Cactus Language Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cactus Language
Read Cactus Language Reviews

The quality of a language school and of the teaching is extremely dependent on the teacher. I had an outstanding teacher last time and learned a lot! I like that the groups of students are kept quite small which makes it easier and quicker to learn and the teacher can dedicate time to everyone.
I like that cactus has several branches across the city and there’s a large variety of languages and courses offered.
The staff is nice and helpful.
Room for improvement I see in the atmosphere of the class rooms. I think they should be more inspiring and motivating for the students and a place you like to go and feel comfortable. An idea is to decorate the walls slightly with fotos/collages/maps from other cultures. A water fountain and a coffee pot or kettle and tea in each class room would be nice as well.
In general it seems to me that cactus is not using the latest techniques and appears to be a bit “oldschool”. But all in all I am satisfied! Thanks to the whole team.
extremely welcoming environment. the teachers were very friendly and the method of teaching was easy to learn
Really fun class with an engaging teacher who helped to bring the language to life!
Really enjoyed the first 10 weeks of Italian with Roberta. She was a great teacher and really friendly and encouraging.

It was a great shame to find out we have a different teacher for the second course. Hopefully she will also be as great as Roberta!
The teaches was fantastic.
The teacher was excellent And the course was enjoyable as well as helping my Italian
I enjoy my Portuguese course at Cactus. Reasons the courses are well structured with a text book and interaction class activities, that involves reading and speaking. Also the Cactus is in the town centre which is handy for getting home in the evening.
The course itself is great but the school is quite badly organised.
The teacher Lena Seevers was very understanding and tailor the course to suit my learning pace.
Excellent learning center
Cactus language is very good it keeps my brain active.
Really enjoy the course and very good teacher
Great range of languages, levels, locations, times and good price mean I will keep coming back for more!
My German Beginner Level 1 course was perfect. I really enjoyed the course. Annette is really a good teacher and person. She's always been available to answer any questions or problems we had. Thank you very much. I will continue learning German at Cactus after Summer.
Very well organised, and liking the continuity of being able to take it up to the next level each time.
Booking onto the course was very easy and I got plenty of information ahead of time. They were very responsive to my emails and helped with my requests. My teacher was excellent, fluent in Portuguese (her first language) and English and her lessons involved a lot of speaking exercises. She was also keen to get feedback to ensure our lessons were based around how we wanted to learn. Would highly recommend. Worth every penny!
good teaching, pleasant ewnvironment.
Enjoyable course.
An easy and fun way to learn a modern language
Very good service, lots of support. The teacher was very engaging and encouraging.
The course was well organised and the teacher professional and skilled at motivating the students.
Cactus Language is rated 4.64 based on 198 reviews