Land of Beds Reviews

5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Land of Beds deliver?

How can I contact Land of Beds?

Tell us how Land of Beds made you happy

Telephone
"Same as previous comments. Received an invoice for £480 to be paid by DD. Have never ordered anything from Land of Beds in my life and certainly never will. I think apologies are in order from this company asap. Where did LoBeds get my email address from?"
Are you Land of Beds? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Land of Beds receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Had the same email as others this morning. Contacted them to see if they were aware of possible bogus invoices being sent out under their name, only to be told that it was a system fault and to ignore the email as no monies would be collected as they don’t have customer bank details in any case. Might have saved a lot of time and energy chasing this up if they had followed up with a further email explaining their error."
"I also have received an email saying that I owe them £480 and they will be collecting the money via DD. This is a scam email. Please ignore. Some companies can purchase emails like this one and try to obtain cash from you. Don't ever give them your banking details. Avoid like the plague. Be warned."
"How weird. We also have had an e mail to say we owe £480. Delivery due December 24th. We have never ordered anything from Land of Beds. We have replied to e mail to say owe nothing so will be paying nothing and interested to know where they got our e mail from, as we are pensioners and do not tend to order on-line. Ditto AVOID"
"Same as others below. Got an invoice stating I owe £480 but nothing ordered from them. This surely is a breach of GDPR?"
"As per the previous review I have received the same email saying invoice for £480 i have not ordered anything and they say it will be delivered Christmas Eve!! It says going to collect money by DD! Been on hold for 40 mins! AVOID!"
"Received an invoice from this company asking for payment for a bed that we have not ordered. Unable to contact them by phone even after hanging on for 45 mins, no reply to our emails. Intrested to see if they deliver anything on Christmas Eve. We never ordered anything from this company and after this experience never will do. Not recommended."
"Appalling Service I ordered a mattress and paid extra for nominated day delivery. There was an issue with payment, which was my mistake but quickly rectified. On delivery day I contacted the company to find out what time delivery would be made only for them to tell me there had been a mistake with the order and they had not arranged delivery. Their solution.... a free mattress protector. As this was a new property I was moving into I did not have a mattress and so was not able to stay at the property. Despite the extra costs incurred in having to find alternative accomodation as well as having to take time off work for a rescheduled delivery 4 days later the people I dealt with really weren't concerned."
"bought a mattress online for my elderly nanna a few weeks ago and called to ask if they could look after her as I wasn't going to be able to be there on the day. My nan called after to say that they had taken it to the bedroom and unpacked it for her. She was very pleased with the way she was treated. She has tried the mattress for a few nights now and is really happy with how it feels as she wanted it to be firm but not too firm. Very very happy."
"I bought a mattress online for my elderly nanna a few weeks ago and called to ask if they could look after her as I wasn't going to be able to be there on the day. My nan called after to say that they had taken it to the bedroom and unpacked it for her. She was very pleased with the way she was treated. She has tried the mattress for a few nights now and is really happy with how it feels as she wanted it to be firm but not too firm. Very very happy."
"I don't often leave reviews but I bought a new Tempur mattress last month and had it delivered last week. The mattress is perfect but the service I received is what made me write the review. Very happy with the way I was kept up to date and I felt as though I was being treated like a valued customer. The delivery people took the mattress upstairs for me and waited until I was happy before leaving. I called afterwards for some advice was reassured. A very pleasing experience."
"Very poor service, and if you are to return a bed they will keep your money"
"Ordered an Extra Firm mattress which is anything but. It's way too soft and no good at all as an Orthopaedic Mattress. It is actually giving me back ache. The delivery guys remove the packaging which is oh so helpful until you discover this means you cannot return the item. Customer service didn't want to know and didn't care if I was happy or not with my purchase."
"They have a ‘price promise’ which isn’t really a promise. I met all the criteria to price match a bed. I wanted to go with them as it looked like they had good reviews on websites like trust pilot. However, when I gave the details of the price match they said they would not do it as the ‘margins were too low’ and that was it. So they only price match when it suits them. What a waste of time. I ticked everyone of their criteria below ... The following conditions must apply: The two items in question must be identical. The price must be inclusive of VAT and any additional charges e.g. delivery. The item must be brand new and not reconditioned, end of line or returned stock. You must provide sufficient information to enable us to verify the price ourselves e.g. website address. The item must currently be in stock. All price promises must be confirmed before an order is placed Price promise only applies to goods available in the UK."
