LampShopOnline Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy

customer service
Jetmir Zeneli
"top seller, fast delivery! recommend"
Guest
"I’m amazed at how quickly I received the bulbs. Fantastic price, obsolete bulbs, I didn’t want to spend a fortune as I’m changing my lights soon but needed a good look in the meantime. I’ll be sure to bookmark this firm!"
Stewart Oliver-Kay
"Brilliant coloured bulbs. One arrived with a missing piece and when I phone=Ned customer services they arranged a replacement straight away and arrived quickly. They look fantastic above the new dining table."
"I had made the order online on Thursday 11/07/2019. As I had read the reviews I was a little worried due to the fact there were a couple reviews to say a couple orders made were taken and delivery was a while because they hadn't let the customer know they were out of stock on that item. Due to this I called customer service to make sure they had enough stock for what I was ordering to which they confirmed there was. I proceeded with the order and purchased online and they have delivered 15/07/2019 in the morning. I had chose Royal mail second class and it took 2-3 working days which is great (exactly how long it should take). Items were light bulbs and were well packaged considering these are fragile products. I was very happy with the price online compared to other sites as this was the cheapest (best value) along with decent priced shipping costs. If I was to choose to purchase light bulbs online again I would come back here."
"Good quality bulbs, fast delivery, recommended"
"First class service"
"fantastic service no drama"
"Good prices fast delivery would definitely use this company again"
"As described online and fast delivery. Will defo buy from them again."
"Great prices as always and prompt delivery."
"Very good products at the right price and prompt efficient service."
"Fast delivery, friendly service. No problems"
"Good quick delivery and excellent price"
"Very happy with the light. Great service will be using yous again"
"A difficult to get hold of lamp arrived in 2 days, excellent trader."
"Quick delivery and good quality product"
"Excellent service and quality, will definitely use again"
"Ordered 2 5foot flourescent tubes, arrived well packaged and promptly delivery by Fedex, overall great price, and service, very happy, Thanks."
"top seller, fast delivery! recommend"
"Easy to find what I needed, quick delivery and works perfect. Thank you"
"The site is easy to use,delivery was on time, after sales was excellent, goods were damaged in transit but were replaced within 24hrs"
"Received two 6 ft led fluorescent tube replacements promptly and well packaged."
"Excellent Service. Easy to Order. Fast and Efficient delivery. Very Impressed. Thank you. :)"
LampShopOnline is rated 4.56 based on 8,603 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access