LampShopOnline Reviews

customer service
Read LampShopOnline Reviews

sales@lampshoponline.com

Carrwood ParkSelby RoadSwilllington Common

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy
I ordered 5 light bulbs the bulb boxes were battered one bulb was broken. Came fully wrapped up in bubble wrap, however I reckon they were damage before postage.
Hi Leah,

I am sorry to hear that your order has arrived with a damaged lamp in the parcel. I can assure you we do not send out damaged lamps in the post, i believe this was damaged in transit. I have refunded you the cost of one lamp to your PayPal account for you. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance, you can contact me on elliebritton@lampshoponline.com

Kind regards, Ellie.
Paid for the next day delivery, because it we needed the purchased items urgently. However, the delivery was delayed.
Hi Natalia, This should have been resolved for you now according to my system information. If this is not the case please call our freephone and we'll do our best to sort out the delay with the couriers. Apologies for this to have happened. Kind regards LSO
I waited the whole day to be delivered today but it never arrived! My day was totally wasted! Very disappointed!
Very poor service, taken nearly 3 weeks to arrive, phoned on 3 separate occasions to be advised that the lamps had just arrived in and would be sent out next day!!
Hi Robert,

I am really sorry that you had to chance this order on numerous occasions, this shouldn't have been the case, we should have called you to let you know or you should have received an email. I hope everything is okay with the order not it has arrived. If you require any further assistance, or if you have any questions please send me an email, my address is elliebritton@lampshoponline.com

Kind regards, Ellie.
Goods have not turned up
Hi Garry,

I am sorry you had to wait awhile for the order to be delivered, and that a few items arrived damaged as well. I can see the replacement that was added on to the system by myself, I hope all has been resolved for you. If I can be of further assistance please email me, elliebritton@lampshoponline.com

Kind regard, Ellie.
I placed my order on the 29th September, it had not arrived by the 9th October. I had to chase my order by phone and was told they were out of stock but would send alternatives. They could have contacted me much earlier and explained the situation. Without my call I think I would still be waiting for my goods even though my account was telling me my order was complete a week earlier. The customer service is very bad and if things are out of stock you should be informed when you place the order.
Hi Kevin,

Some items that run out of stock can slip through the net sometimes as we have a lot of items coming in and going out daily. We try to inform every customer if there is a problem or delay but mistakes are made sometimes. Accept our apologies regarding your order as it was not apparent to staff in our offices.

Kind regards Rob
I waited over a week for my order. I rang up and was told it hadn’t been shipped but he didn’t know why. I received no apology or token for the inconvenience. The enclosed paperwork was poorly printed and not readable. Dreadful service such a shame cos goods and prices are spot on.
Good afternoon, Apologies that the order was delayed leaving our warehouse. We have been dealing with a high number of orders and in turn have caused some issues which are now resolved. Please accept our apologies from the customer service team. We have reported the issue with paperwork also. Kind regards.
You asked for a review but how can I no goods received, Regards Alan
Hello,

Apologies that the review email was sent to you early. The goods should be be with you by now. As you paid for a 3-6 working day delivery we cannot monitor when the goods arrive. We do have a 1-4 working day or a next day trackable service we can also offer.

Kind regards, Ellie.
Bad Communication, everything ordered out of stock
Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you had difficulty receiving your order.
You should have received an email stating the goods were out of stock, apologies if this isn't the case. If you do decide to place another order with us please email me, elliebritton@lampshoponline.com andIi can check stock for you and send the goods on a next working day delivery.

Kind regrads, Ellie.
Very poor service This is the fourth time they have failed to send out the order Many hours wasted chasing orders
Product didn't arrive - no forewarning or advice of this for over a week, so required chasing & still hasn't arrived
Hello Tom,

I apologise for the delay that you faced with this order. You should have received an email to say we had issues with our Philips delivery.
I hope you are happy with the alternative brand supplied.

Hi Tom,

I am sorry for the delay in you receiving your order. You should have received an email to make you aware of this so I apologise again that this isn't the case. You should have received your order by now. If you are still having trouble, please let me know.

Kind regards, Ellie.
Product very good just one star for company as delivery over a week and dispatched after my remind call (5 days after sale)
Good afternoon Pawel,

Apologies for the delay. We had some delays with stock at the time of your order that was not apparent at first. This has been rectified though so moving forward we shouldn't have a problem on that item. Kind regards LSO
I ordered this 2 month ago, and i still have not received it.
Good morning Sami,

I've taken a look at this for you and we sent the parcel out via Royal Mail. Due to the cheaper economy shipping this service isn't tracked i'm afraid, so what i will do is get some more lamps sent out to you straight away. Accept our apologies. Kind regards Rob
Has'nt arrived yet!
My wife was in when UPS came to deliver the tube I had ordered. The Driver said listen and he shook the package and you could hear the broken glass. He said its smashed to pieces. My wife rejected it and told him to take it back.
Hi Julian,

Apologies the couriers damaged the parcel. If you send us an email to sales@lampshoponline.com they will send you a new one out free of charge.

Kind regards.

Rob
Disappointed the bulb lasted 1 hour but the delivery was excellent. Must be poor quality, I would like a new bulb but there will be a reason why I can't have one! Still in the dark. It looked identical to the one I removed that had been on constantly for three years!
Ordered bulbs 2 weeks ago and still haven't received, was told a day or so after order to expect them in 3-5 days, now being told another couple of days. Very poor service for what should be a straight forward transaction.
They advertise things for sale and then say they are out of stock - good prices, but a complete waste of time if they can't actually deliver them !
Hi Andy,
I am sorry for the delay you are currently facing with this order, As these are a new product on our website we didn't realise how popular the items would be and ran out of stock rather quickly. We have more on order and they are due in to us on the 4th. As soon as they are booked in we will send your order out on a Ups next working day service.
Kind regards, Ellie.
I selected and was allowed to complete a purchase of products that are discontinued. Total waste of my time and now have to wait for funds to be transferred back to me.
Hi Chris,
I am sorry that this has happened, the item that you have ordered along with similar items have been removed from our webiste. The order was refunded in full on the 26th.
Kind regards, Ellie.
Won't be buying again. Full online payment then into 3rd working day before advised part of order could not be filled. Responded right away, but still waiting for goods and/or refund a week after order.
LampShopOnline is rated 4.58 based on 9,307 reviews