Langley Autocraft Reviews

01923 439 961

langleyautocraft@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Tell us how Langley Autocraft made you happy

Telephone
"I've just had my car MOT'ed by Langley Autocraft. I booked the car in on Friday, handed it in Saturday morning and it was ready for collection within 1 hour. I received courteous treatment and was informed of something that I should be aware of but didn't require fixing. Based on this one encounter I'd definitely recommend them and will be using them again in the future."
"I got handed a card with ‘‘help us get even better’‘ written on it to leave a review. I don’t think they can get any better or improve on customer service as it’s second to none! Brilliant communication, great work and great price. Trust me, you can’t go wrong with this garage 😁"
"Always provide excellent service, friendly and very helpful. I would 100% recommended them."
"Bodywork completed in October 2018. Whole process from quote to booking car in to obtaining courtesy car to collecting and paying was seamless and simple. No hassle, no time consuming forms and procedures to wade through and impeccable customer service. Highly recommended"
"This is one of the best garages around. Amazing service, Arron and staff are brilliant, very friendly and helpful. I am so delighted to have found a such a great garage that I can totally trust. It’s such a relief to know that you get such fantastic service. (5stars) Thank you all very much."
"Great service, friendly staff. Able to help without a pre booked appointment and provided a temporary car for the afternoon which was great, as I had a young family!"
"Excellent service. Very accommodating with courtesy car or home dropoff/pickup. Aaron is a very good front man, a really customer focused and personable character. He makes you feel good, no matter how poor your car may be! Highly reccommend."
"So great on the phone and in person. Will be moving to this garage for future Mot and service. Trustworthy nice guys :)"
"A local garage with complete integrity and an awesome approach to customer service. Our Toyota failed its MOT on emissions and the dignosis was it needed a new "cat". Took the car back for the work to be done, and when we picked it up LA said they thought the car was being used as a local runaround and that the exhaust was not getting hot enought to burn off all the rubbish - so they had taken it for a long drive, got the exhaust good and hot and hey presto it passed the test. Saved me £300 for a new "cat" and I would have been none the wiser. If you are looking for a garage, look no further!"
"Very very honest guys at autocraft me and my mother used this garage for years for our cars and they do a very good job and they don't rip you off and i've ways trusted the team at the garage and i will keep on using them for many years to come. Thank you guys very much for your hard and honest good work. Thank you so much. Mark gillespie"
"Turned up here with headlamp out at 4pm on a Friday thinking I had no chance of getting it sorted for long trip I had to complete that evening, having seen on YouTube how much work it was to change the bulb, I thought I'd give the job to professionals! These guys didn't blink at the job, within seconds that dead bulb was out using some nimble hands only for me to realise Halfords had supplied the wrong replacement. No problem for Langley Auto craft, they were straight on the phone to Europarts what came straight round with the replacement. Completing the job all within an hour. These guys are brilliant, they care deeply about customer perception, they provide first class service and they love what they do. All this cost me just £19. I suspect at Land Rover it would have been double that and then some. I love what you do here guys, don't change one bit! I'll be back for a service when the dashboard light comes on. Thanks again."
"Pete & his team did a great job, repairing a deep scratch to the rear of my 911, terrific paint job, personal service, fair price, unhesitatingly recommend!"
"I've been going to Langley Autocraft since I started driving 20 years ago. I've just spent £350 there today and felt obliged to write a rave review! My car was ready several days ahead of time, I am confident that the price is honest and the service is without fail exceptional. Thank you."
"I have been a customer for many years and would have no hesitation in recommending the efficient, knowledgeable and friendly team at Langley Autocraft. Nothing is too much trouble and they are totally up front with costs so no nasty surprises. They are fab ????"
"There is never a problem getting a MOT booking, Arron as ever was as obliging and always engaging! Brilliant!"
"Had my car serviced and MOT done.. Then got a nail in a tyre and had to have it repaired and re-fitted. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Nothing too much bother. They were very honest it what needed doing, and prices were fair. Special thanks to Aaron for being so helpful, and treated me like I knew what I was talking about. A great company, would always recommend them"
"The most amazing garage. The guys are so friendly,helpful and kind. Arron is such a nice chap, I would highly recommend them. In fact I wouldn't go anywhere else. They really know there stuff. I'm so grateful to them. Thank you all very much."
"Always friendly and reliable, honest fair and reasonable prices"
"We have used Langley for several years on our 30 strong fleet. As a fleet manager it's important to me to use services that I trust , Langley Autocraft fit the bill 100%. They are always very accommodating and willing to help save us money. They have regularly helped us out with last minute emergencies before a vehicle goes off to a different part of the country and all with a friendly smile. Highly recommended"
"I have been a customer of Langley Autocraft for many years. Their commitment to customer care and satisfaction is outstanding. All works undertaken are of a high standard. I am self employed, and travel many miles in my car every year. Without the level of care and support Langley Autocraft offer, even at extremely short notice, my business would not function. I am very grateful for the high standard of service offered, and am confident to recommend Langley Autocraft to anyone."
Langley Autocraft is rated 5.00 based on 25 reviews