LampShopOnline Reviews

Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read LampShopOnline Reviews

help@lampshoponline.com

Carrwood ParkSelby RoadSwilllington Common, ,

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy
The product came in a broken state, it was not usable
Good afternoon Zahid,
Thank you for taking your time to leave a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have received a damaged lamp, I cannot see a replacement on our system, I also cannot see that a refund has been processed. I have sent you an email asking if you would like me to send a replacement or process a full refund. When you get a minute, if you could reply I will action either option.
Thanks again, Ellie Britton.
I ordered a GU10 green LED and today received 2off A1/216 24v 150w G6.35 FCS projector lamps. Where is my GU10 LED lamp.
Hi Allister,
Thank you for taking your time to leave a review. We did correspond over email regarding this issue and established you had received someone else's order.
As promised the items you had ordered we sent out as soon as you made me aware of this issue.
I can see that you have received your 2nd delivery, I hope all is now resolved.
Thanks again Ellie Britton.
Still awaiting delivery and no response to my e-mail
Good afternoon Peter,

I am sorry that you did not receive my reply to your email. I did respond on the 30th at 09:14.
I am unsure as to why FedEx did not deliver your parcel when expected, especially as this was sent on a next working day delivery. I will speak to our account manager and have a look into this further.
The £8.99 shipping fee was refunded in full on the 30th, so the money should be back in your account now.

Apologies once again for the inconvenience caused, Ellie Britton.
Hasn't arrived yet!
Hi Bill,

Thank you for ordering with LampShopOnline and for leaving a review of our service. Unfortunately, due to the current corona virus outbreak, we are currently working on very limited staff which means some of our deliveries have been delayed. This order was placed on Saturday and was dispatched yesterday, Tuesday 24th March and will be delivered today.

If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards
Matt
light faulty
Good afternoon Kulvinder,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have received a faulty tube, I cannot see a replacement on our system, I also cannot see that a refund has been processed.
When you get a minute, if you could reply I will action either option.

Thanks again, Ellie Britton.
The bulb was in poor condition and the element was crooked which was not ideal and i have not been able to properly insert to the fitting.
Hi Steve,
Firstly, thank you for ordering from us and for sharing your honest feedback. I am sorry that you have had a negative experience
If you contact our office we are happy to offer a refund or a replacement for your damaged lamp. We appreciate all feedback both positive and negative to help us improve the service we offer to our customers.
Did not accept the delivery as the bulbs were broken. Awaiting replacement. Haven't heard from the online shop.
Hi Angela
Thank you for ordering from us and for sharing your honest feedback. I am sorry that you have had a negative experience
I understand your replacement lamps were delivered this morning (20th March)
May I apologise for any inconvenience and hope this has now been resolved.
Found what I wanted added it to basket.....where is the check out.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review.
The basket is located in the top right hand corner of the page. It does flash when you have an item in there, and the price of the order before vat.
If you are still struggling to find the order please give us a call and we can take the order over the phone.

Order LED panels on Friday morning. Got
invoice,delivery date 8th February and tracking number around 4:58pm. Waiting for the delivery.....
On 10th February at 5:30 phone fedax courier company and said they haven't receive parcel yet!
If you want on time then buy from other company's.

Estimated delivery date:
Monday 10/02/2020 by 18:00
The delivery date may be updated when FedEx receives the package.
LABEL CREATEDShipment information sent to FedEx
10/02/2020
LONDON
Hello,

Thank you for taking you time to leave a review,
Im afraid I cannot trace your order from any information above, and your email address is not linked to the review for me to get in touch.
Please could you email me elliebritton@lampshoponline.com or call me on 0113 887 6270.
I can then get this issue resolved.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
Item not delivered claimed business was closed but the delivery time stated there was a curtain sided lorry at the address delivering several barrels of beer so unsure how driver did not see this customer services were sorry my order has not arrived but nothing could be done I am now out of pocket with no goods very poor service very unhappy
Hello Mr Barnes,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review,
I do remember my colleague Sarah speak to FedEx for you and rearranging delivery for the same day. When FedEx returned at around 3pm the parcel was refused. I understand you may have sourced the goods locally for which I apologise for the inconveniences caused.
The order has been refunded in full and the money should be back in your account in the next few hours.

