LampShopOnline Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline

sales@lampshoponline.com

Carrwood ParkSelby RoadSwilllington Common

Kate Potter
"The bulb I bought does not work unfortunately, is there someone who can advise me why or send a new one? I checked that it is the right one for the fitting-exact same model as my old one."
"Great service,very quick delivered, and definitely I will order again in the future, highly recommended."
Kevin Adshead
"Ordered on line very efficient, good delivery time no phone calls made from me. Much improved from a year ago."
"It was difficult to find supplier for replacement under light for kitchen. Great to find you stocked it. It serves it's purpose. Dill use your diet again"
"Arrived well within timescale specified."
"As usual LampShopOnline came up trumps with my light... I am a returning customer. A Star guys...."
"Excellent service, would definitely shop with them again."
"This was an excellent service delivered very quickly an wiil deal again any time many thanks EJC Camborne."
"One tube smashed and other one doesn't work."
"Very fast delivery, good price, will use this company again"
"Great service and good value"
"good price and speedy delivery"
"excellent price and service"
"I'm afraid only 2 stars. Initial delivery of fluorescent tubes arrived as promised but were folded in half ! Snapped ! Replacements were delivered following day but without the starters now I'm told the starters won't be with me till Monday earliest . Too late so I have to buy some locally . Very nice people but poor service on this occasion ."
"the lamp is very loud."
"Competitive price and quick delivery. Very good service."
"I intended to write a "thank you" note anyway , so pleased to be able to send a review.The service has been excellent from beginning to receipt and shall return when opportunity occurs. Thank you."
"Great, quick delivery and product looks great and is working well. Followed up with a phone call to make sure all was well."
"Frankly, the whole purchase experience was puzzling and worrying, as the promised e-mail confirmation after placing the order was never received, so I was left hanging in terms of what to expect, and then, worse, the next thing I get is a series of e-mails from FedEx, telling me that something will be delivered, but with no clarification of what (a single fluorescent tube) will be delivered, or who exactly (LampShopOnline) has asked FedEx to deliver something to me (even more confusing was that the weight of the package was specified as 10kg - a single fluorescent tube weighing 10kg??). I think your communication method, involving the deliverer has a lot of room for improvements."
Hi Kenichi,

Thank you for your review of our service.

Firstly, let me apologise that no order confirmation was sent, we are looking in to this at the moment to ensure this doesn't happen in the future.

However, I can see that your order was placed on the 17th October, using our standard 1-3 day delivery service and was delivered and signed for on the following day, 18th October. As our costs for delivery do not change based on weight, nor do we charge customers extra for overweight deliveries, all parcels are scanned in at FedEX as 10kg.

I am sorry that you feel on this occasion your shopping experience has not been adequate and we will work to rectify the issues you have raised.

Kind Regards
Matt
"Should have been a 5 star review really, but you let yourselves down by not sending me a confirmation email. I did not know that you had received the order until it arrived on my doorstep. The product was fine, the speed of delivery and packaging was excellent. Will recommend you to friends, but I suggest you investigate why I did not receive an email."
"excellent company and speedy delivery.Well packaged.Will definitely shop here again"
"Goods on time as described first class"
"Was shopping around for T8 1200mm tubes most places selling for £15 Each some a little cheaper so was sceptical to say the least when seen these for £1.62 inc vat got 4 including delivery for the price of 1 elsewhere. They were delivered in 2 days very well wrapped and are fitted and working as they should I will update review if they start to fail prematurely but can't see why the would"
LampShopOnline is rated 4.50 based on 6,824 reviews