Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Prompt responses to my email questions."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Ok
"You had the items I needed."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Laughing Hens had what I was looking for and delivered it promptly."
"very nice pattern book"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"They didn't have some of the yarn I wanted in stock. They kept in contact, sent a partial order so I wasn't waiting for what they did have in stock. I would recommend shopping with this company"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Very pleased with the customer service."
"Beautiful cushion pattern"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"This order was to finish a project begun with yarn purchased in the US—I was lucky to find it overseas with a retailer that ships internationally! And it arrived much more quickly than I expected."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Quick delivery, really beautiful yarn"
How did you find Checkout on the website? There was a few issues but I got there
"I make stuffed Octopus for Preemies US. The stitches need to be very tight and the handle comes apart easily."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"I LOVE your products and the prices! GREAT! Customer service answers back rather quickly. I am not happy the way you made promises (on your website) of delivery of your products FASTER then they come. Last time I ordered, I didn't think I was to get my order. I kept emailing you and you assured me my order would be here! It FINALLY came! Patience is a Virtue! I only wish that you would not state that people's orders would come faster then they do! It Does take time to get stuff from overseas! I Know when I now ordered the 2nd time, what to expect and thus am giving you a decent rating. Had it been the 1st time, I'd probably give you a Poor rating. I am now eagerly waiting for my order! I DO KNOW it will be here! I'm not concerned about it as I was when I ordered the 1st time! PLEASE Don't make people believe what it says on your website!!!!! I'm Sure my order will be here soon and I will be MOST HAPPY w/what I ordered!!! All I can say is it takes TIME for a delivery to come from overseas! You have a very easily accessible website that is easy to read! I LOVE your website! I am sooo GLAD I gave you a second chance!!! I WILL be ordering from you again but I KNOW I NEED to be patient for my goods to arrive!"
"I love the quality of the Rowan felted tweed.However the flects in thectweed were poor and did not enhance the overall colour of the wool.I should probably waited for the same dye number as there are. obvious bands of dissimilar colors.There was no reduction for taking different dye numbers."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"I am excited to receive these patterns"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Even though the yarn was 1 off from the dye lot of my sweater, it matched. Thanks."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"My knitting book gave me inspiration"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Laughing Hens matched a dye lot for a pullover I was making - the original wool for which I'd bought elsewhere. They took every care to make sure I got the dye lot I needed and kept me informed. They couldn't have been more helpful."
"Lots of lovely yarns to choose from."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Still at the start of this project- a jumper for my husband. Looking at the pattern I was a bit phased by the difference in rows for the cable and zigzag patterns but now I am almost at the place where the marker goes for the armhole I realise it has a pleasing symmetry to it. I am an experienced knitter and I’m finding it quite relaxing to knit this. Looking forward to doing the sleeves top down. A first for me on what is a top up jumper."
"Very good service."
"Very helpful on the telephone, wool delivered on time , arrived safely,,"
Laughing Hens is rated 4.75 based on 4,659 reviews