LampShopOnline Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline
customer service
Suzanne Hassett
"Really friendly over the phone, cheapest around , great products."
Guest
"quick delivery t8 led tubes are very bright compared to normal tubes show pic to friends of old and new led they couldn't believe the difference and half the running costs."
Stuart James Sayer
"Didn't have my bulbs in stock so sent me a great email to tell me straight away but as soon as the bulbs were in stock I got a next day delivery service whick I didn't pay for bulbs came well packaged would highly recommend this company and will certainly be using them again in the future"
"Have not yet received my order so unable to complete satisfaction survey"
"Wrong Bulb. Correct Fitting. Correct Width. Correct Wattage. Doesn't fir in Lava Lamp."
"Not convinced this was new as described. No packaging and looks used. Not impressed but the item does work"
Hello,

Many thanks for using and reviewing our service.

I am sorry that you feel that you have received a used part but we only sell brand new parts. The item you ordered, an Osram QT-Fit8 2x58-70 comes boxed in 20s with no individual packaging and was ordered direct from the manufacturer. These items come with a 3 year warranty from the manufacturer and should you have any issues with the part, please do let us know and we will happily sort a replacement.

Kindest Regards
Matt
"I am still waiting for them to arrive, not good"
Hello Bernard,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review,
I can see your order was shipped from us on the 6th, and the review request email was sent on the 7th.
Your order was shipped from us via Royal Mail on a 2-6 working day service, so you order should be with by now.
I hope all has been received, however if any further issues arose please let me know and I will have a look into getting them rectified.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
"First time order of two items and only one delivered. Spent ages trying to contact Lampshoponline and when I did speak to them they told me it was 'unusual' not to have put the item in the order (although other reviews indicate a similar issue). Second item had to be put on second order and no gesture of goodwill for the problem. Think I will order elsewhere next time."
Hello Mark,

It is unusual for two tubes not to be in the same parcel, unless a picking error has occurred and only one tube has been sent out.
Which seems to be the case on this occasion.
I am sorry it took you a while to get this issue rectified and nothing was done to try and improve this situation.
I have emailed you a discount code for our website, i hope you will be able to give us another chance in the future.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
"This is the first time I've purchased from you, I ordered 2 bulbs which arrived very quickly. However, the only packaging was the thin cardboard of the lightbulb box, a small brown padded envelope and a large Fedex plastic bag. Not surprisingly as I opened the envelope hundreds of bits of glass fell out and both bulbs were completely smashed. I called to complain and asked if a replacement was going to be sent could it be packaged with some bubble wrap or something more substantial. I was reassured this would happen, only to receive my replacement order with even less packaging than the first time! Complete incompetence. I can't be bothered to complain a second time, I will just buy from somewhere else in future."
Hello Jane,

I am sorry for the inconveniences caused here, smaller lamps should be send out in a jiffy bag, with extra packing like corrugated card and/or bubble wrap. Apologies again that this was not the case with both of your deliveries.
I have shown your review to our warehouse manager and he is going to raise this issue with his staff.
I have refunded the order in full as a gesture of apologies.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
"Placed the order on the 12th and it’s now the 14th & I still haven’t received a notification to say the goods have been dispatched.?"
Hi Ian,

Thank you for reviewing our service and I am sorry that you feel it falls below your expectations. As you have stated, this order was placed on the 12th. However, you ordered this using our 2-6 working day delivery and today is only the 2nd working day since placing your order.

I can however confirm that the order has now been dispatched for you and should be with you in the next couple of days.

For future orders, we do offer expedited delivery services for our customers who require their goods quicker, such as next day, pre noon etc.

Thank you for ordering from us and I hope you receive your goods shortly :-)

Regards
Matt
"ordered 2x 6ft bulbs - I received 2 bulbs of different lengths and the 6ft one was damaged - Phoned and no quibble refund offered - Goods poor, customer service good (refund pending!)"
Hello,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review, I am sorry to hear that you have had issues with the goods received.
I'm glad to hear all has been rectified now.
Thank you for your comments in regards to the customer service side, I hope you will be able to give us another chance in the future.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
"Having placed the order, I did not receive an email copy of the order, as is normal standard practice. 2 days later, I have still not received either a copy of the order or any details of expected delivery. Not good!"
Hello Janice,

