lastminute.com Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend lastminute.com
00AM
12AM

Tell us how lastminute.com made you happy

"Lastminute.com are advertising rooms in hotels that they cannot provide. I searched for hours finding the right hotel in Sydney for my trip and finally decided to book it through Lastminute.com. I chose my room, put my dates in etc and paid my hard earned cash. I waited for a response but never received an email as I had done with other companies. The website just said "not yet confirmed". My trip is complicated enough to plan with flights, car hire, hotels etc so I needed confirmation. Nothing came through the next day so I phoned them up only to be told that the room is now unavailable. The reason they gave me was that the room was withdrawn from the site. It was however on their site when I picked it and paid for it. Why then are they advertising rooms which they do not have and taking money from my account when they are are not 100% sure the room is available. I now have to wait up to 3 days for the money to be returned to my account before I can book another hotel. I am absolutely disgusted with this company and will never use them again and I would advise others to heed this warning."
Are you lastminute.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Flights work out 30€ more expensive than advertised on some flights, unless we use viabuy credit card. Using any other payment method bumped up the price by 30€. Lastminute.com if a customer is trying to book at the LAST MINUTE, they arent necessarily going to wait 24 hours for a card to arrive at their home address. For example, in our case, we are abroad trying to book a flight home. This is frustrating for clients like us and has damaged our trust in your brand. Makes me want to avoid using lastminute.com in future."
"dont use rip off"
"Great prices"
"I was on holiday in turkey and got an email from a rival company of lastminute that said “ your flight has been changed .... I must ring London to try to sort out alternatives “ This caused undue stress at £1.53 a minute and “ please hold the line” !! Next trip I chose lastminute... The same thing happened ....Last minute.com simple informed me by email ... chose the best available flight and booked it ... giving the chance to change if I wanted ..... I suffered no anxiety simple as Lastminute did the worrying for me ... what else can I say but thank you"
lastminute.com is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews