Langley Autocraft Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Langley Autocraft

01923 439 961

langleyautocraft@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

How would you rate Langley Autocraft ?

Mark Rogers
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Very accommodating with courtesy car or home dropoff/pickup. Aaron is a very good front man, a really customer focused and personable character. He makes you feel good, no matter how poor your car may be! Highly reccommend."
"So great on the phone and in person. Will be moving to this garage for future Mot and service. Trustworthy nice guys :)"
Iain Bowler
Verified Buyer
"A local garage with complete integrity and an awesome approach to customer service. Our Toyota failed its MOT on emissions and the dignosis was it needed a new "cat". Took the car back for the work to be done, and when we picked it up LA said they thought the car was being used as a local runaround and that the exhaust was not getting hot enought to burn off all the rubbish - so they had taken it for a long drive, got the exhaust good and hot and hey presto it passed the test. Saved me £300 for a new "cat" and I would have been none the wiser. If you are looking for a garage, look no further!"
Mark Gillespie
Verified Reviewer
"Very very honest guys at autocraft me and my mother used this garage for years for our cars and they do a very good job and they don't rip you off and i've ways trusted the team at the garage and i will keep on using them for many years to come. Thank you guys very much for your hard and honest good work. Thank you so much. Mark gillespie"
"Turned up here with headlamp out at 4pm on a Friday thinking I had no chance of getting it sorted for long trip I had to complete that evening, having seen on YouTube how much work it was to change the bulb, I thought I'd give the job to professionals! These guys didn't blink at the job, within seconds that dead bulb was out using some nimble hands only for me to realise Halfords had supplied the wrong replacement. No problem for Langley Auto craft, they were straight on the phone to Europarts what came straight round with the replacement. Completing the job all within an hour. These guys are brilliant, they care deeply about customer perception, they provide first class service and they love what they do. All this cost me just £19. I suspect at Land Rover it would have been double that and then some. I love what you do here guys, don't change one bit! I'll be back for a service when the dashboard light comes on. Thanks again."
Andrew From Suffolk
Verified Reviewer
"Pete & his team did a great job, repairing a deep scratch to the rear of my 911, terrific paint job, personal service, fair price, unhesitatingly recommend!"
"I've been going to Langley Autocraft since I started driving 20 years ago. I've just spent £350 there today and felt obliged to write a rave review! My car was ready several days ahead of time, I am confident that the price is honest and the service is without fail exceptional. Thank you."
"I have been a customer for many years and would have no hesitation in recommending the efficient, knowledgeable and friendly team at Langley Autocraft. Nothing is too much trouble and they are totally up front with costs so no nasty surprises. They are fab ????"
Brian Goddard
Verified Reviewer
"There is never a problem getting a MOT booking, Arron as ever was as obliging and always engaging! Brilliant!"
Teresa Smith
Verified Reviewer
"Had my car serviced and MOT done.. Then got a nail in a tyre and had to have it repaired and re-fitted. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Nothing too much bother. They were very honest it what needed doing, and prices were fair. Special thanks to Aaron for being so helpful, and treated me like I knew what I was talking about. A great company, would always recommend them"
"The most amazing garage. The guys are so friendly,helpful and kind. Arron is such a nice chap, I would highly recommend them. In fact I wouldn't go anywhere else. They really know there stuff. I'm so grateful to them. Thank you all very much."
Chris Vroome
Verified Reviewer
"Always friendly and reliable, honest fair and reasonable prices"
Elaine Martindale
Verified Reviewer
"We have used Langley for several years on our 30 strong fleet. As a fleet manager it's important to me to use services that I trust , Langley Autocraft fit the bill 100%. They are always very accommodating and willing to help save us money. They have regularly helped us out with last minute emergencies before a vehicle goes off to a different part of the country and all with a friendly smile. Highly recommended"
"I have been a customer of Langley Autocraft for many years. Their commitment to customer care and satisfaction is outstanding. All works undertaken are of a high standard. I am self employed, and travel many miles in my car every year. Without the level of care and support Langley Autocraft offer, even at extremely short notice, my business would not function. I am very grateful for the high standard of service offered, and am confident to recommend Langley Autocraft to anyone."
Simon Powell
Verified Buyer
"I have always found Langley Autocraft to be friendly efficient and reliable I trust them and their recommendations and advice 100 percent All work undertaken is completed to the highest standard and I would always recommend this company to family friends and strangers alike"
"David Monk says - The guys at Langley Autocraft are brilliant - completely reliable, extremely helpful and committed to delivering a very high quality professional service for a reasonable price. We have been using them for around 15 years and have complete trust in them. Wouldn't dream of going anywhere else."
"I and my mother (and my late father) have been taking our cars to Langley Autocraft for at least 20 years. I think that says a lot in itself. I have always found the reception staff, technicians and managers to be very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. If anything untoward is found during a service, I always get a courtesy call to let me know what the issue is, may they order the part(s) in and get it repaired so that I may get my car back as soon as possible."
Julian Boodram
Verified Buyer
"I find Langley Autocraft to be excellent. I am always greeted with a smile and the staff there have excellent customer service skills with a real 'can do' approach. The engineers there are extremely knowledgeable and professional. I always take my car to Langley Autocraft for any servicing, MOT or repair and the high standard never slips. I highly recommend Langley Autocraft."
"Very helpful when I called to book the car in for a service and MOT - they explained the costs of both items on the basis that there would be no items requiring repair / replacement, and offered a courtesy car without prompting. Even better news when I went to collect the car in the evening - the cost was approx £30 lower than quoted and they'd washed the car !"
Langley Autocraft is rated 5.00 based on 19 reviews