Cactus Language Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cactus Language
Read Cactus Language Reviews

Enjoyed the whole beginner course for French and will be going back for the next course. Would highly recommend!!!
Cactus courses are a great way to progress beyond language apps/PC software into real classroom-based lessons without too much commitment as there are no strict rules or pass/fail criteria. The atmosphere was relaxed yet still challenging. The venue was in the city centre, very easy to reach with excellent facilities.
Excellent interactive courses
I think the course it’s really well organised and structured and the content they teach are well designed also, the teachers are really helpful
I took a Norwegian course and learned much more than had expected. Great location and helpful staff.
I have learnt amazingly well with Cactus. The quality of teachers is fantastic, and so is the classroom. I eagerly wait every week for my language class.
I have been studying Spanish for a year now in Brighton with Cactus and can't wait to start my next course in 2 weeks! The teacher is amazing, the lessons are well organised and everyone is always helpful when needed.
Good pace of learning, class size just right and the teacher was very supprtive and encouraging.
Course is well organised with fantastic teacher. Intensive 2hrs well prepared. Location in the city centre with easy access by bus.
Excellent language school
Great course - teacher was fab and I learned a huge amount...really enjoyed it.
I think Cactus offers a great service for every one who wants to learn a new language or wish to continue learning. The prices are great and the best I have seen on the market. The times of the classes are ideal for all those who are working and it's not too late either like many other courses that are on the market.
I have been studying Portuguese with Cactus for two terms now and I would highly recommend Cactus as a language school. The tutors have been excellent- very encouraging and with well planned lessons. I also like the online chat service which has enabled me to raise any queries which I have had and to receive an immediate response. Thank you.
Great teacher and very helpful admin staff
Course were very interesting and structured, the teacher was really good.
Our tutor this term was fantastic. She created some great resources to help us practice the language we were learning. Working in a small group with a native speaker meant we all had plenty of time to practice and we were able to learn a lot about different social customs - really important with a language like Japanese. Can't wait for the next term to start
Excellent teaching. The teacher provided was a native speaker of the language and was able to tailor the course around the group's needs and still managed to keep the lessons entertaining and enjoyable at the end of a busy day!
It was maybe first course and I’m looking forward for another one. I did enjoyed it! Thank you so much!
I studied Thai lesson level 1. It had been an amazing learning experience and I actually learnt a lot in that time!
I very much enjoyed the course, the place was very accessible.The teacher was very kind and encouraging she had a good method of teaching and was very clear when explaining grammar and how to pronounce certain words.
Cactus Language is rated 4.64 based on 198 reviews