LampShopOnline Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline
customer service
Suzanne Hassett
"Really friendly over the phone, cheapest around , great products."
Guest
"quick delivery t8 led tubes are very bright compared to normal tubes show pic to friends of old and new led they couldn't believe the difference and half the running costs."
Stuart James Sayer
"Didn't have my bulbs in stock so sent me a great email to tell me straight away but as soon as the bulbs were in stock I got a next day delivery service whick I didn't pay for bulbs came well packaged would highly recommend this company and will certainly be using them again in the future"
"The prices are very good alas the website online account is poor. When the items are described as "in stock" they very rarely are, nobody gets in touch with you until after a week maybe unless you email direct to sales to ask where the items are. If thje prices were not as good i would not use lampshop."
"The items arrived as described. However that being said. I had no email confirming shipping and i had to call the company to find out the eta. Customer service needs improvement!."
"I was promised an email telling me when my order was despatched and a link to track my order. Today is 22nd and I have yet to here if it has been sent."
"Somewhat premature. Not received the goods yet!"
"when ordered you were unable to fulfil until 25th, I cancelled and ordered from another supplier. two days later your order was delivered!!! next day order from other firm. I now have 6 bulbs...… hopefully I will not be needing bulbs for a very very long time."
"The LampShopOnline initially shipped the wrong item to me. However when I alerted them to the problem they were very keen to sort it out and were very good about organising a replacement item. Although this was an unfortunate start (this was my first order with them), the way that the endeavoured to help would mean that I would not be put off using them again. However at this stage my rating for them is neutral as I dont know if I would encounter similar problems if I used there services again (hopefully not!)."
"item as described and received on time"
"Placed an order - never received a confirmation of order email and have no idea if goods have been despatched or will arrive"
"nice to shop on"
"my order #100146760 arived damaged"
"1) There is NO switch on the side of this lamp. 2) There is NO wiring top access as shown in video. 3) In fairness luminaire was of excellent quality, easy to fit, and came with all necessary bits."
"Your website did not confirm my order as placed and I could not find a way of checking my order status. I therefore reordered the produts( still to arrive ) again no info whether my order was placed. Although I will receive double what I wanted no problem as only minor items of little value. But unless I am at fault your website needs some changes."
"no email to confirm order or despatch."
"While I had a problem with the basket on the on-line website, I contacted LampShopOnline direct and the service was excellent. The lamps I wanted arrived in a couple of days and were very well packed."
"Was OK a little difficult to track as wasn't sent email"
Hi Diane,

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive an email with your tracking number on. These emails are sent automatically so I will have a look into this, thank you for making us aware of this issue.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
"Haven't received my order yet. Had problems with ordering online and ended up ordering twice. Am told second order cancelled. Still haven't received order confirmation"
Hi Martin,

I am sorry for the confusion here, I can see that one of your order was cancelled and the other was sent on the 20th.
Apologies for the confusion in regards to the confirmation email, this is an automatic email. I have made the web developers aware of this, thank you for letting us know.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
"Product arrived quickly but packaging was not very good. Bulb was in small cardboard box in padded envelope which had been crushed in the post."
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your comments on the packaging, I have passed these on to our warehouse manager. I have been informed that there should have been extra packaging within the envelope, apologies that this wasn't the case on this occasion.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
"3 stars only sell in pack of 5 Courier (pet hate) have to wait all day, no time slot, even tracking lacked information. Well packaged"
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

Unfortunately, we can only supply 8ft tubes in packs of 5 as it makes it extremely difficult to get them to customers in one piece in quantities of any less. We have trialed selling these in smaller quantities in the past but it either drives the price too high because of the large amount of time and packaging it takes to pack one or we risk them not arriving to customers in one piece if we package with less care.

We thank you for your feedback and really appreciate your business.

Many thanks
LampShopOnline
"The lamps were what I wanted at a price I was prepared to pay. Delivery time a little slow. Let down by FedEx not delivering on the day stipulated in their tracking email. Arrived the next day. Not acceptable when you wait in for a parcel."
Hi John, Thanks for your feedback. We have taken this up with FedEx in your region to highlight the incorrect delivery statement. We hope this hasn't affected your shopping experience with us. Kind regards LSO
"Disappointed that upon receipt of my order, the bulb was badly packaged and smashed. The glass itself was packed against cardboard and that itself bubble wrapped. Perhaps the bulb should have itself been packed against bubble wrap."
LampShopOnline is rated 4.54 based on 7,780 reviews