Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Trudy Unterschultz
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 21st November 2020
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 21st November 2020
Laughing Hens are my go-to supplier for knitting wool. The website is easy to use and service is prompt. However, I cannot show you progress on the project for which this wool was purchased (Sage Throw by Marie Wallin) as I am still waiting for one colour - Avocado - to become available. As you may imagine having spent £200 ish on wool waiting for one ball is more than a little irritating.

In the meantime, I am going slower on my WIP but only have a few rows left. I can always default to socks and my stash...........but would like to get started.

However, not Laughing Hens fault I imagine the supply hiccough is with the mill/dyers.
Moccasin soles came very quickly, they're a bit narrow but I used them for a crocheted slipper boot so maybe it was a big ask for them. However the friend lived them and went off on hols with her new slipper boots. I bought a size bigger than her foot, definitely needed the extra length. Think they would fit a knitted slipper, I used a chunky wool, perhaps a bit too thick for the soles. Good product, well made, easy to attach, timely delivery.
Ordered on line...But one was out of stock. Offered replacement or refund. Good communication, replacement sent & received. In general i am very please with my experience and purchase. For sure will order from Laughing Hens again. Thank you all very much
Easy shopping experience, and quick shipping time.
Excellent service. All items arrived with no problem. Many thanks.
thank you Laughing Hens for providing this book for me to buy. I am already on my third scarf from this pattern book.
Excellent, competitive prices. The items took much longer than the predicted time to arrive (about 3 weeks) I guess that’s due to the CV19.

I emailed Laughing Hens with an enquiry, however I did not receive any reply to my email.

Otherwise, a good website, which I would probably use again.
Overall, great service. My only wish is if customers could be given an idea of realistic delivery time. Very pleased with the product I ordered and look forward to ordering more in future.
Great to get my order in the middle of COVID
I am halfway up the back of a downloaded 1940's pattern of a women's jumper in 4 ply so slow progress, not a lot to see for a photo but I love the wool and colour -thank you. I was quite specific over the type and colour I would need as I wanted pure wool in a shade that would seem authentic and was having trouble finding what I needed until I found your lovely website, Thank you again.
Ideal for holding yarn when doing colour work, particularly intarsia. These were a good price. Deducted a star as some of them have a slightly wider opening causing the yarn to unwind.
Value for money
Although it took a very long time to receive my order, response to my query was very quick and efficient. I am pleased with my purchase.
My crochet hooks arrived later than I expected but we are in lockdown. I would use them again.
Easy to order online and the parcel arrived promptly.
The yarn is lovely and colors vibrant. The price was right, but I didn't realize I was purchasing from UK, so it took more than a month to arrive here in US.
Customer Service is extremely responsive and pricing is fair!
Lovely item
Good thanks
I got the product I needed and when I had questions about delivery they reply in within 1 day
Laughing Hens is rated 4.72 based on 5,973 reviews