Cactus Language Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cactus Language
4.6
Based on 211 reviews
Read Cactus Language Reviews

I really enjoyed the language classes, it provided a fun and positive learning experience when it came to beginners Spanish. Thank you so much Tono!
Provides all my language learning needs.
Excellent lessons with a helpful, organised teacher
I’ve been with Cactus for about 3 years mostly online and have always found the level of teaching and materials used extremely good. Two-hour lessons are perfect and there is a lesson review PDF sent after the class each week via WhatsApp plus homework. The teacher will always answer any queries or questions. I will carry on at Cactus.
Very good, the teacher is friendly and informative. I’ve signed up for for a second course and hope I will be fluent one day. Would recommend the service cactus’s provide.
Great teachers and an appropriate pace through the material means that classes are always challenging but manageable. It's especially important that they offer online classes now, as I don't think my class would be able to continue without them. Excellent service, I'm very happy that I chose Cactus.
All good, excellent teacher
I started with Cactus as a total novice with absolutely zero knowledge of my chosen language and now I am at an intermediate level. My teacher is fantastic, she cares about her students and generously gives of her time outside of lessons. The lessons themselves are always enjoyable, members of the group are supportive of one another and we share in each other's success. The course is real value for money and the team at Cactus is very efficient and helpful
Great class however feel it’s too big. Booked onto this course as was under the impression we would have 5-6 in a class. Last class was 11 students. Not fair on the students or teacher.
As always, my present course is interesting and challenging.
Well structured lessons. Very professional & efficient teacher. Grazie Mille.
great thank you Florance
Great Japanese lessons online. I’ve tried a couple of different online language schools, and cactus has been the best by far.
I am currently at Japanese level 3 with Cactus. the group lessons are well structured and engaging. Our tutor give us good time to practice our speaking and listening skills via group exercises. I like also the fact that our tutor give us facts about Japanese cultures from time to time while explaining how the culture affects the way certain things are being said. I feel that I am progressing at a good pace and I will keep going with Cactus in my next continuation course.
the only frustrating thing was that a large enough group could not be collected TWICE for my course and i eventually had to compromise on location.
Dagmar Hunt is an excellent teacher, very patient and also makes learning fun and interesting.
Tuition has been extremely good, well organised, notes, help and guidance.
Great coverage in the lessons and the website is easy to use.
Good teaching in a fun and relaxed class. Communication about classes helpful and prompt.
Excellent teacher, really knows his students. Central location in Manchester is hugely convenient. Course materials are easy to access. The website isn't always very clear regarding what course to enrol on or continue with, but if you do make a mistake (as I have done) an email to the Cactus team sorts it out very quickly.
Cactus Language is rated 4.6 based on 211 reviews