LampShopOnline Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline
customer service
Suzanne Hassett
"Really friendly over the phone, cheapest around , great products."
Guest
"quick delivery t8 led tubes are very bright compared to normal tubes show pic to friends of old and new led they couldn't believe the difference and half the running costs."
Stuart James Sayer
"Didn't have my bulbs in stock so sent me a great email to tell me straight away but as soon as the bulbs were in stock I got a next day delivery service whick I didn't pay for bulbs came well packaged would highly recommend this company and will certainly be using them again in the future"
"Excellent Product and service"
"I bought 3 light and none of them worked. Waste of money only"
"Nothing arrived yet."
"The item never arrived!!!!"
Hi Jamila,

I am sorry to hear that your order never arrives, as discussed through email your order was actually dispatched from us on the 7th via Royal Mail. Unfortunately this wasn't a reordered service, so I couldn't actually see the whereabouts of this parcel. We could have sent a replacement via FedEx for you but a refund was requested. I can see that this has been processed via PayPal.
Again, please accept my apologies for the inconveniences caused here.
Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
"Order came next day which was great however when I went to install the flurecent light, one of the prongs on the end cap was broken off. Little value to have to return it but recieveing broken lamps was not helpful. will go to the shops next time and spend a little more for something I can check"
Hi Michaela,

I am sorry to hear your order arrived in such a poor condition,
thank you for taking your time to leave a review. Due to the value of the order we wouldn't have asked for this to be returned.
We have refunded you in full for this transaction. Apologies again for the inconveniences caused here,
Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
"I haven’t received my bulbs yet!!!"
Hi Philip,

Apologies for the delay over the Christmas period.
We did shut down on the 21st of December to the 2nd of January.
Your order which was placed on the 29th left us on the 2nd.
The goods should have been received by now, I hope this is the case.
If not, please do not hesitate to contact me, I can organise replacements if needs be.
Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
"My bulbs never arrived !??"
Hello,

I am sorry it took a little longer for you to receive your item.
Due to the time you placed this on the 14th the parcel was shipped from us on the 17th. it should have been with you but the 24th but the busy Christmas period could have caused delays with Royal Mail.
I hope your order has now been received, if not please let me know and replacements can be organised,
Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
"Never recieved item form seller"
"Guys, the bulb has arrived totally wrecked. I'll need to get in touch for a refund"
Hi Nick, Apologies your item arrived damaged. If you haven't done already, can you email sales@lampshoponline.com to let them know about the damage. Please quote your order number 100149033 and include some form of picture of the damage. They will then refund your order or send you a replacement. Kind regards - LSO Customer Services
"Two emails received asking for a review?? Not even received the goods yet!! Better CRM needed perhaps 😂"
Good morning Katie, Apologies for the double email review request. We seem to have had a glitch shall we say in sending the review requests. It should have only sent you one. The parcel was shipped on the 18th and it should be with you by now. If you still haven't received it then please email sales@lampshoponline.com and quote your order number 100149039. They will look into it for you. Kind regards LSO Customer Services
"The product was paid for with an excessive next day delivery but it wasn’t received until about 2 weeks later. No email was sent to confirm order for expenses straight away or apology for the delay. Simply this review to say how good and cheap they may be. Ironically my goods and email only arrived when I asked for a charge back the day before from my bank as I used a credit card. Product works but for efficiency best to avoid."
"Ordered one strip light, have not received any but have been charged for two. rang the phone number given for enquiries, told the lady that when i completed my order i promptly received an email saying that i had forgotten to complete my order so clicked the link and paid again. but when i checked my bank account it had been taken twice, then i received another email to say i have not completed my order, the lady i told said she had refunded the second amount which is still on my card and i have not received anything appalling service"
"Still havnt recived my bulbs."
Hi there,

I apologise that you feel that the service received warrants a 1 star review.

This order was placed on Sunday 25th November, using our economy 2-6 working day delivery.
Today is only the 3rd working day and this order was dispatched on the 27th so should be with you either today or tomorrow, within the 6 days quoted.

We do offer expedited delivery services for customers who require their orders faster than the economy 2-6 working day delivery, including next day, pre 10 and pre12 services.

Apologies again that you feel that our service has not met your expectations on this occasion.

Regards
Matt
"Purchased a T5 ballast , looked very battered . Sent photos and another used one arrived , which was good shipping response , however this next one was also used , date stamped 2015 ."
Hello Mr Mottram,

I apologise again for the inconveniences caused here. As explained previously , we do buy stock direct from the manufacturer so I believe the ballasts you have received may have been a return booked in by mistake.
I have refunded your order in full, the funds should be back in your PayPal account shortly.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
"I ordered my goods at the beginning of November and have still not received them. It is now the 12 th and after telephoning the company was told my order hadn’t been processed and it would be sent out that day. That was 5 days ago and I am still waiting. I never received a confirmation email either. Having now spoken to Ellie I have now received my order, she was wonderful. The reason for the delay was the bulb was out of stock but she gave me an alternative higher priced bulb at no extra cost."
Hi Michele, Thank you for your review. We are glad you're happy with the service Ellie provided and the product replacement was acceptable. Apologies for the delay initially. LSO
"Paid a lot of money for a Saturday pre-midday delivery. Never arrived. You're better off going to B&Q (which is what I did)"
Dear customer, We apologize that the goods weren't delivered on the requested day as per your pre paid shipment. We have refunded your order in full.
Kind regards LSO
"Dreadful service- goods never arrived- haven't even responded to my email requesting a refund even STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY !!!!!!"
Hi David,

I am really sorry to hear that you haven't received your order, or a response to your emails. 459359572500 is the tracking number for your order, It did leave us via FedEx and it looks like they did try to deliver. For some reason the parcel has been returned to us. I will speak to FedEx to find out what has happened here, in the meantime your order has been refunded in full.
Would you be able to let me know where you sent your emails to please? I can also have a look into this.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
"One tube smashed and other one doesn't work."
Hi Andrew,

Apologies for the inconveniences caused here, thank you for making us aware of this issue.
I can organise a replacement or I can offer a full refund, if you would be able to respond to this review when the email come through I can certainly action your request.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton
"Had to give 1 star as haven't received goods, was informed by fed ex that it had been delivered but the house was unoccupied the time it stated it was delivered. The lamp was way too big to fit through the letterbox so unsure where's it's been delivered to. My wife contacted fed ex with no reply as of yet."
Hi Stephen, this is sad to hear so apologies the couriers appear to have delivered it elsewhere. Can you email sales@lampshoponline.com and the CS team will look into this for you. We can send replacements if we cannot locate the parcel. Either way we'll sort this out for you - LampShopOnline
"No sign of the goods that was ordered"
LampShopOnline is rated 4.53 based on 7,776 reviews