Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

"It was a postal thing. I paid for track n trace and gave delivery instructions for the courier. The package had a no. which also seemed to apply to other orders in other countries, Laughing Hens seen unable to explain this. It's not the first time it's happened. My package finally arrived but was taken to our Post Shop and i had to collect it the next day. Nothing about this order, except the wool, has been satisfactory. A proper explanation would go a long way. It seems as though the days of easy ordering from Laughing Hens may be over, I do hope not, I've asked yet again for an explanation, we'll see."
Hello Valerie. We apologise you were not happy with the delivery of your order. We have to put trust in Royal Mail that orders will be delivered safely . Your order was sent tracked and signed as requested. Kind Regards, Joanna Laughing Hens
"The 3 ply wool I recently received was 2 ply."
"I had waiting 1 month for my order in stock on the website but finally, not really in stock"
"Whilst I love the Addi needles and have no complaint there, when I placed the order, there was apparently stock available. Shortly after I received an email stating that one item had been sent but the other was out of stock. I prefer to be told the truth"
We apologise you were able to over order without being informed of a delay. we have now changed out settings to show the stock levels and inform customers of delays. As requested we have refunded the delayed needles. We apologise for the inconvenience.
"No information given about delay from order made on 5th April. No apology for delay. No replies to emails."
We apologise for the long delay.

Your order was completed on 13/06.

We have been slow to receive some stock from our suppliers, the issue has not been resolved.

Kind Regards

Joanna

Laughing Hens
"the wool ordered took about 2 months to arrive despite the website saying it was available when the order was placed."
We apologise for the long delay to complete your order. We have been slow to receive some stock from our suppliers. This has now been resolved. your order was complete on 13.06.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"In spite of all of my order being available according to the website I did only receive part of it, and there is a complete lack of communication as to when I can expect it to be delivered. Furthermore you have charged me also for the non-delivered items, which in no way is an acceptable procedure for what turns out to be an open-end delivery."
"I tried to order 2 balls of the same yarn but your site would just not register 2. So I had to do two separate orders and pay the extra delivery charge"
"I received an email several days ago that said my order was shipped. I still have not received it."
"Yarn have not yet not arrived; also still waiting for customer service concerning sold out yarn , which resulted in stock once put in basket. I returned message for wish of replacement, never got any answer and order was sent without replaced yarn, no refund for the missing yarn yet"
"I made an order on March 18th. Some days later an email arrived to say that my order was due the following week. After a couple of weeks I emailed requesting information on the order and part of it was delivered about three days afterwards. I'm told the rest will follow when stocks are replenished but I'm not sure why I was encouraged to order if the yarn wasn't available"
"Have not yet received! Ordered March 9 & today is March 20, 2017"
"Very disappointed. My order took quite a while to arrive and when it did the yarn was not the colour I had ordered. I returned the yarn the next day asking for a refund or exchange. Two and a half weeks later I am still waiting for a response. I have emailed twice asking for an update but have received only silence in return. I can accept that the return might have got lost in the post but I would have expected at least an acknowledgement of my email. Poor service. I am now re-ordering from someone else and will not use Laughing Hens again."
"I have NOT receiver the Magasin I have I have NOT recieved the Rowan Magasin yet"
We apologise for the delay. At the time your ordered the patten book was out of stock. You were notified of the weeks delay this before the order was placed. Your order was dispatched on 03.03.
"I have not recived my order yet. I ordered in on Feb 9."
Hello Mona,
Your order was dispatched on 17.02. There was a delay dispatching your order due to one of the yarns you ordered being out of stock. You were notified of this before placing your order and it was confirmed via email after your order was placed. Kind regards Joanna
"I made my order in early January and got a reply saying would be approx 10 days. After a couple of weeks I sent an email to enquire about my order but did not receive a reply. A couple of days later I telephoned. The lady said she had not replied as she was waiting to hear back from Rowan. Once she had she would email me. I finally received my order on the 16th Feb. Waiting was not a problem but not being kept informed was. Payment had been taken it was a substantial amount and I was concerned my order had been either overlooked or gone astray. Sorry but this was not up to your usual standards ."
We apologise you were not happy with the service received on this particular order. Our suppliers give us very little information as to when yarn is due in stock and we appreciate how frustrating this can be.
"I received this request for a review before receiving my order. I have heard now that my order has not been shipped yet and what I ordered is actually out of stock. I had really expected and hoped to have received my order by now, not a notice that it hasn't been shipped."
"Ordered on 10th of January today is 22nd and the pattern has not yet arrived."
We apologise for the delay. Your order was dispatched on 18/01. As you order is being sent to France it may take about a week to arrive.
"Sufficient stock was not available (and line discontinued), despite personal reassurance that it was available, in my pre-ordering call. I only found out when I called LH a week later to query the delivery. Quick refund however. One of 2 patterns also not available, despite website indicating both were available."
"I wanted to try Laughing Hens for ages as I'm trying to pick more local & smaller companies over the bigger more established ones. But I ordered and paid for two hanks of yarn, then two days later I get an email saying one is out of stock, and would I like to choose another shade. I emailed back, as instructed, and requested a different shade. They then emailed to say I'd get a refund. Sort out your stock control!"
Hello Katie.
We apologise your order was refunded before you has chosen an alternative color. If you would like to know our remaining stock of Fyberspates please send us an email and we can check stock for you,
Laughing Hens is rated 4.74 based on 4,650 reviews