Cactus Language Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cactus Language
Read Cactus Language Reviews

I did the Italian beginners 1 course. The teacher was very supportive and flexible to meet the specific needs of the class. Really enjoyable course
Great course, with a good pace and wonderful teacher. Very interactive and engaging.
Very good course. Good fun and learnt a lot
Really great language school. Love the class location and my teacher Kathryn Brooks was fantastic!
great teacher, small class. excellent way to learn
Great pace. Knowledgeable teacher, witty, informative and helpful. Comfortable amount of weekly homework to help along the learning, always marked and amended. The 2 hour lessons fly by! Would happily sit 3 hours and still enjoy myself!
Great course with a clear and inspiring tutor
My teacher has been really good, she has worked hard to make our lessons fun and interesting and teach us about german culture as well as the language. I’ve also had an easy time with the admin side of booking lessons
The course is reallly well taught and the teacher is very friendly. I always learn a lot each lesson and enjoy the lessons.
Wonderfull teacher and a really small group in which it is easy to be corrected and make progress as there is always time to add your point of view. Good location, but most of all, thank you Elena.
Well situated with goo access to transportation, the actual installations are pretty good, the teaching material is delivered at a good pace and the teacher is super friendly! Great environment to study a new language at!
It's a great place to learn a new language as classes are interactive, there's a mix of written and verbal learning and everyone on the course is committed and happy to learn.
Very good!
Really good course I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to learn a new language
Efficient and a good teacher
Really excellent course. Our teacher (Javier Paz) is fantastic. The class is a small group, of really nice people. I’ve learned a lot and enjoyed it very much.
In total I've taken 8 courses with Cactus and had a total of 12 teachers in London, France and a CELTA course in Budapest and apart from one freak drop in standard in a London class, which Cactus have apologised for, they've been superb. Teaching has been excellent, classes well planned and varied and most importantly it's been through Cactus that I've gone from an A2 to B2 in French in one year (which was my goal). Can't recommend them highly enough.
Really enjoying my course and our teacher is fantastic!
I have thoroughly enjoyed my recent course with Cactus. My teacher was bith friendly and supportive and the lessons pitched perfectly to my ability. Lessons were always engaging and relevant and I have resubscribed for a continuation course.
The course was very engaging, however this was largely due to the teacher and their ability to explain things very simply and effectively.
Cactus Language is rated 4.64 based on 198 reviews