LampShopOnline Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline
customer service
Suzanne Hassett
"Really friendly over the phone, cheapest around , great products."
Guest
"quick delivery t8 led tubes are very bright compared to normal tubes show pic to friends of old and new led they couldn't believe the difference and half the running costs."
Stuart James Sayer
"Didn't have my bulbs in stock so sent me a great email to tell me straight away but as soon as the bulbs were in stock I got a next day delivery service whick I didn't pay for bulbs came well packaged would highly recommend this company and will certainly be using them again in the future"
"Ordering on-line okay - not intuitive but I am of an age. The 4 lamps arrived in good time and safely. Took me 20 minutes to undo the package but I was looking to safe all the bubble-wrap!"
"Many thanks..."
"Ligh arrived well packaged and as described"
"Received 4 days after placing my order (via Royal Mail) which is a couple of days longer than I consider 'good' in these days of next day delivery. My bulbs arrived in a massive bubble wrap package that ensured they were undamaged."
"Products were as described and appear to work. Some concern over the state of the packaging when it arrived, given there were lightbulbs in the parcel. Will see how long the lightbulbs last (hoping they haven't been damaged during delivery), but if they continue to work well I would consider buying from this service again in future."
"we ordered a particular make of bulb that wasn't available in stock so Lampshop substituted another brand, after consulting with us, at no extra charge."
"Quick delivery, product as ordered. No complaints!"
"Very good service prompt delivery, value for money"
"Quick service, good price and was we'll packed when arrived."
"Excellent service, Great Staff, Delivery on time, enough said, thanks guys"
"Simple and easy to find the product and to pay for it. The lamps arrived quickly but it would have helped if I had received notification of their dispatch/delivery day."
"Good stock levels, orders packaged and shipped promptly. Reliable."
"Received 2 lamps, only ordered one.It won't fit but not your fault. Ellie couldn't have been more helpful"
"Reasonable price and good delivery"
"Product delivered on time, securely packaged and working well."
"excellent price and quick delivery. Email conformation of order would be handy"
"The Service was very efficient. Good prices on LED Product. Good deliver time."
"Quick delivery, well packaged bulbs."
"Nice clear website, easy to find what I wanted. The lamp arrived in 3 working days on standard delivery very well packaged. No complaints."
"Arrived quickly, works fine. Just what i needed. The customer service was excellent. Thankyou"
LampShopOnline is rated 4.53 based on 7,768 reviews