Cactus Language Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cactus Language
Read Cactus Language Reviews

Great course - teacher was fab and I learned a huge amount...really enjoyed it.
I think Cactus offers a great service for every one who wants to learn a new language or wish to continue learning. The prices are great and the best I have seen on the market. The times of the classes are ideal for all those who are working and it's not too late either like many other courses that are on the market.
I have been studying Portuguese with Cactus for two terms now and I would highly recommend Cactus as a language school. The tutors have been excellent- very encouraging and with well planned lessons. I also like the online chat service which has enabled me to raise any queries which I have had and to receive an immediate response. Thank you.
Great teacher and very helpful admin staff
Course were very interesting and structured, the teacher was really good.
Our tutor this term was fantastic. She created some great resources to help us practice the language we were learning. Working in a small group with a native speaker meant we all had plenty of time to practice and we were able to learn a lot about different social customs - really important with a language like Japanese. Can't wait for the next term to start
Excellent teaching. The teacher provided was a native speaker of the language and was able to tailor the course around the group's needs and still managed to keep the lessons entertaining and enjoyable at the end of a busy day!
It was maybe first course and I’m looking forward for another one. I did enjoyed it! Thank you so much!
Very good teacher
I studied Thai lesson level 1. It had been an amazing learning experience and I actually learnt a lot in that time!
I very much enjoyed the course, the place was very accessible.The teacher was very kind and encouraging she had a good method of teaching and was very clear when explaining grammar and how to pronounce certain words.
Helped me alot. Tutor was adherent to our needs and adjusted the lessons according to our levels
Good class size, attentive and patient teachers
Good course, very lovely and interesting teacher. Didn't really like the course book much (Menschen A1). Very difficult to follow - unnecessarily complicated book!
Great teacher (Danish Beginner 1) - but the organisation wasn't so great.
I love the range of courses on offer - so far I've enrolled in both Italian and German for beginners. The evening classes work well for me as as I can head over after work.
My German teacher, Gabor, in particular was fantastic !
I have attended more than one beginners language courses with Cactus. They offer a very unique service as such a range of languages are not usually available in the British education system. Both the beginners courses I have attended have been well tailored to novices and have set me on the path to obtaining more skill in the language later on. They have also been good for socialising and making new friends. Definitely recommended.
I had some questions before taking the course and the staff was very nice and helpful answering all of them. Very satisfied with my course and my great teacher who always encourages us to speak in Swedish, looking forward to my next course in April.
I am really happy with the course. We got a really nice teacher and I've got great classmates. We have a lot of fun and learn a lot on the same time.
My Italian Elementary 1 Level course was absolutely amazing! Cactus have been very prompt and helped me with my choice in which course to start with. My teacher Ugo was fantastic, and now I feel much more confident speaking Italian :) Looking forward to starting the next course in April. Would definitely recommend!
Cactus Language is rated 4.64 based on 198 reviews