LampShopOnline Reviews

Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read LampShopOnline Reviews

help@lampshoponline.com

Carrwood ParkSelby RoadSwilllington Common, ,

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy
First time I ordered fluorescent tubes online, but painless all the way through. Tubes arrived perfectly wrapped and totally intact, within 3 days of ordering. Very pleased and fairly impressed. Will use these guys again.
Very good and efficient
Difficult for me as the lamps I bought were wrong size. Ordered the smallest available but they ended up being twice the size and therefore no good. Cost of returning would mean I was out of pocket and I'm yet to find a buyer for them. Managed to get correct size elsewhere because LampShopOnline do not stock them.
service good; delivery quick
packing may not withstand rough handling
pricing good
Efficient service
The item arrived in good order and in good time. The only criticism that I have is that it was a 'stealth' delivery - there was no order confirmation or delivery notification. I ordered a replacement ballast unit for a fluorescent tube and the Lampshoponline website offers an impressive selection at competitive prices so I would probably use again.
Very good product and good service
Delivered quickly, good product so far too. Unfortunately, despite the good packaging, the courier managed to shatter the glass of 3 out of the four six foot tubes, however due to the plastic outer sheath they just about hold together and still work fine. Not lampshops fault and can't be bothered to return them as they do the job ok.
Will order again soon as I need 4 more six foot tubes and they are good value.

Thanks.
Rob.
I bought 3 of these to replace 2 out of my 3 twin tube T8 58W fittings which had blown the electronic ballast. The 3rd is a spare in case the 3rd one goes bang. The connection diagram showed the tubes connected in series on these and on the original ballast type it was in parallel. I wired the fitting as the Osram electronic ballast showed but found the lamps only fired twice and stopped. Then I tried it is parallel and it worked better but still had an issue and would not lit the tube. I then swapped the tubes over to ones which were not as used as I noticed that the ends were also a bit black. The new ballast then worked fine with a 2 second delay start which matches the supplied data. I wired the tubes in parallel, if wired in series as the Osram ballast tells you to do and one tube was faulty you loose both in the double fitting. I then put the older tubes with black ends in the original 3rd fitting which was still working and the tubes lit up perfectly. I assume that this may wear out the last original ballast and I will then swap out the ballast and get new tubes at the same time. The only difference between the original ballast is that the new ones do not fire the tube immediately the switch is on, there is a 2 second delay. I think also the Osram may be more sensitive to tubes which are worn or show black near the tube ends as the original ballast does not seem to care as much. May be the Osram ones will last better because of the delay or not burn the tube as much? The original type lasted 10 years so not to bad. I hope to get at least 10 years out of these. The Osram were also longer than the original so I drilled an extra fixing hole in the fitting which was a breeze to do. I knew this before I bought them so I checked it was possible to modify the fitting.
LampShopOnline,
it was my first time to shop with you and it was a great and I am glade to shop with you.
Very good service. Will use again. Thank you
The lamps I ordered arrived very promptly, and are working well. All very straightforward. However, the promised 'confirmation of order' e-mail and invoice never arrived!
Good Timely service Who held a wide range of Bulbs which save me from having to fork out for a completely new lighting set up. Thank You
Prompt delivery and website was easy to get around
Products were as I requested and delivered in good time despite the current difficulties of the covid19 situation.
Product listed as expected. However, When corn light is inputed to your search box you could be forgiven to believe that only the 4000Kelvin were availble then scrolling down there does not seem to be any logical order in which the stock is displayed. i.e cap size / power / colour temperature.
I mistrust (not your fault!) quoted colour temps. I'd rather trial the products and assess both power and colour.
You could also offer a conversion adaptor from E40 to E27. I am replacing a number of pre-historic Son lamps with internal ignitors E40's after bypassing the gear! Dr J
Good range of products at competitive prices. Excellent customer service and communication,
Only minor complaint is a longer delivery time than expected but this could be down to the current situation with COVID 19.
Overall very happy and would recommend LampShopOnline
Very helpful with phone enquiry and Easy to use website
Products delivered as ordered and good value.
Received two requests to write a review before goods actually delivered.
Product is good - 4' led replacements for fluorescent tubes
useful info on rewiring the mounts
didn't seem to be a readily available option elsewhere
LampShopOnline is rated 4.59 based on 10,886 reviews