LampShopOnline Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline
customer service
"Parcel arrived on time well packaged very pleased thank you"
"Neat tidy unit easy to fit gives good light"
"Quick delivery. Efficient in every way. Parcel very securely wrapped. Delighted with my purchase. Very reasonably priced."
"The order arrived promptly, well packaged and was exactly as described."
"Order was delivered by courier quickly. Great, easy to use online service and product was correct. Thank you!"
"Very well layed out website, easy to search and naviagate towards what I was looking for Very well priced Fast and secure check-out My parcel arrived within the allocated time and it was very well wrapped to protect the light bulbs that I had ordered"
"we ordered a particular make of bulb that wasn't available in stock so Lampshop substituted another brand, after consulting with us, at no extra charge."
"Excellent service. Easy to navigate web site and order via Paypal. Goods arrived very promptly. Very satisfied"
"Very nice company to deal with, affordable products and great service I’ll definitely use them again"
"Great thanks - quick and perfect😀"
"A Great find!! Easy to use, easy to order, speedy delivery not one damaged bulb! I will be definitely using again....oh and a great price!! Better than Amazon!! Many thanks."
"Quick delivery, product as ordered. No complaints!"
"LED filament lamps, not currently available in high street shops delivered securely to your door, all at very affordable prices."
"Great service! Items were extremely well packed. Will definitely use again."
"Friendly helpful service , competitive pricing and prompt delivery , thanks"
"I needed to purchase a circular fluorescent tube but was totally confused by all the sizes and colours on various websites so I emailed LampShopOnline. (On Sunday). Monday morning, just after 9-00am, I received an amail telling me exactly what I needed to order and giving me a link to the correct product. I ordered two of them using standard delivery option and received the goods on Wednesday. Have tried them both and they work. Very good service all round."
"Very good service prompt delivery, value for money"
"Ordered a new fluorescent tube and arrived within 48 hours. Very happy and thanks to the staff."
"Lights arrived 2 days after ordering. Everything well packed and all working. Very pleased"
"I purchased two LED strip lights from LampShopOnline, the lights were excellent and very light making installation very simple. I am highly satisfied with these lights. The service from LampShopOnline was also excellent with fast delivery and excellent protective packaging of the goods."
LampShopOnline is rated 4.53 based on 7,771 reviews