the many colors that I needed for my project was unavailable in U.S., I found it online at Laughing Hens, Delivery took awhile, but I expected that. Thank you
An easy site to follow
Haven't finished it yet but looking ok
Lovely website. Prompt delivery, beautifully packaged. One of the colours was not at all what I was expecting though but I wanted it to take on holiday so didn’t try to exchange it which I would otherwise have done.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.72 based on 5,973 reviews