Lance James the Jewellers Reviews

Read Lance James the Jewellers Reviews

online@lancejames.co.uk

Lance James The Jewellers, 3 Barrack Square, Chelmsford, Essex

Tell us how Lance James the Jewellers made you happy
Sent my Pandora ring to be repaired. Communication was excellent and the service fast and professional. I cannot recommend them enough.
Lance James were able to create my "dream ring " by reusing the gold and gems from my wedding and engagement ring.
Definitely recommend!
Hi sent my partners pandora bracelet and charms to lance James to be re-oxidised and polished following mistakingly using silver dip. The bracelet looked terrible when I sent it, it came back less than a week later looking like new. Highly recommended, great customer service.
I popped into Lance James, Hertford after checking out their web-site & seeing that they do on-site repairs & adjustments. I had two link-bracelet items to be re-sized, both of which were done within 15 mins & at minimal cost.
I also wanted some advice on a new wedding ring for my wife & can honestly say that it's one of the best customer service experiences I've had in a very very long time.
Not only were the adjustments made perfectly (& with obvious skill), but the product knowledge & passion for the craft is obvious.
I could not thank thank them enough & will be returning to purchase a ring soon.
Jackie at Hertford has done the most amazing job making a beautiful signet ring for me. I am over the moon with the result. Jackie also tidied up a bracelet for me and made it wearable again and enhanced my partners necklace which he now wears with pride. Thank you so much for the efficient, professional service that you provided. Can recommend Jackie to the highest level for her work and personality.
I ordered a pair of earrings and received the order within two days, even though i live in the North of England The item was beautifully wrapped and a little note was enclosed adding a personal touch. Lance James is a jewellers that gives the customer old fashioned first class customer service such a rare thing these days. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to purchase a piece of jewellery. They have a wonderful choice suited to all tastes and budgets.
Sent an item for repair on Tuesday 24th April and received it back on Friday 27 April. ..not only repaired but very beautifully polished, a quick and professional staff every step of the way
Excellent !!! ..... I needed my ring reset with a pearl. Was bit apprehensive as it very sentimental but they done an amazing job. It's like new again. Can't thank Jill enough, she was really easy to deal with and she always answered my many questions efficiently. So thank you once again and would 100% recommend this service...
We have just received the ring we ordered only 3weeks ago. We were very worried that we had left it to late as we had a fairly tight deadline.
The staff at Lance James are a credit to the company. They genuinely could not have been more helpful and the communication has been first class. As with most people I rarely sit down to write a review, either good or bad but with the service this company and it's staff provide then I feel it is the least I can do.
Thank you.
I needed a repair to my Pandora bracelet and found Lance James. The quote was quick and the the repair was completed to my complete satisfaction. All enquiries were met with fast response and I would recommend without hesitation.
A thoroughly modern jewellers combined with unhurried,professional service & expertise.
Excellent detailed website.Many thanks Anthony for all your help & advice with choosing our wedding rings.
We'd like to thank the team at Lance James Jewellers, especially Ashleigh who's been very kind to email us and deal with our constant emails and enquiries. From the initial contact when we asked if rings can be made at a different width, to the super speedy delivery (4 weeks for custom made rings is damn brilliant) - everything was absolutely perfect. Oh and the most important bit - THE RINGS ARE GORGEOUS!
We ordered carbon fibre wedding bands and they look stunning, feel very comfortable to wear and are a pleasure to look at.
Thank you!!
Liam & Sash
I am really impressed with the service received from Lance James. I have shopped here previously and had good sales service. On this ocassion, I emailed in asking if there was a service to coat my white gold wedding rings in a harder metal. I had a response really quickly from Amy and a quote for Platinum plating. I delivered 3 rings, (which were not purchased from Lance James originally), Sunday afternoon and picked them up on Thursday. They look fantastic! I am so happy with the outcome. I'm not sure if it was a service they usually promote but they really have made my rings sparkle. Thanks Lance James
I am really thrilled with the resetting Jackie did with my black pearl. My husband 'stole' it and had it reset as a surprise for my birthday. He gave it to me when he proposed in French Polynesia in 1993 - so it's a treasured piece of jewellery. Thank you!
Must say I'm very impressed by the service from you from the delivery to presentation etc.
Matt
by turning my gem ???? stone into this beautiful ring. Thank you Amy and Claire
Many thanks to Claire for an excellent service on sending me a Nicole Barr necklace, I would certainly recommend Lance James.
Just got my beautiful Furrer Jacot diamond ring I am over the moon it is just stunning. The staff are so helpful and pleasant and nothing is too much trouble for them. No other jewellers come close to the service and smile you get from these guys. It's the only jewellers I would recommend to my friends xx
Absolutely in LOVE with my Fiance's Carbon Fibre and Palladum wedding band. Beautifully hand crafted and the service I received was great. Updates on the rings progress and dispatch info. Amy was friendly and helpful. Thank you! X
Went to the Chelmsford store on Friday and received fantastic customer service! The rings are beautiful and my fiancé found his wedding ring.
Can't wait to go back to pick it up!! I can highly recommend this jewellers!
Lance James the Jewellers is rated 4.76 based on 58 reviews