LampShopOnline Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline
customer service
Guest
"quick delivery t8 led tubes are very bright compared to normal tubes show pic to friends of old and new led they couldn't believe the difference and half the running costs."
Stuart James Sayer
"Didn't have my bulbs in stock so sent me a great email to tell me straight away but as soon as the bulbs were in stock I got a next day delivery service whick I didn't pay for bulbs came well packaged would highly recommend this company and will certainly be using them again in the future"
Kate Potter
"The bulb I bought does not work unfortunately, is there someone who can advise me why or send a new one? I checked that it is the right one for the fitting-exact same model as my old one."
"First time I have used LampShopOnline and I am very pleased. Their prices seem very cheap compared to other companies which is what attracted me in the first place. I have a team of electricians and a big warehouse so I bought new bulbs and starters. Delivery said 1-3 days and the items arrived early on day 2. I will definitely be using LampShopOnline again and will look to see if I can buy other products for my business through them."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Competitive pricing supported by excellent service"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Thanks for the quick response and quality of the lights got them fitted already definitely sending for more regards Steve"
"A difficult to find replacement lamp; excellent service - a good price and extremely well packaged!"
"came quickly, now i can see..very well"
"Somewhat premature. Not received the goods yet!"
"Very good price and very good delivery service and it was packed very well thanks Ron"
"First time user... very happy.... no problems"
"Excellent service.Although the item was out of stock Iwas kept informed about next delivery and the item was sent when available.This only took a couple of extra days after the original order."
"Have had no need to use any of the lamps yet but have no doubt there'll be no problem, for the packaging that they arrived in was superb: all individually packed; enclosed in a thick cardboard box with an extra covering of thick bubblewrap. Could not have been packaged better! Five star rating!"
"Delivered the bulb I wanted on time so good service"
"Excellent price Incl p&p, exact product I was looking for delivered quickly - couldn't really ask for more."
"Arrived well packed and within 48 hours of ordering.Will shop here again without hesitation"
"Great product and price, would recommend"
"Great places to shop fast delvery great website need a bulb or two makes you check this place out first"
"Lamp cost £1.50 delivery £2.99. Best price on Amazon £6.90 (delivered) Delivery took 2 days whereas amazon would have been overnight as I have prime. This sure would be even better if I was buying a few lamps. Checkout easy with PayPal. Great service."
"Very easy to place an order on line and prompt delivery thank you"
"Very good replacement for my fluorescent tubes. Thank you!"
"The online chat was really helpful and gave me a weblink to a replacement fluorescent tube. It was one that is discontinued, so hard to find, but LampShopOnline had them in stock at a very reasonable price. I chose economy delivery and was really surprised that it arrived the following morning. Excellent. Would definitely buy from them again. Thanks"
"Competitive prices and the goods arrived extremely well packaged and within 48 hours of ordering. Brilliant!"
LampShopOnline is rated 4.53 based on 7,511 reviews