Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"I am writing a review about the wool and pattern not about the company Laughing hens. I loved this wool, the idea that it is mainly recycled etc. It feels great and has a good weight. Unfortunately I did not like the pattern very much. It seemed to knit up bigger for me which may have been my tension but all the adding in extra wool and then taking it out again and having to finish all the ends off was tricky as the style of knitting ie loose garter and stocking stitch made it difficult for the ends to stay in. It all ended up looking a bit messy and far too long. I am quite an experienced knitter and this is the first time in my life I have not enjoyed the finished article. I have bought a circular needle and I am going to undo it and reknit a circular neck scarf to my own pattern. Really great wool though. Would buy again."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Was so happy to find this color I purchased 6 skeins"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Extremely happy, well packed parcel arrived promptly"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"The Hens make me happy because they do what "it says on the tin". Arrays of beautiful wool and fast efficient service. No complaints. Thank you.."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"The yarn is exactly what I need to finish my project. Thank you!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Lovely West Yorkshire sock yarn at a great price! My favorite sock needles well priced also! Amazingly fast shipping to USA! Thank you!!!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Simple website where it was easy to find what I needed."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"This sock yarn is so easy to work with and very affordable. My grandchildren love their new socks!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Good range of ‘stuff’, quick delivery"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"This back issue of Rowan magazine was 4-5 years old. It arrived in perfect condition, packaged properly for shipping and in a timely manner. Wonderful issue. Thank you, Laughing Hens!!!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"You stock just the kind of yarn I like for knitting socks, it is easy to order and my yarn arrives quickly. There is nothing else you could do to make buying yarn through you a better experience. Thank you."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"I contacted Customer services about ordering additional wool of the same lot and got prompt and useful,replies"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Great resource for the yarn needed to complete my project. Fast shipping and excellent packaging! Thank you!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Even though I am in the other side of the pond, I receive my package in a very good condition, the packaging was very well thoughtful. I will love to keep buying from them."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Very quick service. Love the muslin bag the wool comes in. Keeps it nice and clean."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Easy to navigate website, fast delivery and beautifully packaged."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Unfortunately I have not yet received any knitting thread from. I did receive the book and was looking forward to starting my socks. I thought perhaps there was a delay. I would be pleased to hear from you. Pat talbot."
"Lovely wool"
"Very good service"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"parcel came super fast and as advertised! Looking forward to using the wool!"
Laughing Hens is rated 4.74 based on 4,606 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access