Land of Beds Reviews

4PM
4PM

Tell us how Land of Beds made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Terrible customer service and delivery!! Ordered bed on 23rd February and was given 2-3 week waiting period for the bed. Rung up to chase the order to be told the bed I ordered would not be in stock until the middle of April and if I wanted a bed sooner I needed to pick an alternative. After doing this I was advised the bed I had chosen had arrived with them and so was my mattress and they would sort out a courier to collect it and deliver it 'express' delivery the next day. The 'customer service manager' Nicola then informed me the bed I had to secondly choose was actually not in stock and they did not have it to give to the courier so I would have to wait and it would now take another three days for a courier to collect it. Previous to this - Nicola tried to convince me she had not told me my bed was in stock so it was lucky I kept all the e-mails regarding this so she could not back track any further. All I keep receiving is 'apology there is nothing we can do' and I do not believe anything I am being told now. Still no bed received and will not have any idea when the bed is coming."
Are you Land of Beds? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have just bought A Willow mattress for my bed. It is really comfy and supports me very well. Really good buy!! I think they make the beds to order but I got my bed within two weeks."
"Do not trust this company to advise you correctly on delivery times. I ordered and paid for a mattress on the 27th December 2018, told it would be delivered within five days. It is now the 16th January 2019 and still no mattress arrived. Now being told that the company is receiving the mattress on the 21st January 2019 and I should get delivery a few days later so still no definite date of delivery. They have also previously told me it would be delivered the early part of w/c 14th January 2019. So you cannot trust this company on delivery dates."
"Very wretchedly Customer service!!!"
"Very good quality, very friendly people and fast delivery. Recommend highly."
"Delivered quicker than I expected in time for Christmas ! Gorgeous new bed and Matress so happy with price and service . Would recommend"
"After spending ages looking for the right mattress, I wish we had come across you first! On top of that, great service guys."
"Top quality service and product."
"Great service and the bed has been great, thanks!!"
"First class, thank you Land of Beds"
"Excellent customer service"
"Comfiest bed I have ever bought, excellent customer services and speedy delivery. Can definitely recommend."
"Fantastic service, advice and delivery. Best nights sleep I have had in years ! Highly recommend."
"Great service, fast and efficient!"
"Cannot recommend highly enough!"
"Excellent service"
"Purchased a mattress for my new house with my partner. No only were they extremely helpful but also very personable. Since then I have recommended them to my parents who have also had excellent service! I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone looking for the investment of a good mattress for themselves or anyone else."
"Well where do I start! Tremendous from start to finish! I bought the most amazing pillows from them and I have never had such good sleep. There advice from second to none and the staff members patience was incredible as I tried them all out! Would recommend them to everyone who wants a great nights sleep!!"
"Great company, great products, the BEST service!"
"Quick delivery and exceptional product..... thanks guys!!!"
Land of Beds is rated 3.38 based on 52 reviews