Laughing Hens Reviews

1,621 Reviews

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Catherine Ann Rowland
Verified Buyer

Fab service and very helpful staff
Yvonne May
Verified Buyer

I found what I was looking for at Laughing Hens after searching elsewhere and they had just what I wanted! These Addi circular needles are just perfect for knitting hats. Dispatch was very speedy. Highly recommend this seller.
Sarah Thirkettle

Swift delivery, as always. Beautiful yarn. I will always be back. Thankyou
Lysbeth Kellett
Verified Buyer

Both skeins of yarn are the exact colour from the picture on the web site. The yarn feels beautiful and I am looking gotward to knitting them up
Jenny Bowen-Davies
Verified Buyer

Fast and efficient service as always. Colour very different from on screen view so will be returning on this occasion.
Lynne Tancock
Verified Buyer

Pattern arrived promptly which is a miracle as the address was marked Great Britain and not Cyprus even after I emailed immediately to say the Address was wrong and it should be Cyprus and not United Kingdom even though I chose Cyprus the Web Site had a mind of its own and put United Kingdom hence the email. No confirmation of that I'm afraid. Bearing in mind that there is another Nicosia in the USA I cannot risk ordering anything else from this company which is a shame as the have good products. Sorry!
Patricia Townsend
Verified Buyer

Can always rely on a very prompt service. Selection of wools and patterns are Great
Marie Sinkiewicz
Verified Buyer

My package took a long time to arrive. Ordering from outside the USA I expect that somewhat, but I can not help but to wonder if the shipping label had not said New York, New York, but the address that was on my billing slip : Mebane, NC that I would have receive my package much sooner. I got this review survey more than a week sooner than I got my package.
Overall the box was packed well and everything inside was in excellent shape - even though the box itself was very beaten up. Overall I'm very happy with my order and would consider strongly ordering from them again.
David Brill
Verified Buyer

These needles look cute and I'm going to try them on the next sock project!
My other super short needles (20 cm) were not very comfortable.
Frances Lindsay
Verified Buyer

Kept me up to date when things weren't in stock. Great Service.
Linda Rigby
Verified Buyer

Excellent choice of products on your website. I am very disappointed and sad to discover that this wonderful yarn by Rowan (All Seasons Cotton) has been discontinued so l was very relieved to find some available on your site. Fantastic service from you and fast delivery. Many thanks. Very pleased.
Cameron Torcassi
Verified Buyer

The price was great and the service was terrific considering that I'm ordering from the U.S. However, the color was disappointing. I realize it's always tricky to judge a color based on a photo on the computer, but nevertheless it's not what I expected. Also I got two different dye lots in the order. They do seem to match well, but it might make it tricky for me to try to sell the yarn. So, it's probably best to only order yarn that you've seen in person unless you live in the U.K. and can return it for free.
Atsuko Shimura
Verified Buyer

Noro a la mode is soft yarn, fun to knit and so comfortable to wear.
Marguerite Brown

Have not yet received! Ordered March 9 & today is March 20, 2017
Janette Fielding
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Fast dispatch and receipt. Will buy from again.
Gillian Wade
Verified Buyer

Really quick service - great products and good website. Will definitely use again!
Mrs V Farrell
Verified Buyer

It is always a pleasure to order and receive goods from this company. Always excellent service.
Jane Wilbourne
Verified Buyer

Lovely wool but need a pattern for it and finer needles.
Julia Tickridge
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, goods packaged with care secure and reliable carrier service. Highly recommend
Mrs M Clutton
Verified Buyer

Disappointed with length of time to deliver goods. Almost a week! Also colour of yarn not as expected. Had to return.

Love knitting company manage to deliver yarn next day via Hermes.

Laughing Hens is rated 4.74 based on 1,621 reviews