Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

"It made my sister happy ,she is in a home and is knitting me a scarf. She likes the wool and is getting on nicely with the scarf."
"quick delivery but I received the wrong item but I had an immediate response from them and got the correct item the next day.Can't fault them for that they were very apologetic."
"Just reading the name! Good choice of patterns and wools."
"Though shipping was slow, the product was good and crocheted up nicely."
"Will know more when yarn comes"
"They were very helpful when I phoned them."
"I got the pattern I wanted quickly & have started to knit."
"I was delivered today, a week after ordering, everything correct, nicely wrapped in silk paper, nothing to say but thanks! I will order again with Laughing Hens!"
"Updates on delivery despatch. Despatch promises kept."
"I've just started knitting again after over twenty years and was recommended Laughing Hens as a source of, yes, I admit, free patterns, which I thought would be ideal for starters. When I'm feeling more confident, I'll be back online to look at other patterns and yarns too. I enjoyed browsing and I'll be back. Thank you."
"I received what I ordered in spite of the fact an e-mail said they didn't have the quantity I wanted. Received my order in a very timely manor considering it came from Europe. I am very satisfied,."
"Laughing Hens are fine. The needles are not. I found the addicrazytrio very hard to use. They are more flexible than using 4 but longer and get in the way. Also for some reason they are hard on my neck. I looked at utube in case I was doing it wrong but I am not. Very disappointing."
"Very good service. Wool arrived beautifully wrapped in tissue."
"Excited to start knitting. Half the order I placed was not the right yarn...my fault. Yarn is like a candy store for me!"
"Unfortunately I haven't started the project because I haven't been able to make head nor tail of the pattern."
"The wool ordered is beautiful- the site was easy to use and the wool was wrapped in tissue paper which made it feel special."
"Laughing Hens has a great selection of different wooltypes. It lasted a long time until I found a shop that has different types of Alpaka Wool for a good price. The delivery to Germany worked great to and it didn't took much time till the package arrived."
"Prompt despatch of order and a good range of goods on website"
"Thank you, I'm happy with the product!"
"Just what I wanted"