LampShopOnline Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline
7PM
7PM

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy

""Lamp Shop Online" has come to define "bad service". FYI not the first time this has happened, and I am going to be requesting I am taken off their system as I will never use this company again. Utter rubbish! I placed an order on 20th March giving my self plenty of time for items to be delivered. Checked on 4th April and nothing received so called and chased and was told items would be sent out. Attended my client on 16th April and guess what nothing was delivered. So I called same day only to get usual we will send it out. What use is that when my client needs his work done, and I am left high and dry on site with no batteries or lamps!!!!! Then to add insult to injury I got offered a 10% discount after asking for a refund to make up for all the money and time I have lost with a wasted day. Disgraceful.... LSOL please unsubscribe me from your mailing list and take me completely off your system. I would strongly recommend any respecting electrical contractor to go elsewhere as LSOL cannot be relied upon so save yourself the trouble."
Are you LampShopOnline? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I placed an order on 15/16 Jan. I was contacted to say that one item was out of stock even though it was still listed as in stock. I accepted a part delivery but as yet (18 Feb) I have received nothing. I have previously written to jamiew but, after having some excuses now receive no reply at all. The item ordered is still shown as 'in stock'."
LampShopOnline is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews