LampShopOnline Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy

customer service
"I ordered the wrong bulbs and they gave me a refund without any problems. Very efficient company to deal with."
"Good service and lamps worked a treat."
"Arrived well wrapped and the lights are more impressive than i thought."
"First rate service at a good price"
"Great service, top quality tubes at the best prices, delivered in 72 hours. I would recommend anyone who needs tubes to come here."
"Easy to use website and quick delivery"
"Needed some fluorescent tubes. Very good price and prompt service."
"Placed an order for two rare light tubes which I needed for a Saturday delivery as wasn’t available to sign for in the week the courier company failed to deliver on the Saturday. Ellie from lamp shop online was excellent sorted the problem and even refunded me for the whole order what service. Very rare in today’s world very professional will be using them next time we need light bulbs"
"Why shop anywhere else? Super fast delivery, keen prices, online help for leccy dummies, and quality products. A Yorkshire company with Yorkshire values"
"Good Service & Price"
"Really helpful. Somehow I ordered the wrong thing, and despite that it was replaced with the correct item very quickly, superb service!"
"Dealt with LampShopOnline previously and always a great service. Very helpful sales team, and product prices are very competitive and orders quickly dispatched. Would recommend highly."
"Communication by email was very good, sorting out replacement bulbs for our motorhome. Many thanks"
"Ordering on-line is super simple....my delivery arrived first thing the next day. Bulbs were well packed. All in all, a great service and have saved LampShopOnline in my favourites and will definitely order from here again."
"Well packaged, fast delivery, good price. Just what we need."
"Excellent service and quick delivery. Thank you"
"Items arrived swiftly, and well packaged."
"Very easy to order, came earlier than expected"
"Excellent service, quick delivery very."
"Very pleased with my purchase. I had been having difficulty obtaining these bulbs but Lamp Shop had them in stock."
LampShopOnline is rated 4.57 based on 8,839 reviews