Lark & Larks Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Lark & Larks
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Lark & Larks made you happy

"We ordered some 80 doors from this company three years ago for some holiday accommodations that we have. They were vinyl wrapped doors and after only 3 years 80% of the doors have delaminated, to such an extent they will all need replacing. Having contacted Lark and Larks some 6 weeks ago and despite the 6 year warranty that they offer on these doors, we have had no offer to replace these faulty doors, which are not fit for purpose. We have just been fobbed off. Beware if considering purchasing vinyl wrapped doors from this company as they will only last 3 years and they will wash their hands of any replacements!"
Are you Lark & Larks? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Lark & Larks receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Larks & Larks promote custom made bedroom furniture. I asked for a quote and was asked to submit dimensions, which I did. Not receiving the quote I had to chase them up. I was told they needed detailed plans which I prepared and submitted. Still no quote nor a reply to my subsequent email chaser two weeks later. So I phoned and was assured the quote would be sent by the following day. A month later and I'm still waiting. It took me a whole day to prepare detailed plans and precise dimensions. If Larks & Larks is too busy to process quote requests, why invite them in the first place? It just lost a £5k order for bedroom furniture and another potential customer."
"Fast and knowledgeable staff."
"Good product, user-friendly website, excellent customer service"
Lark & Larks is rated 2.75 based on 4 reviews