LampShopOnline Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline
customer service
Suzanne Hassett
"Really friendly over the phone, cheapest around , great products."
Guest
"quick delivery t8 led tubes are very bright compared to normal tubes show pic to friends of old and new led they couldn't believe the difference and half the running costs."
Stuart James Sayer
"Didn't have my bulbs in stock so sent me a great email to tell me straight away but as soon as the bulbs were in stock I got a next day delivery service whick I didn't pay for bulbs came well packaged would highly recommend this company and will certainly be using them again in the future"
"Great service and pricing. Even with p & p still cheaper than I was able to source locally. Very safe and fast dispatch arrived next day. Impressive service in all respects"
Posted 1 minute ago
"This is the second time I have used your company due to your staff being very helpful and I trust them to give me the lighting that I have required. However the one big draw back in that both times I have placed an order with you, I have received the wrong bulbs and each time you have kindly corrected the order but always at a loss to you."
Posted 26 minutes ago
"Amazing service, order arrived much sooner than expected. Highly recommended"
Posted 33 minutes ago
"I ordered the wrong bulb and rang to arrange a return and replacement. Jamie was extremely helpful and refunded the original cost and emailed me a link to order the correct one which arrived two days later. Excellent service provided."
Posted 52 minutes ago
"Excellent service, purchased 4 lamps 1 was faulty, manufacturing fault, replaced and delivered the following day! Highly recommended!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Goods as described, arrived promptly and were well-wrapped"
"First time I have use this company.great help on the phone.easy to order and the delivery was 1st class.and the price was spot on."
"Top seller quick delivery will shop again and recommend to friends and family"
"Quick delivery of goods but it would be better if we received confirmation of the order."
"Very good value. Fast post, well packed ."
"Easy and efficient"
"Most competitive price on the internet. Well packaged, arrived within the time advertised"
"Good service and value"
"Great price & quick delivery"
"Excellent product, quick service, good price."
"Very fast service and well wrapped lamp"
"Excellent product and amazing delivery."
"Good service and timely delivery, well done."
"First time purchase. Website is clear and easy to navigate. Prices are excellent value (cheaper than Amazon for my item). Item arrived quickly and was very well packaged. An all round positive experience. Will certainly use again."
"Arrived very quickly and was exactly what I ordered, also a good price. Overall very happy with purchase."
LampShopOnline is rated 4.54 based on 7,983 reviews