Laithwaites Wine Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laithwaites Wine

Tell us how Laithwaites Wine made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Tried to redeem rewards points with them. The offers on the website are not honoured; Laithwaite blames the website not being updated and no-one cares about honouring an offer (that is still live as of today...).
Probably the best wine supply company in the UK. Tony Laithwaite’s choices and prices are superior to all others.
Always helpful with personal contact, always prompt delivery and excellent service.
Very nice and friendly service and always helpful. The wine is first class and very good quality. Excellent customer service and the website is fantastic. George Harley.
They remember my taste in wine and make excellent recommendations, always taking my budget for that purchase into account
I have been a long term customer. My wine adviser, James, is very knowledgeable about the many wines they sell. He invariably guides me towards wines I will enjoy and has helped me to broaden my appreciation of different wines from from around the globe. The wines are delivered quickly, often next day even though ordered late in the afternoon. The delivery service has also improved over time and they now use a courier, UK Mail, that provides a one hour time slot for delivery and lets me know by text in the morning when I can expect the delivery to arrive; that has been very helpful.
Laithwaites Wine is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews