Laptops Direct Reviews

BuyitDirectNeptune WayTrident Business ParkLeeds Road

Categories:
Computers & Laptops
Electrical

How would you rate Laptops Direct?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

422 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Laptops Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"On the day of delivery they changed the delivery day out by over 3 weeks Although they were so quick to take the money with the knowledge they could never delivery it has taken over 2 months to receive a refund I am well out of pocket in terms of money in phone calls and time in phone calls as no one answers the phone The companies business practices how they treat their customers is highly questionable. I have had to chase for a refund for over 2 months. Anyone who does not want to waste their time and money should not deal with laptops direct in any way, they are just a drop shipper using your money to fund their organisational float along with excessively high charges for calls to their customer services. I would happily pay slightly more to a better company an now be better of financially and also all the time it has taken to sort out laptops directs mess."
"I ordered a electric CCTV camera from this company's website, which also trades under a number of different names including an affiliation with Tesco Direct. The order was mishandled, arrived late, was not sold as advertised and was not fit for purpose as it did not connect to the wifi despite attempting to connect on two different systems. The customer service response was absolutely appalling, refusing to accept the return of this absolutely useless product. In essence, do not use this dreadful company under any circumstances - nothing but aggravation and disappointment!"
"Item arrived on time and no problems"
"Poor customer service. they are selling items that they don't have in stock. Can't get any useful information about my item and delivery date. Waiting week so far for any action. Waste of time. Never again."
"I bought a TV from laptop direct early it arrived 15/12/2017 by the 23/12/2017 it had a fault arranged for laptop direct to pick it up for repair they picked the TV up on the 5/12/2017 it was with the courier for ten days and in all that time they never said it was badly packed I know was not it was in TV box with bubble wrap polystyrene sheets to protect the screen laptop direct said the courier is not to blame every complaint site i come across in future i will paste this message and I do not get a say why was it with courier and laptop direct had to ask for it to be delivered back to then"
"Do not buy from these clowns! Ordered a phone from them which said in stock, they took my money and even had the cheek to take a payment for next day delivery. I noticed on the tracking page it said awaiting stock but still said due for delivery tomorrow. I rang and was told it was out of stock despite the website still showing available stock an hour after I ordered. I spoke to Sonia first who was polite and she passed me on Jake who kept trying to talk over me, how rude. He made some pretty crappy offers for a smaller phone for another £80 or another phone for £180 more. I paid £610 instantly for a product they never had and now I have to wait up to 5 working days to get a refund 😡😡"
"Scam !!! the product is not even in stock , so their are keeping changing the date of delivery, on the webpage still advertising the product !!"
"excellent service arrived on time"
"Great service hassel free. item perfect thankyou."
"Product is fine but they take about 7 days to reply to any emails or instant messages!"
"Exilent on Time Great product"
"Good value for money and the laptop was in excellent condition. Really pleased with my purchase."
"1st class fast delivery iPhone X is great and at a great price"
"Monitor arrived even earlier than predicted, It is an excellent product at a good price ..Happy customer!"
"The laptop arrived in A1 condition. The quick set up guide and stylus/pen were missing but under the description they do warn that they can't guarantee it has all the original accessories. Very quick delivery and great price. I would definitely buy from Laptops Direct again."
"Very good service, with helpful sales staff."
"Great service. Fast delivery. Thank you."
"not lots of things... one item never been delivered, and still waiting for the refund a month later, and the second is not the one ordered... what to say, avoid that market place ? right !"
"Normally use HP online or PC World Business but Laptops Direct seem to have more choice and are cheaper, will be using them as first choice from now on, delivery was next day and there was no problems."
"Well..., you didn't... The laptop didn't arrive next day as it should have, so I let the customer down,... again... We have had this with the additional memory that was purchased, not turning up for two days as well... Things have not been good.. As a corporate buyer I can't risk buying from you as I'm not sure it will arrive on time, which in turn means I have to bail my way out with my customers.. I can't risk buying from you.."
Laptops Direct is rated 3.71 based on 422 reviews