LampShopOnline Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline
customer service
"Arrived in 3 days spot on fitted perfectly"
"Although the replacement LED bulbs I ordered were disappointing in their performance, the help I received (from Jamie) was exceptional."
"Very pleased with my purchase from LampShopOnline. Excellent value, cheaper to buy from than my local electrical wholesalers. Could not ask for better packaging to NI. I have saved your details for any future lighting purchases."
"Recently bought a number of bulbs from Lampshoponline and this was the first time that I have used company/outlet and I must say I was impressed by them contacting me when they received my order and realised the items I ordered were not in stock but they offer an alternative which were equally as good and then delivered in them to me in good time. Well done"
"Order placed Sunday evening. Delivered Tuesday afternoon. Exceptional price, quality and service. Highly recommended."
"Parcel arrived on time well packaged very pleased thank you"
"Neat tidy unit easy to fit gives good light"
"Quick delivery. Efficient in every way. Parcel very securely wrapped. Delighted with my purchase. Very reasonably priced."
"The order arrived promptly, well packaged and was exactly as described."
"Order was delivered by courier quickly. Great, easy to use online service and product was correct. Thank you!"
"Very well layed out website, easy to search and naviagate towards what I was looking for Very well priced Fast and secure check-out My parcel arrived within the allocated time and it was very well wrapped to protect the light bulbs that I had ordered"
"we ordered a particular make of bulb that wasn't available in stock so Lampshop substituted another brand, after consulting with us, at no extra charge."
"Excellent service. Easy to navigate web site and order via Paypal. Goods arrived very promptly. Very satisfied"
"Very nice company to deal with, affordable products and great service I’ll definitely use them again"
"Great thanks - quick and perfect😀"
"A Great find!! Easy to use, easy to order, speedy delivery not one damaged bulb! I will be definitely using again....oh and a great price!! Better than Amazon!! Many thanks."
"Quick delivery, product as ordered. No complaints!"
"LED filament lamps, not currently available in high street shops delivered securely to your door, all at very affordable prices."
"Great service! Items were extremely well packed. Will definitely use again."
"Friendly helpful service , competitive pricing and prompt delivery , thanks"
LampShopOnline is rated 4.53 based on 7,796 reviews