Lark & Larks Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Lark & Larks

How would you rate Lark & Larks ?

"Larks & Larks promote custom made bedroom furniture. I asked for a quote and was asked to submit dimensions, which I did. Not receiving the quote I had to chase them up. I was told they needed detailed plans which I prepared and submitted. Still no quote nor a reply to my subsequent email chaser two weeks later. So I phoned and was assured the quote would be sent by the following day. A month later and I'm still waiting. It took me a whole day to prepare detailed plans and precise dimensions. If Larks & Larks is too busy to process quote requests, why invite them in the first place? It just lost a £5k order for bedroom furniture and another potential customer."
"Fast and knowledgeable staff."
"Good product, user-friendly website, excellent customer service"
Lark & Larks is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!