Laptops Direct Reviews

BuyitDirectNeptune WayTrident Business ParkLeeds Road

Categories:
Computers & Laptops
Electrical

How would you rate Laptops Direct?

457 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lee

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Laptops Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The service from you was excellent and fast the product from you was a lot cheaper from you than anyone else. I have already been recommending you to so many people."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Cannot fault at all"
Burnin Sounds...................
Unverified Reviewer
"Good friendly customer service. Best prices. Products delivered as described. Would recommend. Thank you."
"Finally!!! a computer that matches my IQ??? Only joking... This fantastic laptop supplied by the Wizards at Laptops Direct is brilliant, Half the time I have no idea how this HP 250 G6 i7 laptop does the things it does, the other half of the time I've no idea why it does em! But Laptops Direct know and advised me "this was the one I needed" and by golly they were right... New Fan [Matlock]"
"You didn't. You used Parcel Farce who are unable to supply us with a next day service because they are poorly organised. We receive deliveries from most couriers every day and Parcel Farce are the only ones that have an excuse 80%+ of the time. Had i known you used Parcel Farce I wouldn't have ordered from you."
"I bought my new laptop for a particular task, which has not yet started. When I have begun to use this PC I will respond more fully. Peter Chapman"
Peter, Southend
Unverified Reviewer
"Great service"
"good service considering Easter weekend"
"Delivery was on time, extremely happy with the product"
"Didn't send out a proper VAT invoice."
"It should be made CLEARER in regards to the box contents, what it will and won't come with. The after care was dismissive. Love my product but it sold itself. Room for improvement."
"Really good service and good producto. Ticked all the boxes."
"purchased a mobile phone at a good price and delivery was good came early then predicted have bought from laptop direct before and always good service and price"
"Came on time. Came intact. Correct product. Working product. A tad overpacked (a phone, in a shoebox, in a jiffy bag, in a box..) All in all, excellent."
"Extremely happy with the laptop quick delivery very satisfied would recommend laptop direct"
"great service, brilliant communications and fantastic price"
"Was disappointed with my experience with Laptops Direct this time round. having used yourselves a few years ago I was keen to buy a laptop as a gift for a family member abroad. however when it arrived today I have been informed that all the keys have been remapped to random positions and some don't work at all. I know that I purchased a refurbished laptop but I assumed that there would have been some basic checks to make sure everything worked correctly before it was sold. my family member is now going to have to take the laptop to be repaired costing more money.... hoping there has been some honest mistake here but look forward to hearing from you soon"
"Disgusting customer services, states easy returns-more like we do not accept returns! Tried talking to customer services and they spit out a load of useless nonsense then cut the conversation off without giving you a chance to utter a single syllable! Do not buy from them!!"
"Fantastic product, first class chat service to help you to pick the right product at right price"
"abysmal experience, ordered a laptop, headset and antivirus software, given delivery date outside of the 4-5 business days, yet still charged for it, changed the delivery date without issue to a later one(became obvious why the later date was acceptable) new date came and went without any delivery onto livechat explained issue told the headset was out of stock new date given, this came and went, livechat again, headset no longer available, talk to someone in sales, new name on livechat who shut down the livechat without discussion, livechat ceasing seems fairly common, a separate mail came through days later to tell me the headset was no longer available but sales would call me, no call, back to livechat, as well as mails explaining that as they were not capable of supplying the headset the next headset up would be an acceptable alternative at their cost, finally got this agreed, new delivery date advised, date came and went no delivery, back to live chat this headset is also no longer available(yet still listed on website even today), cancel the headset and send on rest of order which had been repeatedly suggested previously, now remember that laptopsdirect hold no stock themselves they operate through 3rd parties so this should have been no issue, no dice, new dates given, headset refunded in timely manner one good experience with an employee, e-mail to advise me that my items have dispatched, checked delivery tracker numbers, neither was recognized by the couriers, same issue day after day, delivery date missed, checked order status "awaiting dispatch" livechat yet again, cancel order refund me, yes no problem, payment refunded, but missing the delivery charge, for items not delivered and outside the 4-5 days in any case, painful experience, ordered 26th Jan 2018 cancelled 28th Mar 2018, two months of constant mails, livechat and annoyance for nothing, questionable business practice with misleading website address of .ie which changes to .co.uk as soon as you try to order, customer service who re-route you to sales, promises of phone calls that never happen,"
Laptops Direct is rated 3.76 based on 457 reviews