Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

"The book was exactly as shown on your web site. I liked the book and the price was really good. The book was received very fast. I bought it as a gift for a friend who bought the Addi knitting king express machine and she really likes it. She advised me she is making the kimono in the book and after that the scarf and the baby sweater with accessories. Thanks so much for being such a good experience."
"I ordered from Texas in the U.S. Service was good and the yarn is great."
Michel Mohle
Verified Buyer
"Love variety of knitting patterns"
"Purchased 2 different products and both were great quality yarns supplied quickly and sales service on part orders was excellent."
Annie Piper
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service very good products, one very happy customer."
H G MCKINLEY
Verified Buyer
"Easy to navigate your website. Ordering and payment process is clear and quick. My yarn arrived when I expected it, well packaged and, if I chose to, I could track it through the delivery journey. In some ways it is a sad reflection on many businesses that they describe their service as quick and easy, but it isn’t; however Laughing Hens is exactly what you describe, with friendliness. Thank you."
"Great variety of products and great service. Laughing Hens doesn't disappoint!"
Chrys Mellor
Verified Buyer
"delayed order with no notification for a month after original order confirmed - until queried"
Alison Walne
Verified Buyer
"The Addi Crazy Trio needles - the best for sock knitting my partner has ever ued - are stocked in all sizes and delivered promptly."
Sue George
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant sale, wonderful patten different style and easy to follow"
"Buying from Laughing hens is so easy and quick, although i was initially told the yarn was out of it was back in stock quickly. The pattern caused me some problems but i am enjoying knitting the shawl now"
Brenda Hance
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service and always available to answer questions."
Angela Spitzer
Verified Buyer
"Rapid response, rapid delivery and a very wide ranging tome. Lovely book with history of items, how the information was collected. As I said a comprehensive book,not to mention the beautiful patterns. I really look forward to using this book."
"great website, lots of ideas and selection of yarns. Easy ordering and kept upto date with my order via email. Dispatched straight away."
Barbara J Snyder
Verified Buyer
"havent received my order yet"
"Fast service nice quality yarns"
"Very quick delivery"
Patricia Hodgkinson
Verified Buyer
"Project only just started but the yarn is soft and the colours are inspirational so love it. First knitting I’ve done for many years so this Intarsia throw, Kaffe Fassett design is an exciting new beginning."
"everything arrived on time and nicely packaged. Would use again."
"The pattern I ordered was delivered really quickly and the UK flat rate postage was only £1.25 for up to 10 patterns. This compares very favourably to other knitting sites, some of which charge almost as much as the pattern costs - for a single leaflet!"
Laughing Hens is rated 4.75 based on 3,849 reviews