LampShopOnline Reviews

Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read LampShopOnline Reviews

help@lampshoponline.com

Carrwood ParkSelby RoadSwilllington Common, ,

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy
Good price great lamps
My order was made up wrong, i 2 packs of the same product. i contacted costumer services and miss product was was dispatch with a next day delivery .
No complains.
Was very surprised that the 3 light bulbs I ordered were delivered in just a Jiffy bag/envelope! Crazy!
Fortunately they weren’t broken but felt that was just lucky this time. LampShop need to review their packaging methods as I’d be uneasy to order from them again - might not be so lucky next time!
Dear LampshopOnline
I ordered orange flicker bulbs not clear ones. Can you send me the correct order? The speed of service was great and would use you again but have the wrong product!

Kind Regards
Arrived exactly as promised no hassle whatsoever
it was easy to locate the product that i needed. it was promptly despatched and received in full working order. the glass product that i ordered was fully wrapped with a protective bubble wrap to prevent any breakages. i would gladly use the service again.
Very good service but item packaging was a bit flimsy.
Excellent service very pleased
Good delivery and on time good product
First led tube arrived broken but LampShopOnline replaced it without question immediately
Bulbs ordered and delivered in good order as agreed
Helpful, quick and efficient. I was very pleased with the service I received.
Bulbs are just what was required and arrived safely. I was slightly concerned that the package was a little squashed and it didn't have 'fragile' on it, but everything was okay.
These stick bulbs are generally very good. I have only had problems with two, which failed prematurely. As they were over 12 months old I did not inform the supplier as I thought they may have said they are over 12 months old. If they read this they may do the right thing? Let’s see!
Packages arrived a little dented but the lights are fab. Would use again but the website isn’t great for searching for things. That’s the only thing that put me off using them again. I did try.
Excellent service items were delivered within days of ordering. Only slight criticism is that notification of despatch and an idea of when the items would be received would have been helpful. But would definitely use again.
Very slow delivery payed for 1st class post but took 10days to arrive
Efficient service
Good price. Let down by courier who left the item with a neighbour without telling me, and saying that it was received by me, even though it wasn't.
Been having difficulty sourcing led lamps for my kitchen. Got them easily in LampShopOnline and arrived within 3 days. Excellent.
LampShopOnline is rated 4.59 based on 10,886 reviews