LampShopOnline Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy

customer service
"Excellent lights and super fast delivery. Would definitely recommend the Lamp shop online. Thank you."
"Fast efficient delivery. I couldn’t believe when I had a FedEx Delivery with 2 strip lights. You must avert a good contract with them or you absorb quite a bit of the carriage cost. Strip lights were excellent too."
"Lampshop online is a good company to deal with - good prices, reasonably fast delivery and good customer service."
"Still waiting"
"Brilliant customer service answer all my questions when I rang"
"Received promptly and in good order, quality replacement tubes for my campervan and at an excellent price."
"Thank you for to have the opportunity , I am very pleased for your excellent service and sefty of item and of curse quality and fare price , good luck to your business . Your customer Andreas Bosch"
"Great and very quick service which kept me up to date with their tràcking service. Thank you so very much. S. Gailer"
"Got this quicker than going to the shops excellent timing"
"Very fast delivery and items look to be good quality"
"Found lamps shop online by accident & am I glad I did found the exact light I was wanting at the cheapest price around ordered Sunday night delivered Tuesday morning excellent service will definitely use again"
"My first purchase with this company which I found great to deal with. The product description of the fitting I wanted was a little sparse but a quick call/chat to a very helpful person at the company resolved all my queries. The parcel arrived in good time and was very well packaged. The product itself needed a little tweaking but this was a small matter and easy to fix. Overall Lampshoponline seem a very good company to deal with and I would not hesitate to use them again."
"Very quick response to my order. Fluorescent tubes were received promptly 2 days from order."
"first purchase very impressed with the service I will use again"
"Quick and simple."
"Excellent service. Hassel free."
"Great price for flourescent tubes. Delivered 2 days after ordering. Recommended!"
"Very good service from time I ordered to deliver everything very professional thank you"
"Great choice and easy to use site delivered very fast, couldn’t wish for a better shop. Thank you 😊"
"Products are good,but had to wait 3 days extra for delivery because of U.P.S Stubitity,no ups delivery if you want product on time"
LampShopOnline is rated 4.57 based on 8,985 reviews