Kind regards, Ellie,
Still waiting for delivery. Promised by Fedex yesterday by 6pm. Nothing has arrived. Fed up.
Hello Mr Bateman,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review.
I am sorry FedEx did not deliver on the 29th as expected.
Following on from your email on the 29th I called FedEx to see why the parcel was not delivered, they advised that the driver was new to your area and struggled to locate the property in the dark.
The parcel was put back out for delivery on the 30th, which i can see was signed for around 5pm, with help from the additional information you provided.
I hope all is now resolved.

Kind regards, Ellie.
Product was shipped with DPD and then half way through, returned to Lampshop, without any comment or further notice.
No refund, no communication at all.
Beware!
Hello Alexander,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review.
I am sorry to hear that you never received your goods, I have spoken to DPD and they advised that the address you provided was not correct, they did try to call and email you on the phone number you provided.
As they couldn't get in touch the order was returned.
I can confirm you have been refunded in full for your order.

Apologies once again for the inconveniences caused, Ellie Britton.
delivery not received after 2 weeks. Had to call and chase order which was then delivered next day.
Hi Dave,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review.
I can see that a system error occurred while your order was waiting to be dispatched. We was not aware of this issue until you called so all I can do is apologise for the time it took for you to receive your order.
Following on from you call we have no put measure in place to stop this error reoccurring.

Again, please accept my apologies for the inconveniences caused.
Ellie Britton.
sent wrong bulb
Hello Paul,

Thank you for taking you time to leave a review,
I can see that we did send you the Energizer R39 25W Eco Reflector you ordered, but it was not suitable for the fitting you wanted to use the lamp in.
I am sorry if the photo was not clear on the website. As such we have refunded you in full for this transaction.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
You have not yet deliverd the product - pleae be a little less impatient
Hi Colin,

I can see that your order left us on the 15th and was delivered on the 17th,
I am sorry if the review email was a little premature, this is an automated email but I will pass your comments on to our review team.

Thanks again, Ellie Britton.
Ordered Monday second class should have been here yesterday and still nothing shopping is ridiculous!!
Hi there,

Thank you for ordering from us and for taking the time to leave a review of our service. I have tracked your order and it is out for delivery today. Our second class deliveries can sometimes take longer than 2 days to be delivered and I apologise that this has arrived slower than you expected.

Thanks again for ordering from us and I hope you receive your goods today.

Sending wrong product and then not accepting their own fault. Never going to buy from this company again.
Hello Bhasker,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review,
I am afraid the panels we're not suitable as you had ordered 4000k, you did state you wanted the brighter light which would have been the 6000k.
I am sorry if you feel like we sent you the wrong panels, but we did send you exactly what you ordered.
I can see that the goods have now been returned and the order has been refunded in full.

Apologies for any inconveniences caused here, Ellie Britton.
Ordered a six inch bulb and received a four inch one
Hi Marese,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review.
The tube you have ordered is not available in a 4 inch version.
Would you be able to take a photo of the goods you have received and send it through to elliebritton@lampshoponline.com, we will then work together to get this resolved.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
I haven't received my led panel lights yet been waiting a week now need them now
Hi Steven,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review.

Again, please accept my apologies for the inconveniences caused.
Ellie Britton.
Have not recieved my items
Good Morning,

Thank you for ordering from LampShopOnline and taking the time to review our service.

I have just checked your order, which was placed on 16/12/19 choosing second class delivery. I have tracked this order and it is out for delivery today 20/12/19. This is within the 3-6 day time period stated when placing your order.

I hope you receive your item today and this is a satisfactory resolution for you.

Kind Regards Ellie Britton