LampShopOnline Reviews

customer service
Read LampShopOnline Reviews

sales@lampshoponline.com

Carrwood ParkSelby RoadSwilllington Common

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy
Excellent service
I was struggling to find replacement bulbs and contacted the online live chat person. He helpfully worked out what I needed and was able to source the correct replacement bulbs. It made the whole process so much easier and I will definitely be returning to this site because of this.
First class service. Very pleased that the fluorescent tubes I purchased - essentially quite fragile - were carefully and securely packed and arrived in good shape. I'd tick 4 1/2 stars if I could. Best Regards
Lampshoponline made it easy for me to buy the replacements I needed and they were delivered faster than expected. So well done all round!
Great price, fast service.
very quick delivery, well priced, will be using you again for sure, thanks
New tubes and control gear, good prices and arrived within 48hrs of ordering - excellent - thanks Lampshop.
Part of order was delivered one day late and the rest, if it arrives is going to be five days late when the order was supposed to be delivered in full next day.
Found what I wanted added it to basket.....where is the check out.
Excellent service and delivery was very prompt. Items were very well packed and all intact.
Found what I needed very quickly on your website, well described, well packed and delivered within two days
The T9 lamp I ordered arrived as advised on time with fedex unfortunately when I plugged it although there was power to the lamp it didn’t work. The connector seemed detached from the tube so this is either a manufacturer fault or damage in transit.
Very good online customer support and service. Received my goods, good condition. Would buy again and again and very good prices.
Very happy with the service. Promptly delivered and the packaging was excellent! The tubelight is working great!
Excellent service and replacement of faulty parts.
Easy to use website. Quick despatch and delivery.
Excellent service, easy to use website and quick delivery
Very quick service thank you!
good, quick delivery, thankyou
Ordering online was easy and so was payment. Choosing a delivery option was straight forward. However I chose Royal Mail but ended up with FedEx. Knowing when these Companies deliver in my area was a deciding factor. I ended up spending 2 days waiting for my delivery.
LampShopOnline is rated 4.58 based on 9,707 reviews