Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

Morag Hamilton
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 13th March 2020
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 13th March 2020
More Photos & Videos
Love how easy to assess the knitting booklets to see all the patterns in that booklet .
Wool (Rowan Big wool in Normandy Blue and cream) arrived promptly and as ordered even in the COVID lockdown - which was good because I needed something to do! I crocheted it into a lovely snug throw for my sofa.
I placed my order on 4/8/2020 but have not received my order yet.
Super easy site to use and loved the fact you can buy a kit which includes everything you need. Only negative, and it is not Laughing Hens, but think it is more about which computer you use - the colour of the wool was very different to what arrived. However I will be back to buy more patterns.
I ordered the last 11 balls of my main colour but had a very helpful phone call from Laughing Hens to ask whether it would matter if one ball came from a different dye lot. After I said it would she checked the 10 against the 1 and said there were more white flecks in it so we agreed it would be better to wait until the new dye lot came in. This was very helpful and earned my trust for future orders.
It's ok a few issues with pattern probably wouldn't use again after that
Always have good stocks of wool - patterns can be downloaded so no waiting unless you want one posted
Good quick and friendly service if you need to telephone
I was able to get the yarn I have been looking for,Manos yarn is so easy to use and the colours are great.
They were informative and helpful and I love the yarn
Very good quality of service, price and product.
Speedy delivery and lovely wool at sensible prices. Thank you.
Good communication, fair prices and prompt postage. Very pleased.
Fantastic value, super speedy delivery and my wool was all very well packaged. Was my first time ordering from laughing hens and I will definitely be looking here first next time 🙂
I found you helped me and delivered my order promptly in these very difficult
times.
I look forward to making more purchases in the future.
Your service was very good.
Sincerely
Mary Murphy
great experience and will order again
The wool is excellent quality and came in great time despite current circumstances. I used the wool to knit hearts for patients in intensive care who cannot have visitors, one heart goes to them and the other to their families. The wool knit really well and gave a lovely neat finish.
How am I ever going to get my order. It has been so long now. Please let me know what has happened to it? I paid you the day I ordered, where is it?
I can't show you anything because I still have not gotten my order that I placed a month and 1/2 ago. Where is it?
Laughing hens-what's not to smile at? They always have a good selection of yarn an it always arrives promptly. A knitter needs no more than this.
Good service, accurate images on wesite.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.74 based on 5,180 reviews