Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Its been a month since it was shipped and still has not arrived.
Hello. We apologise for the delay as you are based in the US orders take a little longer to arrive. Orders generally arrive within 10 working days. On the odd occasion it does take up to a month for orders to arrive.
We have just picked up your review.

Please send us an email to Sales@laughinghens.com if your order is yet to arrive.

We apologise for the delay.

Kind regards

Joanna

Laughing Hens
I cannot get anyone to reply to my emails regarding the shipping of my purchase.
Hello. We apologise for the delay responding to your email, as you are based in the US orders take a little longer to arrive. Orders generally arrive within 10 working days
Delivery information should be improved. I have ordered the goods from your site several times but it is the first time that the package was sent with the insufficient information on the package inspite of the full information that i offered. No full address and no phone number on the package. I had to call many places to trace my package.
I ordered a crochet patterns for ladies book and you sent a babies pattern book, both are King Kole. I have yet to return it
I ordered 2 sets of Addicrasy flex I flip needles in a US size 3. I received only one set. I sent them a photo of what came out of the package and asked them if they sent the needles in 2 separate packages. I haven't heard from them yet? I opened package on March 3 and on March 3 I sent the Email with photo of what I found. The bill says they charged me for 2 sets, but I only received one. I did order 2 sets. I'm afraid if this doesn't get resolved I'm going to have to update all the knitters about Laughing Chickens. I hope it gets resolved. Maybe they were sent in two packages .
We apologise for the issue. We have directly send you an email and wish to resolve this.
Poor delivery. I had to call them to chase my order and was told it had been overlooked. If I had not chased I may well be still waiting for it.
Your order was dispatched the day after you ordered. I apologise you were not happy with our service.
The books have no information as to how to get started. Because I have other knitting machines I have been able to accomplish by trial and error.
Wrong ply wool sent have returned,still have not received the right one, have rung twice still waiting over a week. Not happy.
We apologise for our mistake.
Delivery took far too long
We apologise you were not happy with the delivery time. Your order was delivered within 3 days of ordering.
Too long to arrive
I ordered this yarn along with the pattern for a fairisle blanket, but the pattern, which when I ordered it failed to turn up, even though it was mentioned on the order slip. I have only recently opened my parcel as I had a project to finish before hand. Please can someone check it out.
My order delayed by 3 weeks over the Christmas period as my items were out of stock, I was offered a refund soon after ordering but was told the items would be in stock within a week so thought I’d wait. When I did finally receive it and start knitting I found I have skeins from two different colour lots. Now my project that has taken many hours work is marred by a strange subtle colour change. I’ll be buying my yarn elsewhere in future.
I like Laughing Hens - their site is full of lovely yarns & patterns; however, communication about delivery times is terrible. My order took almost 3 weeks to arrive, with so few updates, that I needed to chase them. This is not the first time that this has happened. Please LH if you haven't got the stuff, please keep up a regular narrative with your customers.
I still haven't received my order!
Well the order was dated on the 24th of November and I stiil don't have my magazine.
I still have not received my order and when I click on the tracking link it does not have a tracking number so I can’t figure out when it is arriving. Frustrating.
Order never arrived. Wouldn't resolve anything until 2 weeks later. Then it was too late for me to get the goods in time. Disappointed with customer service.
Did not get the poncho pattern I ordered.
Tried to contact customers service, get no answer. Twice promise of discount; fedelity points and review, non applyable to coming purchase.
Hello Ingrid, I apologise you had had trouble with your discount. Please email Sales@laughinghens.com and we will work to resolve your issue. Kind regard, Joanna, Laughing Hens
sent wrong size knitting needles, and no reply from email I sent concerning same
We apologise for the delay getting back to you. The correct needles were dispatched on 30th Aug,
Laughing Hens is rated 4.75 based on 4,672 reviews