LampShopOnline Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline
customer service
Suzanne Hassett
"Really friendly over the phone, cheapest around , great products."
Guest
"quick delivery t8 led tubes are very bright compared to normal tubes show pic to friends of old and new led they couldn't believe the difference and half the running costs."
Stuart James Sayer
"Didn't have my bulbs in stock so sent me a great email to tell me straight away but as soon as the bulbs were in stock I got a next day delivery service whick I didn't pay for bulbs came well packaged would highly recommend this company and will certainly be using them again in the future"
"I was pleased to find LampShop were able to supply an obsolete light fitting at a reasonable price. I telephoned to query whether I had selected the right starters. The phone was answered quickly and I didn't get passed from person to person. The man I spoke to was helpful and confirmed which starter was the correct one for the tube I had selected. I will now get a little extra life out of my light fitting, so all good! Delivery was good, but was 24hours after anticipated. However this was in the week before Christmas. The tubes arrived well-packed and in perfect condition, as did the starters. The courier was courteous (DPDLocal)."
"Ordered Sylvania 6, 9 and 12 inch florescent bulbs for the strip lighting beneath our kitchen cabinets. They were the cheapest available online at the time. They arrived a day ahead of schedule which was good, and were extremely well packaged with plenty of bubble-wrap and corrugated card so that they arrived in tact despite the rigours of a journey through the Royal Mail (so I suppose credit is also due to the folks at the Royal Mail!). LampShopOnline thank you! You have made me feel just like Owen Wilson does on the Sofology advert (and no - I haven't had any 'help' from mind expanding pharmaceuticals)."
"Excellent service - ordered 5 x 8 foot neon tubes on standard delivery - they arrived within 48 hours. A nice touch was a friendly phone call from 'Ellie' (a representative of Lampshoponline) thanking me for my on-line order. I will be back!"
"Ordered 3 pinspot (PAR36) lamps on 2nd Feb. Still hadn't received them 3 weeks later. Tried calling them several times - "All our agents are busy, please try again later". Emailed them - no response. Instigated Paypal dispute and got a refund a few days later. At no point was I contacted to say they were out of stock, or to apologise for the delay. It would have been quicker if I'd ordered directly from the factory in China!"
Hi steven, very sorry to leave your order pending in this nature. We had no problem sourcing these to maintain healthy stocks in the past. However Sylvania stopped making them quite suddenly and our other supplier as a back up couldn't get them either anymore. We were hoping the stock would be fulfilled, but this wasn't the case. Regardless of this, the information should have been passed to you within a reasonable time scale so apologies for this, but it appears we didn't really know what was happening with them as unprofessional as this may seem!. Our phone lines can be very busy at times but we do not intentionally ignore anyone by any means. Feel free to speak to me directly if you wish for any information on items and i will try make it up to you with some special offers Steve as our sales emails can take a whole to get through. rob@lampshoponline.com Kind regards Rob
"I purchased 2 lights and paid for a Fed-ex delivery within 1 to 4 days... 8 days later I am still waiting :( not sure about the quality of the product but won't use this company again."
Good morning Faizana, We had some delays with the lamp you ordered due to some availability issues for the pricing advertised. The order was not forgotten about it was just slightly delayed but i can see we delivered the ordered on 8th of Feb. Hope this resolved your issue and the lamp is as described. Kind regards.
"Well my order didn't arrive in the specified time and when I rang to enquire about the missing product I was only then told that it was no longer in stock plus it would not be restocked. I was then told that a similar product would be sent to me however that too didn't turn up. I have had to source it from different supplier. Plus I probably will have to ring up again to enquire about what happened this time. Customer service is very shoddy. I am accustomed to giving good reviews to companies. Unfortunately this company has fallen very short. I am surprised that it still has customers."
"Tube bulb came in 5 pieces rang for a replacement and still waiting for it"
"i ordered 2 lots of tubes on 2/10/16 and received one lot on 10/10/16, i rang to ask when the others were going to be delivered and was told would be with me within the week. a week went past no delivery so i rang again to be told they were a stock item but wouldnt give me a delivery date or shipping date. sent numorous emails without any reply, other than one asking if i had had these delivered. i replied no and heard nothing since. i have since had a full refund, though i dont think this is the point. i still need these tubes but i wont be placing any future orders with your company or recommend to friends and family. saying the delivery problems are to do with a new computer system isnt good enough as all orders should have been shipped prior to the system being installed. i still have no idea why you didnt send me the tubes i wanted."
Good afternoon Mary,

Apologies you experienced a far from acceptable service with a very simple order to fulfill. As unprofessional as it was during this time of your order we did indeed have a major problem with our new system. If you would be so kind to email me with your order number just to confirm i have the correct order in front of me, i can see what i can do for you. rob@lampshoponline.com
Kind regards Rob
"Good delivery and product. Postage and packing seemed a bit high though."
"Great shop fabulous customer service would definitely recommend them to anyone will be buying again"
"Wasn’t sure on a replacement bulb so I emailed and got a quick response. I ordered what was suggested and it was correct which was awesome. Good comparative prices and low postage. Would use them again and recommend to others!"
"My lamps arrived promptly and matched the description. Splendid!"
"Have had no need to use any of the lamps yet but have no doubt there'll be no problem, for the packaging that they arrived in was superb: all individually packed; enclosed in a thick cardboard box with an extra covering of thick bubblewrap. Could not have been packaged better! Five star rating!"
"Quick delivery - good prices."
"Perfect, easy, good value, cheap and rapid postage. Thank you 🙏"
"A very satisfactory trade. A bit of a problem making sure I got the right number of tubes for the twin batton fittings (they are extras). I did not get an email about delivery time but it came early next day in any case. An enormous bundle of packing for 3 G10 LED bulbs. However three minor things after good products . good service and quick delivery."
"The whole buying process was extremely quick and easy. I would definitely purchase again."
"Unable to purchase the products at local shops I was very pleased to find that LampShopOnline could. My telephone order was very politely received and the products arrived well packed, on time and are exactly as required. I can now see the light!"
"Found supplier by scanning bar code on old light tube box. Selected supplier by previous ratings. Super fast delivery. Safely wrapped. Highly recommend."
"Require two specialist bulkbs. Avaialbe and very quickly delivered."
LampShopOnline is rated 4.54 based on 7,778 reviews