LampShopOnline Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline
customer service
Guest
"quick delivery t8 led tubes are very bright compared to normal tubes show pic to friends of old and new led they couldn't believe the difference and half the running costs."
Stuart James Sayer
"Didn't have my bulbs in stock so sent me a great email to tell me straight away but as soon as the bulbs were in stock I got a next day delivery service whick I didn't pay for bulbs came well packaged would highly recommend this company and will certainly be using them again in the future"
Kate Potter
"The bulb I bought does not work unfortunately, is there someone who can advise me why or send a new one? I checked that it is the right one for the fitting-exact same model as my old one."
"The item never arrived!!!!"
Posted 11 minutes ago
"Great stock profile and items arrived A.M next day"
Posted 12 minutes ago
"Ordered yesterday with standard delivery and they arrived today before 11am."
Posted 35 minutes ago
"Fantastic people really helpful, ordered wrong led replacements for kitchen lamps so rang them,they were really helpful and pointed me in the right direction,will shop with them again.suggest if you are not sure about your order ring them and ask."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent fast efficient service"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very competiveily priced goods with a great delivery service."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Cheap easy to order Delivered earlier than expected"
"Excellent company as item purchased was very well packed and delivered quickly. I will definitely use this company again."
"The LampShopOnline initially shipped the wrong item to me. However when I alerted them to the problem they were very keen to sort it out and were very good about organising a replacement item. Although this was an unfortunate start (this was my first order with them), the way that the endeavoured to help would mean that I would not be put off using them again. However at this stage my rating for them is neutral as I dont know if I would encounter similar problems if I used there services again (hopefully not!)."
"Only my second order but as with the 1st, my delivery arrived sooner than expected and everything at a great price ! Many thanks"
"Very quick delivery. Very impressed. Would recommend."
"We have used LampShopOnline on a number of occasions and also found them to be very professional and the goods are delivered in a very timely manner. Will definitely use again. Thank you."
"Delivery was very quick, a very smooth transaction, would recommend."
"Very fast delivery, cheap price and super easy to fit and am happy with the service. Will use again and recommend to anyone."
"Good clear website with lots of items displayed and offered. Easy to select and buy item(s) and good information to keep track of the purchased item provided. Item delivered quickly, well packaged and undamaged on arrival. Good quality Product received."
"eventually received my order today after a slight hiccup with the delivery address. If the order that never arrived does arrive I shall return it immediately. Thank you once again."
"Great service and products"
"Good service"
"Bulbs turned up very quickly and exactly what ordered"
"Hi order lamps, kind email to say not in stock will in by day,email in on way,v/ fast service nice People in contact all the time lets you know state of your at all times. Pierre."
LampShopOnline is rated 4.52 based on 7,462 reviews