"Placed order for a pillow on 27th April, delivery expected with 14 days (still long time) anyway it’s 21st may and still no pillow not sure if they are waiting for the latex to flow from the tree or just wasting my time. Send email to cancel and placed order with my next mattress for £10.50 cheaper and next day delivery ! Avoid using this company shop around as much better companies and cheaper available and stay away from land of beds Worst experience ever, they advertise goods they don’t even have in stock to ship Very disappointed !!"
"Very poor after service. Spent £700 on firm mattress that has gone soft after 10 months. Land of Beds sent out FIRA inspector who didn't even check how soft is was just checked base and quick look at mattress and took some photos. FIRA are there to get retailers off the hook, have a look on line and check other reviews if you are not sure. Land of beds now say that's the end of it and mattress is fine but will not provide any technical manufacturers specification that would allow a proper inspection to see if mattress has failed internally . So it looks like a court case to get money back. Just awful customer service, Avoid at all costs."
"AVOID THIS COMPANY-*TOO BUSY* TO RETURN THE CALL OF VULNERABLE PENSIONER Promised delivery of mattress today (24/01/18).No word from this company by 12.30 so checked online tracking which stated the mattress would arrive between 23 & 28 January. I immediately phoned the company. I was told that the item was out for delivery but she would check and phone me back-which she did. She told me she was waiting for a call from Silent Night who, presumably, were contacting the courier, Yodel. I sensed something amiss especially with the courier being the awful Yodel. I asked to cancel the order and to my astonishment was told that Silent Night would charge me. I remonstrated telling her that my contract was with Land of Beds not Silent Night. I reminded her that upon placing the order I had informed them that I was a vulnerable pensioner. She told me that I could talk to a manager but she was on the phone and would contact me as soon as she finished. Two hours later with no return call, I emailed Land of Beds. A few minutes later I received a call from an obnoxious lady possibly the manager. She told me that they could deliver the mattress to their Runcorn warehouse at some indeterminate date and it could be then be delivered. I remonstrated with this and she offered a refund which I accepted. I asked her why she had not returned my call and she snorted *We are too busy*. I expect a battle to obtain a refund but I will not allow this company to treat customers in such a cavalier manner and will go to the County Court if necessary."
"Never touch Land Of Beds. Their prices might be the lowest but so is their customer service if something goes wrong. They are terrible to try and resolve. We had issues with a Hypnos bed and they were unhelpful that although Hypnos agreed to change the bed Land of Beds made it impossible to comply with their terms of returns being accepted back into their warehouse. If you should be unluckily enough to have a problem then with Land of beds you simply are going to have major problem. Go elsewhere who have a reputation of putting their customers first and not their greedy owner’s bank balances. Never ever consider Land of Beds they simply are the worst retailer of the year. Staff turnover here very quickly too."
"I am writing to let you know my experience regarding a recent purchase from "Land of Beds" for a brand new Tempur Super King size bed. After the bed was delivered (It has been delay after delay). We received the bed with 2 very important parts of the bed faulty. The problem was not minor but was a big mismatch that wouldn't allow to set up the bed correctly, headboard not made to the correct size to match both side panels and one of 2 foot panel screws was completely damaged! They do not have parts available ex-stock for replacement and need to wait for another 5-7 weeks until they produce those. We have asked "Land of Beds" at least to take the responsibility and deliver the replacements inside the bedroom but they refused and said that they can only deliver at the front door and cannot offer further service. I explained that we have paid an extra of £290.00 to move in the bed into our bedroom through the window and we would like them to take responsibility and deliver/collect replacement/faulty parts from our bedroom but this request was rejected. Note that we didn't ask for, or offered any kind of compensation we only asked Land of Beds to take the responsibility and rectify the issue that one bed is still incomplete! Land of Beds, I am dissatisfied with the service that you have provided at this time and I find this unacceptable, I didn't buy a used bed but a brand new one!"
Land of Beds is rated 1.60 based on 20 reviews