Cactus Language Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cactus Language
Read Cactus Language Reviews

the only frustrating thing was that a large enough group could not be collected TWICE for my course and i eventually had to compromise on location.
Dagmar Hunt is an excellent teacher, very patient and also makes learning fun and interesting.
Tuition has been extremely good, well organised, notes, help and guidance.
Great coverage in the lessons and the website is easy to use.
Good teaching in a fun and relaxed class. Communication about classes helpful and prompt.
Excellent teacher, really knows his students. Central location in Manchester is hugely convenient. Course materials are easy to access. The website isn't always very clear regarding what course to enrol on or continue with, but if you do make a mistake (as I have done) an email to the Cactus team sorts it out very quickly.
I would recommend Cactus language french course (Liverpool) because the it has a high standard of teaching. Teacher is very professional and enthusiastic. Course content interesting, fun and challenging too. Venue is in an excellent city centre location with modern interior and good facilities.
I'm really enjoying the course and I have learnt a lot. Paolo is a very attentive listener and produces a lot of interesting conversations. He's very supportive, too.

The venue is appropriate and conducive to learning.
Lovely teachers
The quality of the course depends on the teacher, of course. I've had very good teachers, but one in particular that was amazing.
The book used for the French classes isn't great, and I've found it better when teachers didn't strictly follow the book curriculum
Provides a well-structured progression through the course material.
I am in my second your of studying with Cactus, so I was a bit surprised when all of a sudden all communications were sent to my husband and he appeared on the list of participants! Please do not blame it on your system as an employee did when I rang. The system is designed and operated by humans!
We started the course Autumn 2017 with a very poor Cantonese teacher. after feedback (I had to ring to get the form!!!) you kindly changed the teacher. Under Jenny Cheng's paticient guidance the group has been going from January 18 to now. Not a bad achievement for Cantonese! We all want to carry on, so please invent new levels for us if necessary!
Very knowledgable teachers. Nice environment and the staff happy to help!
A really enjoyable experience and the teachers are brilliant.
Convenient location and well planned classes
It's a great place to learn a language. I really enjoy the lessons.
Easy booking system, good prices and a good service!
Doing their best, really recommending for all levels!
Really nice teachers, easy to book, good offer of languages and great central location in Oxford!
The quality of a language school and of the teaching is extremely dependent on the teacher. I had an outstanding teacher last time and learned a lot! I like that the groups of students are kept quite small which makes it easier and quicker to learn and the teacher can dedicate time to everyone.
I like that cactus has several branches across the city and there’s a large variety of languages and courses offered.
The staff is nice and helpful.
Room for improvement I see in the atmosphere of the class rooms. I think they should be more inspiring and motivating for the students and a place you like to go and feel comfortable. An idea is to decorate the walls slightly with fotos/collages/maps from other cultures. A water fountain and a coffee pot or kettle and tea in each class room would be nice as well.
In general it seems to me that cactus is not using the latest techniques and appears to be a bit “oldschool”. But all in all I am satisfied! Thanks to the whole team.
Cactus Language is rated 4.63 based on 197 reviews