Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

"Fast delivery nicely wrapped, unfortunately the colour wasn’t the same as on the website -but to be fair that could have been my computer. Anyway, LH give free returns, so I’m happy about that, but a bit disappointed that I couldn’t start knitting asap!"
"wonderful patterns and yarns"
"My wool which was for a special treat to me was soon with me"
"Very happy"
"The wool was exactly as I expected it was a small order but still post free, very pleasing."
"Good wool, good price, good communication."
"Prompt delivery, all present and correct. I haven't used them yet, but I like the fact that there's a sharp and a less sharp end to each needle. They look very promising."
"supplied as requested"
"Laughing Hens rsponded very quickly and kept me informed about my order. The wool arrived quickly, the colour was exactly as expected and of good quality. It's a wool/alpaca/acrylic mix which has knitted up very well - and was comfortably soft to work with. Thank you Laughing Hens!"
"The parcel was well packed but a few weeks late as they did not have the right amount of the yarn with the same dye lot. Also, I telephone to ask if the parcel could to be sent to my home address, not my daughters address that I had given on ordering as I was returning home .I was told it would not be a problem. However, it went to my daughters address, luckily I managed to retrieve it"
"Straightforward purchase on line. I received a confirmation right away and the yard arrived a few days later. No issues and an easy way to buy good quality yarn."
"Needles are great"
"I like that they delivered what they promised in goods and delivery"
"It delivered what it promised"
"Arrived on time. Thanks!"
"This is a gorgeous yarn with intense jewel like colours. It is lovely to knit with, nice and soft. I do hope there is enough to make up the garment: I am not quite convinced, though I did order the amount it said. Am very much enjoying seeing the pattern develop. Thank you."
"I have not received my wool as yet. Very happy with your ordering process. Am confused as toy when my wool is to be delivered. NO notification"
"I was very pleasantly surprised that after 2 years you sent me the same dye lot that I had originally purchased... but not from yourselves. Maybe a coincidence but very satisfied Ruth M"
"I purchased two Debbie Bliss yarns one a print and the other regular DK. They are a perfect match."
"It had the yarn I was looking for."
Laughing Hens is rated 4.75 based on 4,668 reviews