Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

Laughing Hens  5 star review on 16th April 2020
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 29th March 2020
carol Kobuszko
More Photos & Videos
Lots of lovely yarns to choose from.
Still at the start of this project- a jumper for my husband. Looking at the pattern I was a bit phased by the difference in rows for the cable and zigzag patterns but now I am almost at the place where the marker goes for the armhole I realise it has a pleasing symmetry to it. I am an experienced knitter and I’m finding it quite relaxing to knit this. Looking forward to doing the sleeves top down. A first for me on what is a top up jumper.
Very good service.
Very helpful on the telephone, wool delivered on time , arrived safely,,
Speedy service and lots of choice
Very quick delivery
Transparent in information given so you can make an informed decision about level of difficulty and cost unlike some companies
Not pushy, company goes for quality, not gimics which I appreciate and trust more
Looking forward to knitting up
Lovely coloured aran worstered wool. I am making a baby cardigan
Great customer service, wool arrived in good time.
One of the many colors that I needed for my project was unavailable in U.S., I found it online at Laughing Hens, Delivery took awhile, but I expected that. Thank you
An easy site to follow
Haven't finished it yet but looking ok
Lovely website. Prompt delivery, beautifully packaged. One of the colours was not at all what I was expecting though but I wanted it to take on holiday so didn’t try to exchange it which I would otherwise have done.
Thank you for my yarn, very prompt reliable service.
Quick efficient delivery
The pattern neck band was too big had to remove about 25 stitches to make it sit right the cotton was so soft and easy to lnit
Prompt action and up to date stock, news etc.
The yarn that came in a hank was absolutely impossible to wind. It was twisted and I knew it would be a problem. I should have returned it and not even tried to wind it. I’ve wound many hanks in the past so please don’t think it is my fault. The pattern book and in the ball lace weight was really fantastic
Good service.
The service from Laughing Hens is always good even though I'd prefer more single patterns rather than buying the book (but I'm sure that's out of your control).
Colour was exactly as the internet picture. Wool arrived quickly
Laughing Hens is rated 4.72 based on 5,452 reviews