LampShopOnline Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline
customer service
Suzanne Hassett
"Really friendly over the phone, cheapest around , great products."
Guest
"quick delivery t8 led tubes are very bright compared to normal tubes show pic to friends of old and new led they couldn't believe the difference and half the running costs."
Stuart James Sayer
"Didn't have my bulbs in stock so sent me a great email to tell me straight away but as soon as the bulbs were in stock I got a next day delivery service whick I didn't pay for bulbs came well packaged would highly recommend this company and will certainly be using them again in the future"
Kate Potter
"The bulb I bought does not work unfortunately, is there someone who can advise me why or send a new one? I checked that it is the right one for the fitting-exact same model as my old one."
Hi Kate, The problem appears to be the manufacturer of this fitting. The lamp it says you need to use is a 28w 4p which you have done. However this lamp should not be used with a starter switch (the round cylinder shape popping out of the body). They are only used with 2pin lamps. This appears to be the problem. Just call our freephone and we can explain further. Is it possible the old lamp has only 2 pins on the back regardless of what that sticker says on the fitting? If so you need a 2pin 28w version.
Verified Buyer
"Great service,very quick delivered, and definitely I will order again in the future, highly recommended."
Kevin Adshead
"Ordered on line very efficient, good delivery time no phone calls made from me. Much improved from a year ago."
LampShopOnline is rated 4.54 based on 7,778 reviews