LampShopOnline Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy

customer service
Phil J Moore
"Great service, really happy with my new lights will be ordering more!"
Jetmir Zeneli
"top seller, fast delivery! recommend"
"I’m amazed at how quickly I received the bulbs. Fantastic price, obsolete bulbs, I didn’t want to spend a fortune as I’m changing my lights soon but needed a good look in the meantime. I’ll be sure to bookmark this firm!"
"Original light bulbs arrived broken called customer service who answered promptly, was very apologetic and arranged replacements to be sent the next day."
"It arrived quickly, was easy to install and seems to work just fine."
"No issues batten lights and tube working well."
"Great fast service bulbs for my projector where else would you get them these days thanks Guy"
"Excellent product and quick easy delivery. Would ask you to consider using less plastic in packaging but I'm sure you are looking into this already :)!"
"I was having great difficulty finding a particular light bulb. LampShopOnine had one in stock, however, and dispatched it the same day as my order. Very good service!"
"Excellent product promptly delivered, thank you."
"Excellent service. Arrived within 48 hours"
"All good with Lamp Shop, very helpful staff, quick delivery."
"Extremely quick delivery thank you"
"Excellent service, very happy with product. Will use again!"
"After not receiving the full order I rang up and they sent out the missing item immediately very pleased thank you"
"Many thanks to the whole team, the packages are always perfectly packed and I congratulate this level of professionalism. Krzysztof."
"Great service and fantastic to find good value products difficult to find on the high street"
"Very impressed delivered within 24 hrs"
"Exceptional service with a very friendly attitude, and willingness to help. Having ordered the wrong product (my fault) LampShopOnline simply offered to send the right product at no extra cost to me. My grateful thanks to Jamie. PS. GREAT PRICES TOO, I’ll be buying all my lighting from these guys from now on."
"User-friendly website. Fast delivery."
"Very efficient service, quality products"
"Easy to use website and quick delivery. No problems"
"Placed my order on line and arrived quickly and wrapped up well to protect my goods"
LampShopOnline is rated 4.57 based on 8,737 reviews