Cactus Language Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cactus Language
Read Cactus Language Reviews

A very good learning environment
Easy to get to. Instructor that speaks the language of study. Would highly recommend
I just finished a 10 week evening course, and I can’t wait to start the next one! It’s been a wonderful experience so far! From start to end, customer service has been excellent as well as our teacher! I couldn’t be happier with my choice, thank you!
Very well organised, teachers and staff
I enjoyed learning French beginner course. I did struggle a bit as the course was full immersion. However, my teacher was extremly supportive and every lesson was fun and well prepared. My classmates were also great. i highly recommend Cactus!
Enjoyed the whole beginner course for French and will be going back for the next course. Would highly recommend!!!
Flexible learning, good pace, plenty of pupil-pupil interaction
Cactus courses are a great way to progress beyond language apps/PC software into real classroom-based lessons without too much commitment as there are no strict rules or pass/fail criteria. The atmosphere was relaxed yet still challenging. The venue was in the city centre, very easy to reach with excellent facilities.
Excellent interactive courses
I think the course it’s really well organised and structured and the content they teach are well designed also, the teachers are really helpful
Great teacher, high quality of course material.
Teacher and lessons were excellent and I'm looking forward to the next course. The only thing I would improve would be better communication before the beginning of the course. We didn't know what textbook to buy until the day before we started.
I took a Norwegian course and learned much more than had expected. Great location and helpful staff.
I have learnt amazingly well with Cactus. The quality of teachers is fantastic, and so is the classroom. I eagerly wait every week for my language class.
I have been studying Spanish for a year now in Brighton with Cactus and can't wait to start my next course in 2 weeks! The teacher is amazing, the lessons are well organised and everyone is always helpful when needed.
Good pace of learning, class size just right and the teacher was very supprtive and encouraging.
Course is well organised with fantastic teacher. Intensive 2hrs well prepared. Location in the city centre with easy access by bus.
Good quality teaching and a good pace. The venue was convenient. Communication was good during the course
Great choice of locations, run classes at higher levels which is hard to find with other language schools
Excellent language school