I am sorry for the confusion that was caused in regards to receiving emails,
we did have a slight issue with our system back as far as we are aware this has now been rectified.
Your order left us the day after you placed your order so you should have received them by now.
If any further issues did arise please let me know, and I will try my best to rectify them.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
"Advised delivery up to 3 days but still not received (3rd day yesterday). Please deliver ASAP as needed for elderly couples bedroom. Thanks"
Hi Jonathan, apologies for the delay. We have a slight stock issue with the brand we normally supply for the specs you ordered. We have resolved this and your parcel is on it's way to you as of today. Kindest regards - LSO
"I'm afraid only 2 stars. Initial delivery of fluorescent tubes arrived as promised but were folded in half ! Snapped ! Replacements were delivered following day but without the starters now I'm told the starters won't be with me till Monday earliest . Too late so I have to buy some locally . Very nice people but poor service on this occasion ."
Hi Garry,

I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with the level of service you have received.
I appreciate this is a bit late, 459359654000 is the tracking number for your order and it is showing as out for delivery today.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
"Frankly, the whole purchase experience was puzzling and worrying, as the promised e-mail confirmation after placing the order was never received, so I was left hanging in terms of what to expect, and then, worse, the next thing I get is a series of e-mails from FedEx, telling me that something will be delivered, but with no clarification of what (a single fluorescent tube) will be delivered, or who exactly (LampShopOnline) has asked FedEx to deliver something to me (even more confusing was that the weight of the package was specified as 10kg - a single fluorescent tube weighing 10kg??). I think your communication method, involving the deliverer has a lot of room for improvements."
Hi Kenichi,

Thank you for your review of our service.

Firstly, let me apologise that no order confirmation was sent, we are looking in to this at the moment to ensure this doesn't happen in the future.

However, I can see that your order was placed on the 17th October, using our standard 1-3 day delivery service and was delivered and signed for on the following day, 18th October. As our costs for delivery do not change based on weight, nor do we charge customers extra for overweight deliveries, all parcels are scanned in at FedEX as 10kg.

I am sorry that you feel on this occasion your shopping experience has not been adequate and we will work to rectify the issues you have raised.

Kind Regards
Matt
"As of this moment, the items have not arrived will give until tomorrow and contact you again."
Hi Maurice,

I am sorry for the delay here,
I can see we did have a slight stock issue with the product you ordered.
We did send you an email advising the goods were out of stock at the time of purchase, I will have a look into why you haven't received this.
Stock arrived late Friday afternoon, so your order should be leaving today to be delivered within the next 48 hours.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
"I was disappointed after paying extra for a next day delivery and didn't receive the goods until 3 days after. The product is good though"
"Ordered 3 LED colour changing bulbs on 8th Sept, never received a dispatch notification but they arrived on 12th. One had a faulty LED, wouldn't show green. Rang LampShopOnline and was told they still had 8 in stock and they would send me one, I said it was a gift and could they send it first class as needed it by 22nd, was told it would be a close thing. Still never received any further correspondence. No replacement arrived. Rang on 18th and spoke to a lady who barely apologised and said there were none in stock and did I want a refund or to wait until they had more on 20th. I said surely I should have received some sort of email about this! She was disinterested."
Hi Emma,

Apologies for the delay. It was actually myself you spoke to yesterday, I am really sorry if I sounded disinterested, that wasn't the case, I was just a little disappointed to hear that you still hadn't received the goods ordered. I have checked the order for you and the goods have been booked in today, I will try my best to get the lamp with you for tomorrow but due to the time it may be Friday now. Again, please accept my apologies for the inconveniences caused here.

"still awaiting delivery"
"Let down... order something, something else delivered. Will not go there again"
Hi Olu,

I am sorry you feel let down with this order. We were out of stock of the Eveready 33w G9 lamps so sent an Osram equivalent to ensure you weren't waiting for your order. The Osram lamps are of much greater quality to the Eveready ones and are almost twice the price. Osram are one of the most reputable brands in the industry and their products have unrivaled quality.

I apologise that we did not meet your standards on this occasion.

Regards,
LampShopOnline
"Wrong bulb sent. Contacted via email.told replacement would be sent. To date I have not received my order."
"I have been emailed two days after i made a purchase to "review my recent purchase". As i have not yet received my purchase its difficult to comment other than to suggest you wait a bit longer before sending out your request for a review"
"One of the lamps doesn't work (the 4 feet one). I guess the fact that is cheap and from China...?"
Hi Iliana,

I am sorry to hear your 4ft tube doesnt work, the brand you have ordered is GE so it isn't a cheap Chinese brand,
I can organinse a replacement and I will try get the goods with you for tomorrow.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance,

Kind regards, Ellie.