Lakeland Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Lakeland

james.stringer@lakeland.co.uk

How would you rate Lakeland?

53 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Becky Lendrum

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Lakeland in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Becky Lendrum
"Excellent products. Wanted some new baking cookware and Lakeland did not disappoint. From measuring cups to cake tins the quality and price are really good value for money. Would definately use again!"
"If I could I would give them even more than 5 stars - they are just wonderful. Everything comes well packed, on time and their products are super. If you have any problem, for example something I bought didn't have the instruction leaflet in the box, nothing is too much trouble for them - somebody photocopied the leaflet and it came in the post the next day. Excellent customer service."
Tom Hardicre
"Staff very knowledgeable and helpful. Information supplied by staff on how to use items etc.."
"Excellent service, as always, from the Lakeland store in Solihull. I bought the lime scale remover and tap cover to put it in, to get our tap working. Great value for money & worked a treat."
Dolores Gordon-Smith
"I ordered an oven liner. It’s an excellent product and the delivery was super swift"
"WENT TO A GREAT DEAL OF TROUBLE TO CHECK OUT A POSSIBLE PURCHASE I HAD MADE WITH THEM 2 YEARS AGO"
Mary Lovett
"Customer service is brilliant, the staff are very helpful and just really nice, and the shop draws you in. The products are great."
Marcie In Cambridge
"The staff were very helpful and well informed. They gave good advice and were happy to keep my bulky purchase aside until I was really to collect. I"
"This company is the only one I have experienced where you can buy an item, use it and then return it for a full refund, if you are not happy with it. No questions asked! I recently bought some egg poachers and after using them twice, decided they didn't poach as good as I expected, so returned them to Lakeland, package torn, and visibly used. There was absolutely no issue in getting a full refund. This company needs to advertise its policy more widely as it will attract more buyers."
Eileen Aston
"the Christmas bag with specialist jams etc was well designed and of very good quality a useful size with a zip. It arrived very promptly and the packaging was more than adequate but not excessive"
Mr Philip Thickpenny
"Customer service is brilliant because any problems are dealt with without any arguing or hassle"
Paula
"Excellent in every aspect : customer service, returns (no questions asked) and quality of goods."
Colleen Parkinson
"The slow cooker I purchased from Lakeland is marvellous and their service was excellent"
"They sell things that I don’t know how I managed without them! The staff are very friendly the stores are well laid out as well. Just wish they would open one in Leicester town."
"I found the meat thermometer I wanted on-line and contacted my local shop. They confirmed they had the product in store and reserved it for me to pick up the following day. I did not need to pay anything until I had a chance to see the product when I picked it up and paid for it. Excellent personal service."
"Superb service, excellent pre Christmas offers for presents that are superb quality and useful. Apart from a gripe about some over packaging I found this an easy and enjoyable experience and rather overpacked than vulnerable and broken and all packaging was recyclable so plus point for that. Fast and efficient delivery and contents even better than I expected. Thank you Lakeland."
Adam Fletcher
"Like Wordery, the communication was very good, the delivery was very fast, with the Christmas present delivery within 72 hours of ordering."
CHRIS MCKEON
"GREAT PRODUCTS , SUPER FAST DELIVERY. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND."
Gillian Muir
"Quality products."
Shirley Bilton
"Website great. Quality of items excellent. Some brilliant ideas for the home and kitchen AND quite competitive. And they arrive well packaged and in a timely fashion - Love Lakeland!"
Lakeland is rated 4.89 based on 53 reviews