LampShopOnline Reviews

Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read LampShopOnline Reviews

help@lampshoponline.com

Carrwood ParkSelby RoadSwilllington Common, ,

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy
Great choice of goods, and fantastic delivery service - received my order next day. Brilliant company.
Bit disappointed i didn’t get my full order ! Left a message and not had any reply !!!
Hello Nigel,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review, I am sorry to hear you have not received your full order. The order is showing as completely shipped so I am not too sure what has wrong here, or what is missing. Would you be able to reply to my email so we can get this rectified for you please?

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
quick and easy to order
Excellent product and price. Fedex estimated delivery within a couple of days didn't happen. I noticed through tracking that the parcel had been damaged. Lampshoponline were not notified. When I brought this to their attention they immediately sent out a replacement which I received the following day. I cannot rate Lampshoponline customer service highly enough.
Website had exactly what I needed and the products were easy to find. Shipping was very fast and all items arrived undamaged which was a relief seeing as there were six fluorescent bulbs in there!
Easy to find correct product
Great customer services, speedy delivery!
The price was excellent and delivery was swift. However, stars have been removed due to the disappointing and flimsy packaging. A thin jiffy bag containing 3 off small and delicate halogen lamps in a their thin cardboard boxes needs reviewing. Perhaps look at how Amazon package delicate items? The lamps arrived in a jiffy bag that offered so little protection that the boxes containing the lamps were crushed and creased. I feared for the serviceability of the lamps but fortunately the first lamp I needed did work, and perhaps the others will also. Sadly, although Royal Mail Tracked postage paid for, no tracking details were supplied by LampShop.
Excellent value for money. I had difficulty finding suppliers of the bulbs I wanted. Very good price, easy to order and delivered quickly and securely.
Thought I’d give them a try.. Ordered 12 flourescent fittings, all the lamps turned up, (24) unfortunately only 10 fittings did.. now got to go back to the job when the missing are sent to me.. more effort needed on your counting.. makes my business and me look bad..
as far as the fittings go.. they were cheap.. and really are cheap ! Probably go for my usual brand next time..
Good afternoon Darren,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review, I can see that my colleague Dylan has already organised for the missing fittings to be shipped, they're now showing as delivered and signed for. I am sorry to hear that the fittings ordered are not as expected, if you still have the original packaging and they have not been fitted we can take them back and provide you will a full refund. I have emailed across the returns form for you, if you would like to return them please reply to that email so I can arrange the credit.

Thank you, Ellie Britton.
Really efficient service. Thank you!
A very good, quick service, thanks very much!
easy ordering process, super fast delivery thanks
Very speedy delivery
Competitively priced
Highly recommend
All went very well
Happy with the service yet to check the product as they've only just arrived with the courier .
Arrived earlier than expected. Amazing service. Would use again. Thank you.
Helpful, quick and efficient. I was very pleased with the service I received.
Item received very quickly, very pleased with product, I would use them again.
I made a purchase from the website which was straight forward, I received the order promptly.
There were a couple of issues, I created an account, I was interested in their products. No sooner did I complete the purchased did I receive a shoping guarantee cover notification, ALL GOOD. But then I got what looked like an automated email from LampShop to say by basket had 2 items in it, and I hadn't completed the purchase. I emailed them, no reply, I checked my credit card account and the 2 items had been charged for. So I ignored the LampShop email. As part of the purchase, one of the items was a twin flurcent tube enaclosure, the description said the tubes were NOT included, so I purchased the tubes separately. When I received the tube enclosure, there were in fact 2 tubes in the enclosure. I now have 2 extra tubes that I purchased separately at a cost of £10.76. The unit "TWIN 6ft 70w T8 IP65 Rated HF Non-Corrosive Fitting" is misdescribed, as it states "Lamps NOT included". They have a good product range and the tech information and adice is very good.
LampShopOnline is rated 4.59 based on 10,553 reviews