Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
Very quick delivery, would order again.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Ok
I have no photo to include in this review, as have no finished article to show as yet. However, to date I have only knitted a few simple rib rows to start off the cowl I intend to knit in its entirety eventually and I am disappointed with the wool recommended for the cowl pattern I obtained from you as the yarn seems to 'separate' in use which makes it difficult at times to define the stitch and it can confuse you into thinking it may be separate stitches due to the separation of yarn (if you follow me!). In view of the price of the yarn I feel this problem should not be arising and although I always like to "finish what I start" with anything I undertake, this is not encouraging me on this occasion. I am very surprised at this outcome, especially as I find your website and efficient attention fine.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
Colour was exactly right - very happy with the purchase
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
Prompt responses to my email questions.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Ok
You had the items I needed.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
Laughing Hens had what I was looking for and delivered it promptly.
very nice pattern book
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
They didn't have some of the yarn I wanted in stock. They kept in contact, sent a partial order so I wasn't waiting for what they did have in stock. I would recommend shopping with this company
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
Very pleased with the customer service.
Beautiful cushion pattern
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
This order was to finish a project begun with yarn purchased in the US—I was lucky to find it overseas with a retailer that ships internationally! And it arrived much more quickly than I expected.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
Quick delivery, really beautiful yarn
How did you find Checkout on the website? There was a few issues but I got there
I make stuffed Octopus for Preemies US. The stitches need to be very tight and the handle comes apart easily.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
I LOVE your products and the prices! GREAT! Customer service answers back rather quickly. I am not happy the way you made promises (on your website) of delivery of your products FASTER then they come. Last time I ordered, I didn't think I was to get my order. I kept emailing you and you assured me my order would be here! It FINALLY came! Patience is a Virtue! I only wish that you would not state that people's orders would come faster then they do! It Does take time to get stuff from overseas! I Know when I now ordered the 2nd time, what to expect and thus am giving you a decent rating. Had it been the 1st time, I'd probably give you a Poor rating. I am now eagerly waiting for my order! I DO KNOW it will be here! I'm not concerned about it as I was when I ordered the 1st time! PLEASE Don't make people believe what it says on your website!!!!! I'm Sure my order will be here soon and I will be MOST HAPPY w/what I ordered!!! All I can say is it takes TIME for a delivery to come from overseas! You have a very easily accessible website that is easy to read! I LOVE your website! I am sooo GLAD I gave you a second chance!!! I WILL be ordering from you again but I KNOW I NEED to be patient for my goods to arrive!
I love the quality of the Rowan felted tweed.However the flects in thectweed were poor and did not enhance the overall colour of the wool.I should probably waited for the same dye number as there are. obvious bands of dissimilar colors.There was no reduction for taking different dye numbers.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
I am excited to receive these patterns
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
Even though the yarn was 1 off from the dye lot of my sweater, it matched. Thanks.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
My knitting book gave me inspiration
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
Laughing Hens matched a dye lot for a pullover I was making - the original wool for which I'd bought elsewhere. They took every care to make sure I got the dye lot I needed and kept me informed. They couldn't have been more helpful.
Lots of lovely yarns to choose from.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.75 based on 4,672 reviews