LanguageNow Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend LanguageNow

How would you rate LanguageNow ?

Amy Charlton
Verified Buyer
"The service received from LanguageNow more than exceeded my expectations. It´s always a gamble when trying out a service from a company I had not worked with before but I couldn't be happier with the level of quality I received for a project that was very important. The communication from the company was incredibly reassuring and I feel totally confident that all my translations will be delivered on time and within budget without mistakes."
"Great, easy to order, arrived on time. Quality perfect. Nothing negative to say at all."
"Very easy. Excellent value. Very happy with the result."
Tom Pritchard
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service - the team were very quick to understand and cater for our fairly complicated requests."
Rebecca Loxton
Verified Buyer
"Great, very professional service. My documents were translated very quickly and the company was extremely responsive and friendly. My documents were in capable hands and I will definitely go back to Language Now when I next need a translation!"
Geoff Walford
Verified Buyer
"Professional and efficient in every way. We were absolutely delighted with the translation service Language Now provided. Endeavour Wines (UK)"
Malcolm West
Verified Buyer
"I recently used LauguageNow’s translation service and was very impressed. I found it to be really efficient and great value for money. Would recommend and will definitely use again."
"Friendly customer service and good turnaround times."
Alex Thomson
Verified Buyer
"Language Now is a superb, easy to use on-line facility. I've had a fair amount of experience with translation services and I can confidently say that they are unrivaled by an other. They are totally efficient - All my projects have been returned to me exactly on time; no frustrations with chasing up or lagging behind delivery dates. They work to an extremely high standard - my clients and I have been more than happy with each and every result. Considering the quality of service they provide they are immensely good value. I also appreciate the functionality and simplicity of their website - The layout and text has been wonderful thought through for ease of use. To sum up, this company is everything that a translation service should be, and I would happily testify that, in terms of quality of service and value, they are the market leader"
Guy Wintgens
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic translation, great overall service for a brilliant price."
Josh Brangwyn
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Will definitely use again."
"Very efficient and professional."
Henry Bond
Verified Buyer
"I'm very pleased with Language Now's translation service, offering quality document translation in a timely and efficient manner. I will be using this service again in the near future."
"Excellent company. Fast and reliable"
"Fast, reliable and accurate. Would highly recommend."
"Quick, reliable and friendly service."
Lloyd Ball
Verified Buyer
"Great service! They were friendly, helpful and made it very easy. Would recommend to anyone looking to use launuage now!"
Eva Garnes
Verified Buyer
"Overall it was a pleasure working with LanguageNow as a linguist. Their professionalism and efficiency in dealing with any questions or problems I had during the project created a relationship of trust which made any work handed over to me easy to complete. They dealt excellently with the communication between the client and myself, and I always felt that I had their full support in any issues that we experienced. While working for them I had nothing but a positive and professional impression of them, and would be more than happy to work with them in the future."
Andrew Frame
Verified Buyer
"I found Language Now to offer and fulfill a thoroughly professional and expert service , I particularly found found that having one very helpful point of contact throughout the sizeable project was most beneficial to my team as the objectives were completed swiftly and accurately and that nothing was lost in translation if you pardon the pun ! Additionally I found Language Now to be value for money and to offer a better service than previously used competitors and would see no reason why businesses of all sizes couldnt benefit from utilising the skills of the team at Language Now."
Joseph Curran
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful, easy to use. Great service. A++"
LanguageNow is rated 4.94 based on 35 reviews