LampShopOnline Reviews

Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read LampShopOnline Reviews

help@lampshoponline.com

Carrwood ParkSelby RoadSwilllington Common, ,

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy
I bought 3 light and none of them worked. Waste of money only
Hello Sanaz,

I am sorry to hear you had issues with the Philips Master PL-C 26W/840/4P lamps you ordered. It does seem strange for all 3 not to work, the lamps may have taken a knock in transit and caused internal damage.
I can see the transaction in relation to this order has been refunded in full.
Apologies again for the inconveniences caused by this.

Nothing arrived yet.
Hi Oliver,

I apologise for the delay here. I can see that your order was shipped from us on the 29th, the day after you have placed your order.
The order left us on a 2-6 working day service via Royal Mail.
You left your review on the 5th working day, I hope you have received your order now.
If not please can you reply to this review email and I can have a look into this with Royal Mail and organise some replacements.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
The item never arrived!!!!
Hi Jamila,

I am sorry to hear that your order never arrives, as discussed through email your order was actually dispatched from us on the 7th via Royal Mail. Unfortunately this wasn't a reordered service, so I couldn't actually see the whereabouts of this parcel. We could have sent a replacement via FedEx for you but a refund was requested. I can see that this has been processed via PayPal.
Again, please accept my apologies for the inconveniences caused here.
Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
Order came next day which was great however when I went to install the flurecent light, one of the prongs on the end cap was broken off. Little value to have to return it but recieveing broken lamps was not helpful. will go to the shops next time and spend a little more for something I can check
Hi Michaela,

I am sorry to hear your order arrived in such a poor condition,
thank you for taking your time to leave a review. Due to the value of the order we wouldn't have asked for this to be returned.
We have refunded you in full for this transaction. Apologies again for the inconveniences caused here,
Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
I haven’t received my bulbs yet!!!
Hi Philip,

Apologies for the delay over the Christmas period.
We did shut down on the 21st of December to the 2nd of January.
Your order which was placed on the 29th left us on the 2nd.
The goods should have been received by now, I hope this is the case.
If not, please do not hesitate to contact me, I can organise replacements if needs be.
Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
My bulbs never arrived !??
Hello,

I am sorry it took a little longer for you to receive your item.
Due to the time you placed this on the 14th the parcel was shipped from us on the 17th. it should have been with you but the 24th but the busy Christmas period could have caused delays with Royal Mail.
I hope your order has now been received, if not please let me know and replacements can be organised,
Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
Never recieved item form seller
Hi Sean,

I am really sorry for the delay here. I can see that your order was shipped from us on the 28th of November, a day after you placed it.
It was shipped on a 2-6 working day service via Royal Mail.
I can't see any replacements on our system on our system or that a refund has been processed.
If you still have not received the goods please reply to this review and we can action either.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
Guys, the bulb has arrived totally wrecked. I'll need to get in touch for a refund
Hi Nick, Apologies your item arrived damaged. If you haven't done already, can you email sales@lampshoponline.com to let them know about the damage. Please quote your order number 100149033 and include some form of picture of the damage. They will then refund your order or send you a replacement. Kind regards - LSO Customer Services
Two emails received asking for a review?? Not even received the goods yet!! Better CRM needed perhaps 😂
Good morning Katie, Apologies for the double email review request. We seem to have had a glitch shall we say in sending the review requests. It should have only sent you one. The parcel was shipped on the 18th and it should be with you by now. If you still haven't received it then please email sales@lampshoponline.com and quote your order number 100149039. They will look into it for you. Kind regards LSO Customer Services
The product was paid for with an excessive next day delivery but it wasn’t received until about 2 weeks later. No email was sent to confirm order for expenses straight away or apology for the delay. Simply this review to say how good and cheap they may be. Ironically my goods and email only arrived when I asked for a charge back the day before from my bank as I used a credit card. Product works but for efficiency best to avoid.
Hello William,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review.
I apologise for the inconveniences that was caused when your order did not arrive. I am glad to hear all was finally rectified.
I can assure you this isn't our usual practice.
I hope you will be able to give us a second chance in the future to prove this.
Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
Ordered one strip light, have not received any but have been charged for two. rang the phone number given for enquiries, told the lady that when i completed my order i promptly received an email saying that i had forgotten to complete my order so clicked the link and paid again. but when i checked my bank account it had been taken twice, then i received another email to say i have not completed my order, the lady i told said she had refunded the second amount which is still on my card and i have not received anything appalling service
Hi Tina,

