Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Verified Buyer

The order arrived sooner than expected.
Carol Glasstone
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service. I called them in a panic as I am away from home and forgot to pack my needles. Overnight delivery was organized and my needles arrived next day. I am one happy knitter. Thank you Laughing Hens.
Mrs Alison R Norman
Verified Buyer

With Laughing Hens I was able to purchase the 7 extra balls of wool in thee shade i needed to complete my garment....I couln,t find this particular shade on any other website!
Mrs Ann Sinclair
Verified Buyer

I love Brittany knitting needles and wanted some double pointed for making a pair of socks - my search led me to Laughing Hens. Of course I had a look to see what else was available and found some fabulous patterns, and so risked buying yarn online and more needles. Everything arrived promptly, cleverly wrapped, so nothing damaged, the merino/bamboo yarn is exactly what I hoped it would be, with the added surprise of being beautifully soft and silky. I sent a picture of it all to a friend, with the caption 'Only another knitter could possibly know how happy this makes me'
Susan Gammage
Verified Buyer

Great prices, choice of yarns and speedy delivery.
Verified Buyer

The staff are always efficient , helpful and cheerful. They do all that can to ensure prompt and accurate service. Where items are out of stock they always let you know what has happened so that they do not cause anxiety about delayed deliveries.Postings are timely also.
Verified Buyer

Love the website! Easy to navigate & there are so many good things in stock & available. I receive most of my orders from Laughing Hens QUICKER than my domestic orders here in the States!
Mrs S R J Southwick
Verified Buyer

I already had a few balls of the same wool, when it came it was the exact same dye number, well pleased.
R E Hitchens
Verified Buyer

Good site, excellent service.
Sarah Corless
Verified Buyer

Great yarns! Great service!
Lynda Nicholson

Prompt service.
Lynda Pringle
Verified Buyer

My order was placed over the Bank Holiday weekend, it was dispatched as soon as they were open again and I received it the following day. The service has always been this good, on occasion I have ordered in the afternoon and received the package the following day. The Addi fixed circular needles I ordered are easy to use and the best I have found to date. So all I can say is thank you.
Sara Vogler
Verified Buyer

I was asked to knit a hat in that certain shade of pink and I found it easily on this site.
C J KNott

Excellent serv ice
Verified Buyer

Excellent choice and first class service.
Ms C Stott
Unverified Reviewer

I buy a lot of yarn online. Laughing Hens has the most amazing shop. So much yarn, loads on special, a super simple basket and check out system that returns you to exactly where you were to continue shopping. Easy to remove items from my basket. My order arrived in 3 days and it included a jiffy bag and freepost return label, so all I had to do was pop my unwanted items back in the post the next day. This is the best returns service I have come across. I am totally in love with Laughing Hens.
Ms C Stott
Verified Buyer

I absolutely love this yarn. I can't stop buying it and turning it into beautiful fingerless mittens. Fantastic service from Laughing Hens, thank you.
Maria Brown
Verified Buyer

Your printed copy of a knitting pattern arrived promptly on good quality paper with coloured photographs- clear and easy to read. I look forward to using it.
Mrs C Walton

Fast delivery
No postage
What more could I ask for, will use you again.
Verified Buyer

Excellent very prompt delivery thank you
Laughing Hens is rated 4.75 based on 2,588 reviews