Lampsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lampsy
Read Lampsy Reviews

Tell us how Lampsy made you happy
Looks fantastic - really pleased. Slightly smaller than I was expecting but very happy.
Very pleased with the purchase. Looks lovely.
Service etc was all good. The lights cost £75 each and were not that impressive to be honest. You have to build them yourself, and gently pushing parts together causes laminate to come off. Fixings are cheap plastic and dont screw to the ceiling as you’d expect. The lights will look good but overall I am disappointed
This light is really nice , it has a cosy feel to it when on and makes the corner of my garden very pretty . It’s smaller than I imagined but nevertheless I love it . Thank you
The lights look great, good quality and worth the price!
Great light. Quality finish to the kitchen and was easy to install. Delivery smooth too
Still have not received my order.
I placed an order and paid for next day delivery. I did not receive the goods and despite sending several emails, as their customer service line is closed, 5 days later I have still had no response. Shocking service. Their website states they aim to respond within 6 working hours.......
Love, Love, Love! Gorgeous Danish pendants lights for my breakfast bar that came very quickly and carefully packed. Highly recommend.
Very Pleased with my lamps. Good quality
After placing my order for a wall light, I didn't receive details of delivery though the automated system suggested dispatch would be 3 days. After one week with no communication or hints of delivery date, I emailed asking for an approximate delivery date to help organise our electrician. After 3 days when I hadn't received a reply to my email, I wrote again asking for approximate delivery dates. I was told the delay was caused by inaccessibility to a part of the warehouse where the bulb was stored due to social distancing with covid-19. It was suggested that we take delivery of the lamp minus the bulb ordered at the same time. I agreed to this and the lamp has arrived, but it didn't seem to occur to the company that a refund of approximately £5 for the bulb should be actioned. I will email again, but shouldn't have to. Many good companies are struggling to survive in these difficult times, shame that Lampsy don't make that extra effort for their customers. It doesn't always take a huge effort to go from being a mediocre company to a good quality company and can make the difference of survival in these troubled times.
Very efficient. Quick delivery and good quality goods.
My order was handled perfectly and delivery was very quick, with lots of information and a 1 hour delivery slot. The light works perfectly and is exactly as I expected from the website.
All went as expected
I have not received the item I purchased although I got a text to say it would be delivered. I have reported it but have not had a response.
Speedy delivery. A good product for the price.
For the price is surprisingly heavy, good quality and well built. The only thing that I don’t like is is the ceiling covering, which is a flimsy black plastic cone but for the price it’s worth it as you don’t notice this.
The lamps that I ordered were described as Class II. They actually require an earth-fitting, hence are Class I.

I am awaiting a quote from an electrician to have the lighting re-wired but will likely need to return them.

This is a really important part of the description that needs to be correct.
One
lampPIR
was
broken
Not
Happy…….
great service fast delivery item just as described very happy thank you.
Lampsy is rated 4.36 based on 227 reviews