Laithwaites Wine Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Laithwaites Wine
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Laithwaites Wine made you happy

"Always helpful with personal contact, always prompt delivery and excellent service."
Are you Laithwaites Wine? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very nice and friendly service and always helpful. The wine is first class and very good quality. Excellent customer service and the website is fantastic. George Harley."
"They remember my taste in wine and make excellent recommendations, always taking my budget for that purchase into account"
"I have been a long term customer. My wine adviser, James, is very knowledgeable about the many wines they sell. He invariably guides me towards wines I will enjoy and has helped me to broaden my appreciation of different wines from from around the globe. The wines are delivered quickly, often next day even though ordered late in the afternoon. The delivery service has also improved over time and they now use a courier, UK Mail, that provides a one hour time slot for delivery and lets me know by text in the morning when I can expect the delivery to arrive; that has been very helpful."
Laithwaites Wine is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews