LampShopOnline Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy

customer service
Phil J Moore
"Great service, really happy with my new lights will be ordering more!"
Jetmir Zeneli
"top seller, fast delivery! recommend"
"I’m amazed at how quickly I received the bulbs. Fantastic price, obsolete bulbs, I didn’t want to spend a fortune as I’m changing my lights soon but needed a good look in the meantime. I’ll be sure to bookmark this firm!"
"I was pleased to find LampShop were able to supply an obsolete light fitting at a reasonable price. I telephoned to query whether I had selected the right starters. The phone was answered quickly and I didn't get passed from person to person. The man I spoke to was helpful and confirmed which starter was the correct one for the tube I had selected. I will now get a little extra life out of my light fitting, so all good! Delivery was good, but was 24hours after anticipated. However this was in the week before Christmas. The tubes arrived well-packed and in perfect condition, as did the starters. The courier was courteous (DPDLocal)."
"Ordered Sylvania 6, 9 and 12 inch florescent bulbs for the strip lighting beneath our kitchen cabinets. They were the cheapest available online at the time. They arrived a day ahead of schedule which was good, and were extremely well packaged with plenty of bubble-wrap and corrugated card so that they arrived in tact despite the rigours of a journey through the Royal Mail (so I suppose credit is also due to the folks at the Royal Mail!). LampShopOnline thank you! You have made me feel just like Owen Wilson does on the Sofology advert (and no - I haven't had any 'help' from mind expanding pharmaceuticals)."
"Excellent service - ordered 5 x 8 foot neon tubes on standard delivery - they arrived within 48 hours. A nice touch was a friendly phone call from 'Ellie' (a representative of Lampshoponline) thanking me for my on-line order. I will be back!"
"Ordered 3 pinspot (PAR36) lamps on 2nd Feb. Still hadn't received them 3 weeks later. Tried calling them several times - "All our agents are busy, please try again later". Emailed them - no response. Instigated Paypal dispute and got a refund a few days later. At no point was I contacted to say they were out of stock, or to apologise for the delay. It would have been quicker if I'd ordered directly from the factory in China!"
Hi steven, very sorry to leave your order pending in this nature. We had no problem sourcing these to maintain healthy stocks in the past. However Sylvania stopped making them quite suddenly and our other supplier as a back up couldn't get them either anymore. We were hoping the stock would be fulfilled, but this wasn't the case. Regardless of this, the information should have been passed to you within a reasonable time scale so apologies for this, but it appears we didn't really know what was happening with them as unprofessional as this may seem!. Our phone lines can be very busy at times but we do not intentionally ignore anyone by any means. Feel free to speak to me directly if you wish for any information on items and i will try make it up to you with some special offers Steve as our sales emails can take a whole to get through. rob@lampshoponline.com Kind regards Rob
"I purchased 2 lights and paid for a Fed-ex delivery within 1 to 4 days... 8 days later I am still waiting :( not sure about the quality of the product but won't use this company again."
Good morning Faizana, We had some delays with the lamp you ordered due to some availability issues for the pricing advertised. The order was not forgotten about it was just slightly delayed but i can see we delivered the ordered on 8th of Feb. Hope this resolved your issue and the lamp is as described. Kind regards.
"Well my order didn't arrive in the specified time and when I rang to enquire about the missing product I was only then told that it was no longer in stock plus it would not be restocked. I was then told that a similar product would be sent to me however that too didn't turn up. I have had to source it from different supplier. Plus I probably will have to ring up again to enquire about what happened this time. Customer service is very shoddy. I am accustomed to giving good reviews to companies. Unfortunately this company has fallen very short. I am surprised that it still has customers."
"Tube bulb came in 5 pieces rang for a replacement and still waiting for it"
"i ordered 2 lots of tubes on 2/10/16 and received one lot on 10/10/16, i rang to ask when the others were going to be delivered and was told would be with me within the week. a week went past no delivery so i rang again to be told they were a stock item but wouldnt give me a delivery date or shipping date. sent numorous emails without any reply, other than one asking if i had had these delivered. i replied no and heard nothing since. i have since had a full refund, though i dont think this is the point. i still need these tubes but i wont be placing any future orders with your company or recommend to friends and family. saying the delivery problems are to do with a new computer system isnt good enough as all orders should have been shipped prior to the system being installed. i still have no idea why you didnt send me the tubes i wanted."
Good afternoon Mary,

Apologies you experienced a far from acceptable service with a very simple order to fulfill. As unprofessional as it was during this time of your order we did indeed have a major problem with our new system. If you would be so kind to email me with your order number just to confirm i have the correct order in front of me, i can see what i can do for you. rob@lampshoponline.com
Kind regards Rob
"Great service - goods arrived on time, well-packaged. Purchase on-line was very straightforward - good value products, and great selection. Well-recommended - thank you."
"Ordered 8 x LED 1500mm strip lights to replace the old tubes. Excellent price, and arrived within 48 hours, what more can I say, highly recommended."
"The bulbs arrived safely although with minimum packaging. The boxes they were in were a bit battered but as far as I can see the bulbs have come through intact."
"I had made the order online on Thursday 11/07/2019. As I had read the reviews I was a little worried due to the fact there were a couple reviews to say a couple orders made were taken and delivery was a while because they hadn't let the customer know they were out of stock on that item. Due to this I called customer service to make sure they had enough stock for what I was ordering to which they confirmed there was. I proceeded with the order and purchased online and they have delivered 15/07/2019 in the morning. I had chose Royal mail second class and it took 2-3 working days which is great (exactly how long it should take). Items were light bulbs and were well packaged considering these are fragile products. I was very happy with the price online compared to other sites as this was the cheapest (best value) along with decent priced shipping costs. If I was to choose to purchase light bulbs online again I would come back here."
"A difficult to get hold of lamp arrived in 2 days, excellent trader."
"Sensible pricing, branded goods prompt delivery, good packaging"
"Very easy to find the required product and delivery is very quick, as per to previous order."
"Easy to order efficient service"
"Great service and speedy delivery! Couldn’t be happier with our Solo10 downlights, they have transformed our kitchen. The ability to change the colour and fascias is a brilliant touch."
"Fast, efficient and very good value"
"Very easy to use ordering process"
"Got the bulbs I wanted for a third of the price quoted from the manufacturer"
LampShopOnline is rated 4.57 based on 8,748 reviews