Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Unfortunately, the last order from Laughing Hens never reached me.
Really liked the Noro pattern book but realised I am going to have a problem finding the yarn.
Just ok.
Found nice wool on sale!
Sent the wrong shade. I received pink instead of this green. I was told they would send a replacement, however I have not received it and have not receive a response from Laughing Hens when requesting a tracking number for the replacement shipment.
While the product was fine it took nearly a week to receive the pattern
As it turned out the patterns were not what I was looking for, I therefore returned them to you i expect I will get a reimbursement shortly. Thankyou
Bit disappointed as cardigan not working right even though I am using cotton. Have contacted Patons for some tips. Will keep trying not going to give up on it The shawl in the second book having difficulty as never worked in the round before. I usually like to see my patterns first. It didn’t state when I was looking that it was for advanced knitters. Disappointed as I probably won’t continue it
The wool always arrives in good time and is packaged nicely (in tissue paper)
They respond quickly to my e-mails and send the yarn out very rapidly, too.
High quality
I regret to say that I never received the yarn. Lost in shipping? Working with Paypal. To update this review....my order arrived, about 6 weeks after ordering. The mailer was marked "courier error". The yarn is lovely.
The service is quick & efficient. The booklet I ordered is not well made as on first opening The pages were coming away from the spine - just not worth sending back - will stick with sellotape or put it in it's own folder - very disappointed.
Reasonable selection of yarn at good prices. Good communication. However, to my disappointment, not all ordered yarn was available for delivery. As a result, I had to reorder the missing items elsewhere and pay delivery fee (originally, I was hoping to combine my order as LH seemed to have in stock all that I needed)
Good day. I still have not received my pattern that was posted to South Africa , Cape Town Thank you. Rashieda
**********
This time my delivery was fast and correct, a definite improvement compared to last time.
I have not received my order as of yet , so I cannot write any review until I get what I paid for. My order was paid for on May 17, 2018 and today is May 30,2018 and I have not received anything as of this date I email laughing Hens today I am waiting for an answer.
I haven't received anything that I ordered so I really don't have anything to report.
I did receive my order. On ordering I received an immediate confirmation and note that the stock was low therefore there'd be a delay. The email specified the number of days it would be delayed. However, despite me not counting weekends/bank holidays, after the extreme end of the "window" I still had heard nothing. To improve the customer experience I suggest that Laughing Hens keeps in touch with its customers in the event of a delay - just as a reassurance and courtesy I suppose. I did send an email eventually asking for an update and received no reply. A day or two later the email confirming my order was on its way was sent - it was a "normal" automatic mail-merge one.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.71 based on 6,891 reviews