LampShopOnline Reviews

sales@lampshoponline.com

Carrwood ParkSelby RoadSwilllington Common

customer service
Guest
"quick delivery t8 led tubes are very bright compared to normal tubes show pic to friends of old and new led they couldn't believe the difference and half the running costs."
Stuart James Sayer
"Didn't have my bulbs in stock so sent me a great email to tell me straight away but as soon as the bulbs were in stock I got a next day delivery service whick I didn't pay for bulbs came well packaged would highly recommend this company and will certainly be using them again in the future"
Kate Potter
"The bulb I bought does not work unfortunately, is there someone who can advise me why or send a new one? I checked that it is the right one for the fitting-exact same model as my old one."
"Not very sure myself what I wanted, but your assistant was well clued up and soon sorted me out. Goods arrived as predicted. Spot on, and many thanks. Mike"
"i love buying light bulb from this because they are always in the best condition i always recommend this to friends and family and are buy lights from online from this shop i will away look at this store if i want to buy lights"
"Having used LampShopOnline several times I've always found their delivery good (and very well packaged), prices competitive and products excellent."
"great chat customer support when ordering"
"Fitting was delivered ultra fast, was very good quality and was just what we needed"
"Highly recommended Very quick dispatch and extremely well packaged. Will use this company again."
"On time and as ordered."
"Delivery very speedy : product excellent"
"Efficient and prompt service. Parcel came well protected and as ordered"
"Brilliant price for these long life lamps. Twice the price on Amazon and eBay. Arrived quickly and and well packed."
"Excellent online service."
"Fast delivery and great after sales service."
"Ordered some fluorescent tubes. Arrived next day despite living at the other end of the country and delivering near Christmas. Cannot recommend enough!"
"Packaged really well, quick delivery and quality product."
"Very easy to find the relevant componants on line, easy ordering and a fast efficient service. All on all a pleasure doing business with Lamp shop online."
"Lightning delivery, fragile item super safe packaging, very happy, many thanks"
"My bulb arrived after only 2 day l am very pleased"
"it was fast and a brilliant postage, really fast I will definitely have no problem in dealing with you again 5STAR"
"Fast, efficient service."
"Good website, bulbs including fluorescent tubes arrived swiftly and safely in a bubble wrap cocoon."
LampShopOnline is rated 4.52 based on 7,254 reviews