LampShopOnline Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy

customer service
Phil J Moore
"Great service, really happy with my new lights will be ordering more!"
Jetmir Zeneli
"top seller, fast delivery! recommend"
"I’m amazed at how quickly I received the bulbs. Fantastic price, obsolete bulbs, I didn’t want to spend a fortune as I’m changing my lights soon but needed a good look in the meantime. I’ll be sure to bookmark this firm!"
"Very good service once again."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great service and great product. Will definitely you guys again!"
"I ordered a small fluorescent tube which arrived speedily. Unfortunately as this was loosely wrapped in 2 small sheets of bubble wrap and placed in a Jiffy envelope the item arrived broken. Surprise surprise !!. The envelope wasn't even marked "Fragile". Basically it didn't stand a chance arriving in one piece"
"Re ShNo-95325870 -SONo-222091 -CNo-1447394. Prices were competitive, the realistically priced delivery arrived promptly and was well packaged. Recommended."
"T12 4ft fluorescent tubes and starters were received well packaged and without damage: but strange to say ~ even after replacing my old kitchen ceiling light with a new tube and starter ... the same problem remained ... taking up to ten minutes for the light to gradually splutter into operation after switch on; and not before the starter and adjacent tube end and supporting metal ceiling clamp / holder had become really hot. Don't know why ?"
"Brilliant price 😎👍🏻"
"Still waiting for delivery?"
"Fragile goods arrived well packed and in good time."
"Helpful with my inquiry as I was not sure what part I needed, prompt delivery Thank you"
"Goods arrived well packaged and on time. Great price. Will use again."
"Very easy to place orders, good communication and speedy delivery. Highly recommend. Julie"
"Great p rice and reliable delivery"
"Excellent rapid delivery of a good product which I have bought several of before. On this occasion the packaging of the LED panels was poor and open along one end. Fortunately the power supplies were still in the parcel, together with the other parts."
"Superb service"
"Ordered strip lights on Wednesday- they came on Thursday very well packaged and were of great quality. Very impressed and will use Lamps Online again for sure."
"very prompt delivery, fantastic price, i will put this company on my save list."
"Easy to order online and quick delivery. Would recommend."
"Fantastic customer service. Sent them a picture and measurements of a very strange fitting we have. Emailed a. Link to the exact item that we needed. Arrived quickly. Thank you for a quick service"
"Replacement LED tubes arrived well packed , by courier and have to say, best price I could find . Also fitting really easy. Makes a real difference in the garage I can now see what I am doing"
"Easy to navigate online catalogue. Good value for money and delivery time given was adhered to. Very good service and will use again."
LampShopOnline is rated 4.57 based on 9,014 reviews