Cactus Language Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cactus Language
Read Cactus Language Reviews

Cactus language is very good it keeps my brain active.
Really enjoy the course and very good teacher
My German Beginner Level 1 course was perfect. I really enjoyed the course. Annette is really a good teacher and person. She's always been available to answer any questions or problems we had. Thank you very much. I will continue learning German at Cactus after Summer.
Very well organised, and liking the continuity of being able to take it up to the next level each time.
Booking onto the course was very easy and I got plenty of information ahead of time. They were very responsive to my emails and helped with my requests. My teacher was excellent, fluent in Portuguese (her first language) and English and her lessons involved a lot of speaking exercises. She was also keen to get feedback to ensure our lessons were based around how we wanted to learn. Would highly recommend. Worth every penny!
good teaching, pleasant ewnvironment.
Enjoyable course.
An easy and fun way to learn a modern language
Very good service, lots of support. The teacher was very engaging and encouraging.
I first felt I wasn’t getting anywhere in the class,but having done first course and going to the country I’m studyings language I feel it has help a lot and can’t wait for next course
The teacher was very patient and offered a lot of support
Cactus has been really great as a learning course, and I've enjoyed the two courses i have participated in so far! I've also encouraged my friends who want to learn languages to sign up to Cactus too :)
It was fun and interactive
It was a very interesting and informative course. I learnt so much in such a short space of time. The teacher was enthusiastic and all the classes had really good energy levels and a supportive atmosphere
Fantastic course and tutors.
Cruz is a great teacher - He is very good at explaining grammar but also manages to keep the lessons fun. He's also good at making sure everyone understands and is involved.

The only improvement I'd say is to do with the location and that's that the rooms are quite cold and would be nice to have proper tables (Islington).
I have just completed Basic 1 and 2 in Spanish the course was very professionally run and well organised. the instructor was very friendly and approachable, gave constant feedback on how you were doing, aimed the level and speed of the class at the slowest persons pace which allowed for a more enjoyable time, as there was no pressure put on you during the lesson only constant encouragement. as a more mature student and learning something new for the first time in a lot of years I found the course informative and enjoyable can't wait for Spanish basic level 3.
Easy to get to. Instructor that speaks the language of study. Would highly recommend
I just finished a 10 week evening course, and I can’t wait to start the next one! It’s been a wonderful experience so far! From start to end, customer service has been excellent as well as our teacher! I couldn’t be happier with my choice, thank you!
Very well organised, teachers and staff
I enjoyed learning French beginner course. I did struggle a bit as the course was full immersion. However, my teacher was extremly supportive and every lesson was fun and well prepared. My classmates were also great. i highly recommend Cactus!
Cactus Language is rated 4.64 based on 198 reviews