Lark & Larks Reviews

11AM
11AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Lark & Larks deliver?

How can I contact Lark & Larks?

Tell us how Lark & Larks made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"I ordered wardrobes to match existing that were in the house when I bought it. I asked if there was a plan to put them together and was advised they would come already constructed. They turned up just a load of pieces of wood with no instructions and many of items were not even pre drilled it took a skilled carpenter more than a day to put together (we had already put the main carcasses together) it was as if you had just given some wood to make a wardrobe out of. I was given part of someone else’s order instead of mine. So I had to wait for more drawer boxes. The pattern didn’t line up on the fronts so I had to again wait for more. I’m now on my third end panel. (Which is still damaged despite waiting a week for it). Third set of drawer boxes which have have again turned up damaged. I’ve had to wait in for deliveries that haven’t even been sent! Deliveries that have arrived incomplete and deliveries that have arrived damaged. I waited in 3 times for hanging rails which I have only just received. I’ve paid out for people to fit the end panel after being promised there were going to turn up before 10am to find out they had put it on a next day service that arrived at 2pm. I understand mistakes happen but when you are trying to rectify a mistake and promise a before 10am delivery - make sure you at least book it! I’ve wasted so much time (days) I’ve paid out 1 1/2 days in labour and not to mention all the time on the phone. I have a wardrobe still not finished and a full skip of damaged items. I’ve also had an additional skip worth of cardboard that I have had to pay to take away. I paid £1450 I was told they don’t normally compensate but they would offer me £50 due to the bundle of errors!!! I’ve now asked for the items just to be taken away and for a refund. I cannot wait in for any more deliveries and waste anymore time or money on this company. My advice would be to go elsewhere!"
Are you Lark & Larks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"We ordered some 80 doors from this company three years ago for some holiday accommodations that we have. They were vinyl wrapped doors and after only 3 years 80% of the doors have delaminated, to such an extent they will all need replacing. Having contacted Lark and Larks some 6 weeks ago and despite the 6 year warranty that they offer on these doors, we have had no offer to replace these faulty doors, which are not fit for purpose. We have just been fobbed off. Beware if considering purchasing vinyl wrapped doors from this company as they will only last 3 years and they will wash their hands of any replacements!"
"Larks & Larks promote custom made bedroom furniture. I asked for a quote and was asked to submit dimensions, which I did. Not receiving the quote I had to chase them up. I was told they needed detailed plans which I prepared and submitted. Still no quote nor a reply to my subsequent email chaser two weeks later. So I phoned and was assured the quote would be sent by the following day. A month later and I'm still waiting. It took me a whole day to prepare detailed plans and precise dimensions. If Larks & Larks is too busy to process quote requests, why invite them in the first place? It just lost a £5k order for bedroom furniture and another potential customer."
"Fast and knowledgeable staff."
Lark & Larks is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews