Laptops Direct Reviews

BuyitDirectNeptune WayTrident Business ParkLeeds Road

Categories:
Computers & Laptops
Electrical

How would you rate Laptops Direct ?

"Good range, excellent prices and easy to navigate website. Delivery service OK"
"This company has provided me with 2 mobile phones at great price and very quick delivery they kept in contact with me right up to the day of delivery will definitely be using them again"
"Very happy with both the purchase and the delivery. No complaints whatsoever."
Mr Barry Atherton
Unverified Reviewer
"very satisfied with it just what I was after thank you"
"Excellent products at a very good price and with quick delivery.....I will buy from them again for sure..."
"LARGE CHOICE OF PRODUCTS. VERY WELL PRICED. QUICK DELIVERY"
"I Order 12 graphic cards,, 3 people connect me about my order and everyone confirmed my order, after 3 days I received an email whit out any information about my order can't be process. BUT THEY TOOK THE MONEY AND I NEED TO WAIT ANOTHER 5 DAYS FOR THE REFOUND. REALLY UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY, I WILL NEVER BUY AGAIN FROM THEM"
"Price and delivery were very good"
"**ps as other reviewers didn’t seem to have it and I don’t think these awful people should be profiting from the people they’ve screwed the local rate number for customer service is 03300 412270, not that you’ll get anywhere :( ** I purchased a gaming pc from laptops direct a little over one month ago now. Since arrival the pc has had some sort of graphics fault that means not a single game will run - literally not one. I looked on the website for returns advice and it stated that I needed to contact the manufacturer to obtain a fault reference number. Did so - Asus- who advised they do not offer any form of remote support therefore I would need to send them the product for diagnostics and repair. Did so - received pc back swiftly, with a note saying they found several errors (cpu/graphics card etc) but unfortunately also with damage - minor scratches to the metal housing of the pc tower - cosmetic in nature. Even more unfortunately the pc is still constantly having errors which mean I still can’t play a single game. I asked Asus for a refund this time as spent nearly £500 on pc that does not work as advertised, they advised they can take again to repair but cannot offer refund that would have to come from the retailer. Spoke to a nice girl called Louise in customer services who was pleasant but massively unhelpful, telling me that I should have contacted laptops direct in the first instance and that they cannot give me a refund due to it having been sent to asus- she told me that it does not state to send to manufacturer on website - I have screenshot this from the website and you would really hope they’d know what was written on there, but apparently not. I called back the following day after a further fruitless conversation with asus and got Louise again, felt so sorry for the poor girl that I asked to speak with her manager (no one deserves to get shouted at twice - I work in a call centre) who was named Asif and was possibly the most unhelpful, obnoxious and rude human being I have ever had the misfortune to deal with - he reiterated that they would ‘under no circumstances’ refund a product that had been damaged in my possession (repeatedly told him it was not - the courier/manufacturer damaged it not me) and told me that as I had said I was contacting trading standards he couldn’t send me an email with the same information that he was telling me over the phone - he finally agreed to send said email after approx 40 mins on the phone with the comment, and I quote ‘now that wasn’t so difficult was it’ (patronising little ... ) despite the fact that I had been asking for the same thing for 40 mins. I never received the email so clearly Asif it was pretty hard for you! I am in contact with trading standards and citizens advice bureau to try and resolve this situation - I have spent a huge amount of money and received a faulty product that I cannot use. Every other review I’ve read with any form of faulty product is the same - buy from here if you must but be warned you may get burned - if there’s no problems with your item you’ll be fine but if you have the misfortune to get a dud you’ve as good as lost the money you paid and will likely get insulted and patronised when trying to get help - as per all of the other reviews. Never, ever again. I am going to post this review to every site I can find and share with my entire Facebook/instagram/Twitter, plus make sure it goes to every gamer I know. I will also pursue this to the very end - ruthless, inconsiderate ****s will not be hearing the last of me. I will also make sure that I post updates if I get any further. Genuinely horrified at the fact that have spent £500 for absolutely nothing and that they simply don’t care. Awful service, awful company, awful experience all round."
"A pleasure to do business with,"
"Very quick with the order"
"Laptops direct didn't make me happy!!! Actually we are shocked if I'm honest, we have purchased a Laptop and paid for PRE 12 delivery £19.99, laptop didn't arrive before 12:00 and the very helpful Chat support offered me £5 refund, so a) not delivered pre 12, b) £5 refund for my £19.99 pre 12 delivery, making me very angry and then she increased the refund to £10, basically checking with trading standards and not expecting you to reply but will probably not buy again"
"So far it's been perfect purchase, arrived on time, in great condition, did everything it claimed to do, and a great price."
"Very professional company to deal with, best prices and fast dispatch highly recommend. 5stars"
"Pre ordered an LG 27uk850 Monitor. Arrived early and at the best price on the internet. Very very happy"
"Absolutely do not use this company. if you do don't expect any customer service. I had faulty graphics card that they refuse to fix even though it is still under warranty. I then talked to directly with the manufacturer who agreed to replace the card directly to myself, if LaptopsDirect would filled out a simple RMA form.. That is all they had to do...... But incredibly they just point blank refused. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH."
Gavin Holloway
Unverified Reviewer
"Very good quick professional service item was exactly as it was described lot of protective packaging used I would recommend and use this company again great company 10/10"
"I bought a Lenovo all in one in April 2018 It arrived quickly but when unpacked it started showing a boot error I contacted Laptops Direct and initially they tried to divert me to Lenovo not taking responsibility of the assistance Only when I insisted, it took me 3 calls, they agreed to an appointment to speak to a technician. They promised to call the following day but after 1 week I had to call and pretend to speak to him Finally they said to send back the product, after 2 weeks After another week I received an email saying that the replacement was on its way with a tracking number. After another week, not having received it I called and they confirmed it was being sent. Another week later they called me and said the item was not available, and offered a replacement, despite the model I ordered being still on their website as “in stock”. I asked for a discount as a compensation but they refused saying that these things happen and it wasn’t their fault,. I protested saying that they had my money for more than 1 month without providing me the goods. They also said they have no complaints process. I asked refund and they said they would process it immediately but it took another week to have an email confirmation, with money not come yet. They are a scam. Avoid them carefully."
"Excellent product at a competitive price"
"Bought an A1 refurbished Lenovo Thinkpad; product was in perfect condition. Received within 24 hours of purchase with excellent communications throughout. Would never hesitate to buy from Laptops Direct."
Laptops Direct is rated 3.83 based on 501 reviews