I am sorry for the confusion caused by the emails received.
It was myself who you have spoken to previously, as the payment needed to be cancelled the same day you had placed the order it didn't need to be refunded, the payment was just voided. The money was never taken from your account.
Again, please accept my apologies for the inconveniences caused here.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
Still havnt recived my bulbs.
Hi there,

I apologise that you feel that the service received warrants a 1 star review.

This order was placed on Sunday 25th November, using our economy 2-6 working day delivery.
Today is only the 3rd working day and this order was dispatched on the 27th so should be with you either today or tomorrow, within the 6 days quoted.

We do offer expedited delivery services for customers who require their orders faster than the economy 2-6 working day delivery, including next day, pre 10 and pre12 services.

Apologies again that you feel that our service has not met your expectations on this occasion.

Regards
Matt
Purchased a T5 ballast , looked very battered . Sent photos and another used one arrived , which was good shipping response , however this next one was also used , date stamped 2015 .
Hello Mr Mottram,

I apologise again for the inconveniences caused here. As explained previously , we do buy stock direct from the manufacturer so I believe the ballasts you have received may have been a return booked in by mistake.
I have refunded your order in full, the funds should be back in your PayPal account shortly.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
I ordered my goods at the beginning of November and have still not received them. It is now the 12 th and after telephoning the company was told my order hadn’t been processed and it would be sent out that day. That was 5 days ago and I am still waiting. I never received a confirmation email either.

Having now spoken to Ellie I have now received my order, she was wonderful. The reason for the delay was the bulb was out of stock but she gave me an alternative higher priced bulb at no extra cost.
Hi Michele, Thank you for your review. We are glad you're happy with the service Ellie provided and the product replacement was acceptable. Apologies for the delay initially. LSO
Paid a lot of money for a Saturday pre-midday delivery. Never arrived. You're better off going to B&Q (which is what I did)
Dear customer, We apologize that the goods weren't delivered on the requested day as per your pre paid shipment. We have refunded your order in full.
Kind regards LSO
Dreadful service- goods never arrived- haven't even responded to my email requesting a refund even STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY !!!!!!
Hi David,

I am really sorry to hear that you haven't received your order, or a response to your emails. 459359572500 is the tracking number for your order, It did leave us via FedEx and it looks like they did try to deliver. For some reason the parcel has been returned to us. I will speak to FedEx to find out what has happened here, in the meantime your order has been refunded in full.
Would you be able to let me know where you sent your emails to please? I can also have a look into this.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
One tube smashed and other one doesn't work.
Hi Andrew,

Apologies for the inconveniences caused here, thank you for making us aware of this issue.
I can organise a replacement or I can offer a full refund, if you would be able to respond to this review when the email come through I can certainly action your request.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton
Had to give 1 star as haven't received goods, was informed by fed ex that it had been delivered but the house was unoccupied the time it stated it was delivered. The lamp was way too big to fit through the letterbox so unsure where's it's been delivered to. My wife contacted fed ex with no reply as of yet.
Hi Stephen, this is sad to hear so apologies the couriers appear to have delivered it elsewhere. Can you email sales@lampshoponline.com and the CS team will look into this for you. We can send replacements if we cannot locate the parcel. Either way we'll sort this out for you - LampShopOnline
No sign of the goods that was ordered
Ordered the wrong bulbs, tried to contact to resolve and pay difference for correct ones. received nothing in return.
Hi Peter, Apologies for the delay here. This may have gone under the radar and unintentionally been missed. You are more than welcome to send the goods back to us for a refund. However you will have to place a new order for the correct items. The transactions need to be separate that's all. Please jump on our chat window and the agent will talk you through it all :)
LampShopOnline is rated 4.59 based on 10,691 reviews