Lakeland Reviews

Lakeland have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers are happy with their refunds but are unhappy with their returns process. Full Insights

98% of reviewers recommend Lakeland
01AM
1AM

james.stringer@lakeland.co.uk

How would you rate Lakeland ?

"fine. excellent"
"They are the best company I have ever bought from and I have been a customer for many many years, there products are very good and their customer service is excellent."
"Very fast delivery and the fly screen looks great on the patio door."
"Great products. Fast delivery."
"Always a good range of product choice, made to a good quality. Have ordered from lakeland many times and will continue to do so. Love the gin glasses I purchased for a gift. Delivery always fast and efficient"
"Generally Lakeland are marvellous. However, today I took delivery of a large order of melamine crockery for the garden. Beautiful - but totally marred by the fact that I have spent over 2 hours trying to remove sticky labels from everything. I reckon they use Gorilla glue because even with specialist sticky remover (which promptly removed my new gel nails), the task was awful. Still haven't got it all off so not happy. Not perhaps Lakelands fault, but someone should tell the manufacturers of these products that they use the wrong glue and nearly ruin their own products."
"Excellent products. Wanted some new baking cookware and Lakeland did not disappoint. From measuring cups to cake tins the quality and price are really good value for money. Would definately use again!"
"If I could I would give them even more than 5 stars - they are just wonderful. Everything comes well packed, on time and their products are super. If you have any problem, for example something I bought didn't have the instruction leaflet in the box, nothing is too much trouble for them - somebody photocopied the leaflet and it came in the post the next day. Excellent customer service."
"Staff very knowledgeable and helpful. Information supplied by staff on how to use items etc.."
"Excellent service, as always, from the Lakeland store in Solihull. I bought the lime scale remover and tap cover to put it in, to get our tap working. Great value for money & worked a treat."
"I ordered an oven liner. It’s an excellent product and the delivery was super swift"
"WENT TO A GREAT DEAL OF TROUBLE TO CHECK OUT A POSSIBLE PURCHASE I HAD MADE WITH THEM 2 YEARS AGO"
"Customer service is brilliant, the staff are very helpful and just really nice, and the shop draws you in. The products are great."
"The staff were very helpful and well informed. They gave good advice and were happy to keep my bulky purchase aside until I was really to collect. I"
"This company is the only one I have experienced where you can buy an item, use it and then return it for a full refund, if you are not happy with it. No questions asked! I recently bought some egg poachers and after using them twice, decided they didn't poach as good as I expected, so returned them to Lakeland, package torn, and visibly used. There was absolutely no issue in getting a full refund. This company needs to advertise its policy more widely as it will attract more buyers."
"the Christmas bag with specialist jams etc was well designed and of very good quality a useful size with a zip. It arrived very promptly and the packaging was more than adequate but not excessive"
"Customer service is brilliant because any problems are dealt with without any arguing or hassle"
"Excellent in every aspect : customer service, returns (no questions asked) and quality of goods."
"The slow cooker I purchased from Lakeland is marvellous and their service was excellent"
"They sell things that I don’t know how I managed without them! The staff are very friendly the stores are well laid out as well. Just wish they would open one in Leicester town."
Lakeland is rated 4.88 based on 59 reviews