LampShopOnline Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline
customer service
Guest
"quick delivery t8 led tubes are very bright compared to normal tubes show pic to friends of old and new led they couldn't believe the difference and half the running costs."
Stuart James Sayer
"Didn't have my bulbs in stock so sent me a great email to tell me straight away but as soon as the bulbs were in stock I got a next day delivery service whick I didn't pay for bulbs came well packaged would highly recommend this company and will certainly be using them again in the future"
Kate Potter
"The bulb I bought does not work unfortunately, is there someone who can advise me why or send a new one? I checked that it is the right one for the fitting-exact same model as my old one."
"Brilliant service"
Posted 9 minutes ago
"Quick delivery, well packaged bulbs."
"Nice clear website, easy to find what I wanted. The lamp arrived in 3 working days on standard delivery very well packaged. No complaints."
"Very good came on time"
"Excellent customer service, parts arrived on time. Ordered on Friday arrived on Monday.Good after service follow up. Would use this supplier again."
"Very good gave me good advice and a very quick delivery 👍"
"Great replacement for fluorescent bulb, didn't take long to adapt light to suit. Cannot comment on reliability yet as only put up today"
"Excellent service. I ordered one day, paid for guaranteed next day delivery and the parcel turned up the next day. A nice, easy to use website as well helped."
"Exception prices, very wide range of goods, easy to follow info."
"Good product, great delivery and easy to install"
"I ordered 2 fluorescent tubes which were delivered within 24 hours at no extra cost. They were exceptionally well-packaged in bubble wrap inside an ad hoc cardboard container. I'd considered buying from Wilko before I noticed Lamp Shop Online's website. I'm glad that I did, as I saved almost £10 for the same order. I highly recommend Lamp Shop Online."
"Product arrived on time & very securely package. Excellent service would definitely use again 😀"
"Good Item and Good Service. Very Good all round."
"Excellent customer service."
"Arrived quickly, works fine. Just what i needed. The customer service was excellent. Thankyou"
"Great service fast and efficient"
"Excellent service and value"
"Better than described and delivery was very good would recommend to everyone prices are very good"
"Great service as usual. Jcb 100 degree gu10s are probably the best I've used for coverage.."
"I was promised an email telling me when my order was despatched and a link to track my order. Today is 22nd and I have yet to here if it has been sent."
LampShopOnline is rated 4.53 based on 7,532 reviews