Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Mrs Wendy R Keeton
Verified Buyer

My order was sent almost by return of post, I was astounded
Verified Buyer

International shipping was very reasonably priced.
B Unwin
Verified Buyer

The items I bought were well packed and arrived in good time. My minor disappointment came from buying 5 balls of a yarn and getting two different dye numbers. I would have preferred to have been told of this before shipping so I could decide whether to go ahead or not. As it is I can't use the yarn for the purpose it was intended for.
Emilie De Pinho
Verified Buyer

I was desperately looking for a ball of wool that no longer sells and I found it on this site. I live in France and I am delighted with my order that I received within a quite reasonable time. Thanks again !
Verified Buyer

They kept me informed about my order which was out of stock for one week then sent it promptly when it became available- I would order from them again.
Verified Buyer

The alpaca yarn that I bought at Laughing is simply amazing. Exceptionnaly soft and very easy to knit. The colour shown on the website is exactly what I got. Also Laughing offered the best price, and although I am on the other side of the Atlantic, I received my order within a few days (much faster the national post!) Very reliable.
Irene Jones
Verified Buyer

Got my pattern next day great service
Roberta Couchman
Verified Buyer

I needed this yarn double quick, they were kind on the phone and efficient and I think someone made a special trip to the post office just for me
Danielle White
Verified Buyer

I always manage to find what I want , there's always a good choice of products at reasonable prices. Having used online yarns suppliers for some time now, I only regularly use 3 because I feel confident that my goods will be sent swiftly and payments are secure, and laughing hens is one of the 3 I use
Verified Buyer

My order was delivered accurately and promptly.
Avril Sharp
Verified Buyer

Very quick response to my order, pattern very pretty,thanks very much. I do get a bit impatient when i order wool and patterns,i am afraid i get rather excited.!! Thanks again.
Mrs L V Whiteley
Verified Buyer

Quality items good service and value for money also excellent product.
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, goods arrived promptly
Dr A N Baughan
Verified Buyer

Lovely wool to knit with and fantastic service. I was looking for a specific dye lot and you were able to supply. Thanks laughing hens. Keep up the good work.
Jane Shea
Verified Buyer

The service is excellent and they stand behind what they sell. I had a problem with a previous purchase of Addi olive wood needles and they were replaced it immediately. In fact, I received the replacement the day after I had emailed them about the problem.
Verified Buyer

They were pleasant to deal with, my yarn arrived in NZ very fast and exactly what was ordered. All straight forward :-)
Jacqueline Appleby
Verified Buyer

Very good service and would recommend others to use them
Kathleen Downes

Excellent service.
Yvonne Pattenden

Needed this beautiful yarn for a shawl I'm making. Prompt service. Thankyou
Carolyn Sargentson
Verified Buyer

Great service and great yarn, would definitely shop here again.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.74 based on 2,230 reviews