Cactus Language Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cactus Language
Read Cactus Language Reviews

Helped me alot. Tutor was adherent to our needs and adjusted the lessons according to our levels
Good class size, attentive and patient teachers
Good course, very lovely and interesting teacher. Didn't really like the course book much (Menschen A1). Very difficult to follow - unnecessarily complicated book!
I love the range of courses on offer - so far I've enrolled in both Italian and German for beginners. The evening classes work well for me as as I can head over after work.
My German teacher, Gabor, in particular was fantastic !
I have attended more than one beginners language courses with Cactus. They offer a very unique service as such a range of languages are not usually available in the British education system. Both the beginners courses I have attended have been well tailored to novices and have set me on the path to obtaining more skill in the language later on. They have also been good for socialising and making new friends. Definitely recommended.
I had some questions before taking the course and the staff was very nice and helpful answering all of them. Very satisfied with my course and my great teacher who always encourages us to speak in Swedish, looking forward to my next course in April.
I am really happy with the course. We got a really nice teacher and I've got great classmates. We have a lot of fun and learn a lot on the same time.
My Italian Elementary 1 Level course was absolutely amazing! Cactus have been very prompt and helped me with my choice in which course to start with. My teacher Ugo was fantastic, and now I feel much more confident speaking Italian :) Looking forward to starting the next course in April. Would definitely recommend!
Teacher (Yohanna) was very professional and genuinely cared for her students .
Felipe the Portuguese tutor is very good at what he does. He is patient and can help you to get to a level of understanding suitable for each individual student.
I have done a 10 weeks beginners course on Thai in the Cactus Language school in Holborn. I am quite happy with the experience. The venue was very nice and the group size was appropriate. The staff was quick to reply to any queries that I had. The teacher was very helpful and she adapted to the to the learning pace of the group. In some lessons we would learn a lot and in the others we would consolidate that learning and practice. The focus was always on speaking/hearing and we really developed those areas. I couldn't speak any Thai before and now I am able to have some (albeit very limited) conversations with Thai people. I am really happy with the course and I totally recommend it!
Enthusiastic teaching, in an intimate classroom environment.
It's very easy to book on a course and you can chose the most appropriate level for your ability. The A2 Spanish teacher, Cristian, is excellent and the lessons are relevant and fun. It's much easier learning in a group than trying to study on your own.
Small groups, focused on speaking and friendly and knowledgeable teachers.
The team supported me identifying the right level of French to start with and promptly answered my emails.
We had a small group for our course, and that made it a really good experience. We all got to know each other well, and I enjoyed the lessons very much
AMAZING teaching definetly improved my french skills
Well structured lessons with a friendly atmosphere and fresh interesting topics each week. Good value for money is always a bonus. Sign up & you won't be disappointed !
Good content, enthusiastic teachers. It's up to a student to make most of the experience.
Lovely teaching environment and good rates
Cactus Language is rated 4.64 based on 198 reviews